Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Compatible MP3 Players in 2023

HelloMy daughter doesn't have a phone but would like to be able to listen to music. I want to get her an MP3 player but finding it unclear which ones ill be able to put the spofity app on. The last community post I could find on this was early 2000 a...

• Hello My daughter doesn't have a phone but would like to be able to listen to music. I want to get her an MP3 player but finding it unclear which ones ill be able to put the spofity app on. The last...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
    Philips
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Crossfading, Gapless and Normalize Volume for Google Chromecast

These three features are disabled when we listen Spotify on Chromecast, Smart TVs apps and also Playstation/Xbox One: - Crossfading- Gapless- Normalize Volume These three features are very important, and most of them the 'Normalize Volume' once there...

• Visitor
  • These three features are disabled when we listen Spotify on Chromecast, Smart TVs apps and also Playstation/Xbox One:   - Crossfading - Gapless - Normalize Volume   These three f...
  • Youckle
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 14 likes
  • crossfading
    gapless
    Normalize Volume
  • 6 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution Does Spotify podcasts have regional restrictions?

I'm from Kurdistan-Iraq and have Spotify Premium, I just saw video from a new Joe Rogan episode and I clicked on the link to watch it on Spotify but the link didn't work, I tried to search for it within Spotify but I couldn't find it, I also can't fi...

• I'm from Kurdistan-Iraq and have Spotify Premium, I just saw video from a new Joe Rogan episode and I clicked on the link to watch it on Spotify but the link didn't work, I tried to search for it wit...
  • lampavgolove
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Podcast Discussion
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Support Site Opens in IP Language

I am in authenticated state, opening the website from Android app-> Settings -> SupportAnd even though Spotify is aware that I am an English speaking user, it still pulls up the site in the language of the IP address. This is ridiculous. For example,...

• I am in authenticated state, opening the website from Android app-> Settings -> Support And even though Spotify is aware that I am an English speaking user, it still pulls up the site in the l...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Search keyboard no longer loads on Sony Smart TV

My Question or IssueAfter a recent update of the Spotify App on my Sony Bravia Smart TV, the search function no longer works correctly. At first it started loading the Google speech search rather than the keyboard option - now it just doesn't load ei...

• Casual Listener
  •     My Question or Issue After a recent update of the Spotify App on my Sony Bravia Smart TV, the search function no longer works correctly. At first it started loading the Google speech...
  • rgd1
  • 13 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Sony
    TV
  • 13 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan with Alexa, can't play on multi devices despite multi accounts and separate setup

PlanPremium - FamilyCountryUKDevice3x Amazon Dots My Question or IssueWe have 3 separate Alexa Dots in our house. Each is setup with their own Amazon accounts (myself, child 1 and child 2). Each Dot is linked to Spotify with separate accounts (myself...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium - Family Country UK Device 3x Amazon Dots   My Question or Issue We have 3 separate Alexa Dots in our house. Each is setup with their own Amazon accounts (myself, child 1 an...
  • Senormano
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution SpotifyConnect not finding speaker groups

Hi, I bought 5 JBL Playlist and set them up using Google Home. This worked perfectly fine, I can find and play music on all speakers. Then I started setting up various groups, the first day this worked perfectly fine as well and I could connect with ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  I bought 5 JBL Playlist and set them up using Google Home.  This worked perfectly fine, I can find and play music on all speakers.  Then I started setting up various groups, th...
  • filmfan
  • Casual Listener
  • 29 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 29 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't open Spotify from one of my computers

I've been getting this for months when I want to use spotify in my desk computer: "This site cannot be accessed The web page at https://open.spotify.com/__noul__?l2l=1&nd=1 may be temporarily down or permanently moved to a new web address. ERR_ADDRES...

• Visitor
  • I've been getting this for months when I want to use spotify in my desk computer: "This site cannot be accessed The web page at https://open.spotify.com/__noul__?l2l=1&nd=1 may be temporarily dow...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Chromecast does not finish songs and plays next song 10 seconds early

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(Chromecast v1, iPhone SE, Windows 10)Operating System(latest on all devices as of today) My Question or IssueWhen playing is transferred to Chromecast like an album or a playlist songs are not finished. This happens bo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device (Chromecast v1, iPhone SE, Windows 10) Operating System (latest on all devices as of today)   My Question or Issue When playing is transferred to Ch...
  • grimsan
  • Regular
  • 53 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Chromecast
  • 53 replies
  • 5 likes

