Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Playstation 4

Hello, i have this weird thing. i got 80 songs in my playlist (desktop) but i can only listen to 7 on my Playstation 4.How can i listen to all of them? (most of them are downloaded Mp4) I tryed like everything, but nothing worked. (Restarting/Re-inst...

• Hello, i have this weird thing.   i got 80 songs in my playlist (desktop) but i can only listen to 7 on my Playstation 4. How can i listen to all of them? (most of them are downloaded Mp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly not updating.

For the past three weeks, my Discover Weekly playlist has simply been the exact same set of songs, just rearranged in a different order. I'm assuming this is a bug of some sorts. I've updated my iOS app and the desktop client, however the problem per...

• For the past three weeks, my Discover Weekly playlist has simply been the exact same set of songs, just rearranged in a different order.  I'm assuming this is a bug of some sorts.  I've upd...
  • Clinkenbeard
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify adds not playing

Hi guyz :)) I´ve recently encountered problem with spotify adds. Sometimes, when they should play and annoy me for a bit, they seem to be stuck somehow (like they are not being played at all). Well I would be complaining about not hearing them, but p...

• Hi guyz :))    I´ve recently encountered problem with spotify adds. Sometimes, when they should play and annoy me for a bit, they seem to be stuck somehow (like they are not being played ...
  • rempes
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing especific music in a interval

Hi,I want to play a music each interval, like every 30 min play a especific song, or for 10 gons played, play that especific song. Anyone know something like this?

• Hi, I want to play a music each interval, like every 30 min play a especific song, or for 10 gons played, play that especific song. Anyone know something like this?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fix it, otherwise I'm leaving and I'm going to start defaming you.

Fix the KFC, Lifelock, Coca-Cola ads etc. that stuck or i will act as i said. Also fix the "stuck ads" and for other countries because in search of avoid it i used my VPN and every single **bleep**ing country has ads to stuck.About defaming you i am ...

• Fix the KFC, Lifelock, Coca-Cola ads etc. that stuck or i will act as i said. Also fix the "stuck ads" and for other countries because in search of avoid it i used my VPN and every single **blee...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Our Spotify page does not have any concerts under "concerts" tab

I'm a bit confused as to where I add gigs for Spotify. We have 4 shows coming up and I do not know where to add them for the concerts tab.

• I'm a bit confused as to where I add gigs for Spotify. We have 4 shows coming up and I do not know where to add them for the concerts tab.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! View My Own Profile

Since the last update to Spotify (Desktop version on Windows), I'm no longer allowed to view my public profile on the app. I can view the profiles of other people just fine, including their overview, public playlists, followers, and following, by cli...

• Regular
  • Since the last update to Spotify (Desktop version on Windows), I'm no longer allowed to view my public profile on the app. I can view the profiles of other people just fine, including their o...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot use Spotify Desktop App (Windows 10)

Every time I try to open the application on my desktop the window pulls up and is just black. The loading icon appears and disappears every second next to the cursor. I never get a "application is not responding" message and it just sits there. I've ...

• Every time I try to open the application on my desktop the window pulls up and is just black. The loading icon appears and disappears every second next to the cursor. I never get a "application is no...
  • kereg
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Hacked

Hi! I was looking through my playlists, and I saw a few called "Russ <3", "Ember's Playlist" ans another "Ember's playlist." I know who this is, and we are not on good terms. I actually hate her. I wouldn't give her my spotify account, and I don't kn...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I was looking through my playlists, and I saw a few called "Russ <3", "Ember's Playlist" ans another "Ember's playlist." I know who this is, and we are not on good terms. I actually hate her. ...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Becoming Obsolete

So, there in my intray are 4 e-mail messages all congratulating me for posting ideas! Does anyone else think that Spotify Management has their development/time-management priorities wrong? Creating a facility that sends people childrens type tokens a...

• Regular
  • So, there in my intray are 4 e-mail messages all congratulating me for posting ideas! Does anyone else think that Spotify Management has their development/time-management priorities wrong? Creating a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Public Interest Podcast

I'd like to make Public Interest Podcast (http://www.publicinterestpodcast.com/) (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/public-interest-podcast/id1165914950) available on Spotify. How might I accomplish this?Jordan CooperHost, Public Interest Podcast

• I'd like to make Public Interest Podcast (http://www.publicinterestpodcast.com/) (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/public-interest-podcast/id1165914950) available on Spotify. How might I a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No se reproduce todo

No se reproducen o no encuentra las canciones que quiero, por ejemplo el album Liebe ist für alle da de Rammstein no aparece en esta cuenta

• No se reproducen o no encuentra las canciones que quiero, por ejemplo el album Liebe ist für alle da de Rammstein no aparece en esta cuenta
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist order is not syncing across mac devices or dj pro

noticed that around 3 weeks ago my spotify stopped allowing me to order my playlists on my mac, even if i deliberatly order the tracks they randomize each time i open the playlist on the mac, my itouch, iphone, or dj pro app. if i attempt to reorder ...

• noticed that around 3 weeks ago my spotify stopped allowing me to order my playlists on my mac, even if i deliberatly order the tracks they randomize each time i open the playlist on the mac, my itou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Drop outs on new Android phone

I just upgraded from a Note 3 to an A5, and have noticed severe dropouts in playback but only when I have mobile hotspot enabled. I never experienced this problem on my old phone. It's not a network issue because I am playing back locally cached song...

• Music Fan
  •  I just upgraded from a Note 3 to an A5, and have noticed severe dropouts in playback but only when I have mobile hotspot enabled. I never experienced this problem on my old phone. It's not a ne...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Nevermind

Ignore this post. I accendentaly post something and I can't delete it so don't worry about helping.

• Visitor
  • Ignore this post. I accendentaly post something and I can't delete it so don't worry about helping.
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect gaps during playback on Yamaha CD-N301

I have a new Yamaha CD-N301 network player with the latest firmware (1.04), connected to my Yamaha A-S801 amplifier. When playing music through my iPhone Spotify app, using Spotify Connect to the CD-N301, music playback randomly goes slient for a sec...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a new Yamaha CD-N301 network player with the latest firmware (1.04), connected to my Yamaha A-S801 amplifier.  When playing music through my iPhone Spotify app, using Spotify Connect...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fixing New Blocking Artists and Songs Feature

Currently the symbol for removing artists and songs you don't like on spotify playlists is right next to the next/skip button and is very easy to accidentally press. This new feature is great because users are able to block artists and bands who are ...

• Currently the symbol for removing artists and songs you don't like on spotify playlists is right next to the next/skip button and is very easy to accidentally press. This new feature is great because...
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes
  • All Platforms
    Browse
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

PS3 Spotify premium travando

Boa noitesou assinante premium e faço uso do spotify no PS3 porém nos últimos dias trava sempre, nem o controle funciona pq a tela fica congelada, obrigando a usar o botão de liga desliga para reiniciar o sistemao ps3 está alimentado por Internet via...

• Boa noitesou assinante premium e faço uso do spotify no PS3 porém nos últimos dias trava sempre, nem o controle funciona pq a tela fica congelada, obrigando a usar o botão de liga desliga para reinic...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Boxee
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

[WP8.1] No way to clear or edit the play queue.

One of the main frustrations I have with the latest version of Spotify for Windows Phone 8.1 is the management of the play queue. I've accidentally added an album to the play queue (sometimes more than once). When I do, there is no way to clear or ed...

• One of the main frustrations I have with the latest version of Spotify for Windows Phone 8.1 is the management of the play queue.  I've accidentally added an album to the play queue (sometimes m...
  • hugh1309
  • 15 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Offline use of Spotify premium in other countries

Hello, I am a spotify premium user, and I was wondering if there is any way that I can use spotify abroad offline for months at a time? I will be going on a mission trip to India, and we will be in such rural areas that there is no knowing when we wi...

• Hello,   I am a spotify premium user, and I was wondering if there is any way that I can use spotify abroad offline for months at a time? I will be going on a mission trip to India, and we wil...
  • BDeeTee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes