Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Portable Play on MP3 device

I am trying to figure out if there is a way to transfer music to a portable music player - so it can be played offline, downloaded to the device which cannot have access to internet or have a screen for anything besides music

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to figure out if there is a way to transfer music to a portable music player - so it can be played offline, downloaded to the device which cannot have access to internet or have a screen ...
  • goodygirls
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify shouldn't recommend date rape songs

I couldn't find another way to make this suggestion to Spotify's support team so here's my idea: Spotify should not recommend songs that promote date rape. I was shocked and disgusted when Ben Taylor's "Wicked Way" popped up in my "Discover Weekly" s...

• I couldn't find another way to make this suggestion to Spotify's support team so here's my idea: Spotify should not recommend songs that promote date rape.    I was shocked and disgusted ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Discover Weekly not updated

My Discover Weekly playlist seems to be exactly the same as last week. When is a fix to be expected?

• Casual Listener
  • My Discover Weekly playlist seems to be exactly the same as last week. When is a fix to be expected?
  • alphaspo2001
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Oops somethign went wrong" in the web player

I've been using Spotify on my work computer (web player) since over a year without problems. 4 days ago I opened the web player to find it updated (a new look) and no longer working. I can browse my artists and titles fine, but when I try to play any...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using Spotify on my work computer (web player) since over a year without problems. 4 days ago I opened the web player to find it updated (a new look) and no longer working. I can browse my ...
  • mitch_sc
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Lock phone with code/pin while Spotify is ON

I would like to know why while using Spotify i can unlock my phone without using the code or my finger... An example, i'm with someone and he can chance the music and explore the phone because doesnt ask for PIN while using Spotify...

• I would like to know why while using Spotify i can unlock my phone without using the code or my finger... An example, i'm with someone and he can chance the music and explore the phone because doesnt...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pausing playback on iDrive

HiExcuse the stupid question, but can anyone tell me how to pause playback when using Spotify through BMW iDrive?There doesn't seem to be a control that pauses playback but I can't believe that to be the case!Thanks in advance.

• Hi Excuse the stupid question, but can anyone tell me how to pause playback when using Spotify through BMW iDrive? There doesn't seem to be a control that pauses playback but I can't believe th...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify app doesn't work on Squeezebox Touch

I upgraded to Spotify Premium so that I could use it with my Squeezebox Touch, but when I try to open the Spotify app I get a message that states: "Missing or invalid mysqueezebox.com account. Please check your settings and try again." I do have a va...

• I upgraded to Spotify Premium so that I could use it with my Squeezebox Touch, but when I try to open the Spotify app I get a message that states:   "Missing or invalid mysqueezebox.com accoun...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Halsey

Hallo,Ik luister graag naar de radiozender Indie/Alternative, maar wat ik daar een beetje mis is de muziek van Halsey, want dat is ook kenmerkende Indie/Alternative muziek. Misschien een idee om haar muziek aan deze radio toe te voegen.Met Vriendelij...

• Hallo, Ik luister graag naar de radiozender Indie/Alternative, maar wat ik daar een beetje mis is de muziek van Halsey, want dat is ook kenmerkende Indie/Alternative muziek. Misschien een idee om ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Privacy: Activity on Spotify & Private Session

Hi All, I have been thinking about getting Spotify Premium for a long time but I don't like the fact that Spotify leaves no choice with respect to privacy or makes it cumbersome to keep my privacy. That is the reason why I have stuck with Napster eve...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ublishing some of my play lists, but I want control over what is public and what is not. Is this achievable in general or more specifically with the two named functions?   Would be great if someone c...
  • EQplease
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Friend Feed
    Privacy
    private session
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! One song stuck in playlist

Spoiler (Highlight to read) A song is permanantly stuck in my playlist even though I have deleted it. It isn't in my playlist on my personal account, but when I share the link to the playlist, the song remains there for others to see as the first son...

• Community Legend
  •   A song is permanantly stuck in my playlist even though I have deleted it. It isn't in my playlist on my personal account, but when I share the link to the playlist, the song remains there for...
  • Jayb72
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Update Windows Phone 10 app

Hello I miss the Soptify Connect feature on my Lumia 950XL!Please update the Spotify - App with the same featurelist as Android.When we can expect an Update for WP10 THX

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I miss the Soptify Connect feature on my Lumia 950XL! Please update the Spotify - App with the same featurelist as Android. When we can expect an Update for WP10   THX
  • rjimparkes
  • Casual Listener
  • 61 replies
  • 67 likes
  • WP 8
  • 61 replies
  • 67 likes

Advertisements

Hello Spotify! I'm very disappointed in how your app is run. At first, at a glance, you make it seem in the App Store that I can play whatever song I want, free of charge. However, that is not the case. It is extremely misleading. I was very disappoi...

• Hello Spotify! I'm very disappointed in how your app is run. At first, at a glance, you make it seem in the App Store that I can play whatever song I want, free of charge. However, that is not the ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

New Web Player Top Issues

The new web player really is quite prohibitive and cumbersome to use. Listening over a browser if often my only choice since my employer prohibits downloading the app on my work computer. It would be fine it you guys simply gave the player a design m...

• The new web player really is quite prohibitive and cumbersome to use.  Listening over a browser if often my only choice since my employer prohibits downloading the app on my work computer. It wo...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Web player - Streaming interrupts

Hello all I've been using spotify web player for a while now already (free) and never had a problem. Now on my new computer after a week it randomly started to interrupt the stream (Read: It plays a song fine for a while but every song a few 'interru...

• Hello all   I've been using spotify web player for a while now already (free) and never had a problem.   Now on my new computer after a week it randomly started to interrupt the stream ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Constant hacking "loss of connection"

So tired of constant hacking and dropping of music because i "lost connection"...im connected to my hard drive there is no lost connection. And you assholes at Spotify wont even allow me to leave you feedback...so i say adios to my premimum account.....

• So tired of constant hacking and dropping of music because i "lost connection"...im connected to my hard drive there is no lost connection. And you assholes at Spotify wont even allow me to leave you...
  • jasperhoner
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Discover Weekly doesn't update (3 Weeks in a row)

My discover weekly playlist hasn't updated in 3 weeks now, I was wondering what can be done to solve the issue. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • My discover weekly playlist hasn't updated in 3 weeks now, I was wondering what can be done to solve the issue.   Any help would be appreciated!   Thanks!
  • Acarolnc
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to my smartwatch

I have Samsung gear s3 and I can't connect with Bluetooth to my smart watch. It only works with WiFi, but I want it with my Bluetooth. Help me please.

• I have Samsung gear s3 and I can't connect with Bluetooth to my smart watch. It only works with WiFi, but I want it with my Bluetooth. Help me please.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! windows phone catastrophic failure

Hi, when I try to open the Spotify app on my windows phone, it immediately crashes, saying "catastrophic failure". What could be the problem?

• Hi, when I try to open the Spotify app on my windows phone, it immediately crashes, saying "catastrophic failure". What could be the problem?
  • CFL
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

null playlist by Spotify

Hello everybody, On my Spotify, there is a playlist created by Spotify and actually, I remember it is New Music Friday (the one that created for every user every Friday) but it isn't reachable on desktop or web player. I love Spotify recommendations ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everybody,    On my Spotify, there is a playlist created by Spotify and actually, I remember it is New Music Friday (the one that created for every user every Friday) but it is...
  • jitemy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Roger waters Presale code?

Can someone help. I'm trying to find the presale code for Roger waters

• Can someone help. I'm trying to find the presale code for Roger waters
  • GLENRIVERSIDE
  • 1 replies