False Advertisement of No Advertisements

PlanPremium Family CountryU.S.Device(Google Pixel 3A XL)Operating System(Android 12) My Question or IssueWhen we have premium accounts, we shouldn't be getting advertisements in anything. Spotify is double dipping, by allowing podcast makers to put a...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Family  Country U.S. Device (Google Pixel 3A XL) Operating System (Android 12)   My Question or Issue When we have premium accounts, we shouldn't be getting advertise...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Disable video on podcasts to save data on all platforms

The videos feature is nice to have, but the user should have the option to disable it like we used. As of 8/11/2023, I don't see anyway to disable video streaming while playing a podcast.

• The videos feature is nice to have, but the user should have the option to disable it like we used. As of 8/11/2023, I don't see anyway to disable video streaming while playing a podcast.
  • Ali_nguyen
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts will not play faster than 2.0x

When I play podcasts in the Spotify app they will only play at 2.0x even if I set the speed to 3.5x. It only worked when I downloaded the podcast.

• Visitor
  • When I play podcasts in the Spotify app they will only play at 2.0x even if I set the speed to 3.5x. It only worked when I downloaded the podcast. 
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution songs greyed out / spotify app search doesn't work on mac / don't have a twitter to ask for help

It's really interresting that spotify doesn't offer other contact forms than this community cause I have a lot of issues. First: suddenly, almost all songs on web player (including ALL playlists) are greyed out and I can't select none of them specifi...

• Music Fan
  • It's really interresting that spotify doesn't offer other contact forms than this community cause I have a lot of issues.   First: suddenly, almost all songs on web player (including ALL playl...
  • Oh-look-a-Spot
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Volvo] Album Art not appearing for certain songs

I use the embeded SpotifyApp (not via Android Auto) in my Volvo car (Volvo V60 T6 with Sensus from 2021). Since two days I have no more album arts ! I triyed to disconnect and reconnect, desinstal an reinstall the App, Chnge internet connexion source...

Volvo-Spotify.jpg
  • Regular
  • I use the embeded SpotifyApp (not via Android Auto) in my Volvo car (Volvo V60 T6 with Sensus from 2021). Since two days I have no more album arts ! I triyed to disconnect and reconnect, desinsta...
  • PJvM
  • Casual Listener
  • 32 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 32 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble with podcasts playing

PlanPremiumCountryUnited statesDeviceRoku premier My Question or IssueI cannot get podcasts to play on my Roku. They will play about 4 seconds and then skip to the next episode, rinse and repeat until the last podcast episode even with transferring f...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United states Device Roku premier    My Question or Issue I cannot get podcasts to play on my Roku. They will play about 4 seconds and then skip to the next epi...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android Auto] Now Playing screen- Inactive Album title/Podcast title

Hi folks, in Now Playing screen in Apple CarPlay I can tap Album title/Podcast title and go to Album or Podcast, I can see list of episodes and select which one I want to play.Why I can't do the same in Android Auto?? Album title/Podcast title in Now...

• Hi folks,  in Now Playing screen in Apple CarPlay I can tap Album title/Podcast title and go to Album or Podcast, I can see list of episodes and select which one I want to play. Why I can't do...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Other songs are playing

While playing an artist or a selected artists song. If I skip the song, a whole other artist starts playing even if It goes to the next track after finishing the song. A whole other artist plays. Instead of the artist that I selected. How do I make t...

• Visitor
  • While playing an artist or a selected artists song.  If I skip the song, a whole other artist starts playing even if It goes to the next track after finishing the song.  A whole other artis...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not getting logged on Amazon fire tv. Already tried reinstalling

Spotify not getting logged on Amazon fire tv. Already tried reinstalling. Tried verification by code, password method

• Visitor
  • Spotify not getting logged on Amazon fire tv. Already tried reinstalling. Tried verification by code, password method
  • Whatanightmare
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Focus loss when using the iOS app with VoiceOver

when I'm in a playlist, I like to double-tap on the songs one by one to preview it. Previously, the focus would stay on the chosen song and I could simply tap in the center of the screen to go back to where I was. However, now, whenever I tap, it alm...

• Regular
  • when I'm in a playlist, I like to double-tap on the songs one by one to preview it. Previously, the focus would stay on the chosen song and I could simply tap in the center of the screen to go back t...
  • Vasil
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes