Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Other songs are playing

While playing an artist or a selected artists song. If I skip the song, a whole other artist starts playing even if It goes to the next track after finishing the song. A whole other artist plays. Instead of the artist that I selected. How do I make t...

• Visitor
  • While playing an artist or a selected artists song.  If I skip the song, a whole other artist starts playing even if It goes to the next track after finishing the song.  A whole other artis...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not getting logged on Amazon fire tv. Already tried reinstalling

Spotify not getting logged on Amazon fire tv. Already tried reinstalling. Tried verification by code, password method

• Visitor
  • Spotify not getting logged on Amazon fire tv. Already tried reinstalling. Tried verification by code, password method
  • Whatanightmare
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Focus loss when using the iOS app with VoiceOver

when I'm in a playlist, I like to double-tap on the songs one by one to preview it. Previously, the focus would stay on the chosen song and I could simply tap in the center of the screen to go back to where I was. However, now, whenever I tap, it alm...

• Regular
  • when I'm in a playlist, I like to double-tap on the songs one by one to preview it. Previously, the focus would stay on the chosen song and I could simply tap in the center of the screen to go back t...
  • Vasil
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in to Spotify on Xbox One

Operating System(Xbox One) My Question or IssueI was listening to my music like normal and I was signed out so I tried signing back in that didn't work so tried restarting my Xbox One that didn't work so I tried pairing it through my phone and that d...

• Visitor
  •   Operating System (Xbox One)   My Question or Issue I was listening to my music like normal and I was signed out so I tried signing back in that didn't work so tried restarting my Xbo...
  • Tom209
  • Visitor
  • 24 replies
  • 44 likes
  • Account
  • 24 replies
  • 44 likes

Solved!! Spotify Akamai CDN buffering

In South Africa, Akamai is routing audio-ak-spotify-com.akamaized.net strangely, causing constant buffering on partial downloads. For example, local server 197.80.130.136 causes issues, but routed to international server 92.123.140.88 works better. I...

• Casual Listener
  • In South Africa, Akamai is routing audio-ak-spotify-com.akamaized.net strangely, causing constant buffering on partial downloads. For example, local server 197.80.130.136 causes issues, but routed to...
  • Adagio
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Clicking on the second artist or third when playing in app and web player on the device......

Clicking on the second artist or third when playing in app and web player on the device open only first artist Hello Spotify team, I love the app, I'm using for 3 years, but I have an idea for you, I spoke with a support guy, and told me this is the ...

• Visitor
  • Clicking on the second artist or third when playing in app and web player on the device open only first artist     Hello Spotify team, I love the app, I'm using for 3 years, but I have a...
  • nikndr
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Starting a song from browser issue

BrowserThoriumAccountPremiumIssueWhen i want to start a song in the browser it says "Spotify cant play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you can import it" for 3,4 songs skipping along the way until it starts a song. The weird par...

• Casual Listener
  • Browser Thorium Account Premium Issue When i want to start a song in the browser it says "Spotify cant play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you can import it" for 3,4 songs...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution how do I report a podcast?

hi, I just found some content that I don't think should be on spotify. Basically it's p0rn without video, I can provide a link to it.it's a podcast.my issue is that i cannot report it, the only options available are follow/share.what can i do?

• Casual Listener
  • hi, I just found some content that I don't think should be on spotify. Basically it's p0rn without video, I can provide a link to it. it's a podcast. my issue is that i cannot report it, the only o...
  • AlejaR
  • 16 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist titles

Please stop sharing our playlist titles with artists. That’s embarrassing and it’s just for us. Please stop.

• Casual Listener
  • Please stop sharing our playlist titles with artists. That’s embarrassing and it’s just for us. Please stop. 
  • mc1287
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Why did Spotify delete my Community Idea all of a sudden?

I posted this a year ago and keep getting emails of people liking it (as recently as Oct 8 2023). Now when I go into my profile it doesnt show and the link from the email does not work. I was not given any notice and this just looks back to delete my...

• Music Fan
  • I posted this a year ago and keep getting emails of people liking it (as recently as Oct 8 2023). Now when I go into my profile it doesnt show and the link from the email does not work. I was not giv...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

About the new "saving options"

Good morning. I wanted to say that I find the new way of saving tracks very inconvenient which requires that the last playlist where the track was saved remains in memory and in the next saving it automatically puts the new track in that playlist unl...

• Visitor
  • Good morning. I wanted to say that I find the new way of saving tracks very inconvenient which requires that the last playlist where the track was saved remains in memory and in the next saving it au...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop adding new features no one has asked for.

Stop **bleep** features that no one has requested without the possibility to turn off said features completely in settings, like the smart shuffle**bleep**. Swapping streaming service once current month is over, thank you.

• Visitor
  • Stop **bleep** features that no one has requested without the possibility to turn off said features completely in settings, like the smart shuffle**bleep**. Swapping streaming service once current mo...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Consert information off the bands in my playlists

Hi,You know all the bands I like and listen to. It would be nice to have a choice “live/consert” where I can see bands I like that are coming to play live in my area. As it is know, I must scan through 5-10 different booking sites to see what is comi...

• Hi, You know all the bands I like and listen to. It would be nice to have a choice “live/consert” where I can see bands I like that are coming to play live in my area. As it is know, I must scan thr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Add "Recommended songs for you" to Playlist

I recently searched for a song on Spotify and listened to it. From this song, Spotify started playing a "Recommended songs for you" queue of songs. Is there a way to add all of the songs from this queue to a playlist that I create? I do not want to h...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently searched for a song on Spotify and listened to it. From this song, Spotify started playing a "Recommended songs for you" queue of songs. Is there a way to add all of the songs from this qu...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t like songs or playlists

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia DeviceiPhone 14Operating SystemiOS 10My Question or IssueI can’t like any songs or playlists I opened my Spotify app, (I have premium) and I realised the green heart has disappeared next to all of the songs I have liked. I...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Australia   Device iPhone 14 Operating System iOS 10 My Question or Issue I can’t like any songs or playlists    I opened my Spotify app, (I have premi...
  • RupertPicante
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The DJ mispronounced a pretty simple name

My Question or IssueIt called "VoicePlay" "Voicel Pay" for some reason. I'm sure it does it for other artists too. I would understand if it was a confusing name, but it's two normal words and it somehow transposed letters?And I know you can feed the ...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue It called "VoicePlay" "Voicel Pay" for some reason. I'm sure it does it for other artists too. I would understand if it was a confusing name, but it's two normal words and it so...
  • andie4real
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Starting playback on Chromecast from Google Assistant doesn't work

I have a similar problem: Starting playback from my Google Assistant via Chromecast to my Onkyo TX-NR6100 suddenly stopped working around 2-3 weeks ago. It used to work fine before. I did not change anything in the setup inbetween.Reboot of all invol...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a similar problem: Starting playback from my Google Assistant via Chromecast to my Onkyo TX-NR6100 suddenly stopped working around 2-3 weeks ago. It used to work fine before. I did not change ...
  • Lyubka
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Canvas

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 13 pro maxOperating SystemiOS My Question or IssueI've been trying to access Canvas for the longest from my account. At first it seemed like something only accessible to certain users due to beta testing but it's bee...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 13 pro max Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue I've been trying to access Canvas for the longest from my account. At first it seemed like...
  • Pheelaphat
  • 24 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 24 replies
  • 1 likes