Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Imported Music to PS4

Yeah, so, I'm a music lover AND a gamer. I was wondering if we could listen to our imported music (from Windows desktop spotify) into our Playstation4 Spotify app the same way we listen to imported music using premium android/ios. To anyone who can h...

• Yeah, so, I'm a music lover AND a gamer. I was wondering if we could listen to our imported music (from Windows desktop spotify) into our Playstation4 Spotify app the same way we listen to imported m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Brazilian Social security reform

It has come to my knowledge that Spotify is advertising a propaganda of the project that aims to promote a social security reform in Brazil. I find it highly inappropriate, giving the vulnerability brazilian population is going through regarding its ...

• It has come to my knowledge that Spotify is advertising a propaganda of the project that aims to promote a social security reform in Brazil. I find it highly inappropriate, giving the vulnerability b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web player] Daily mix list hate track doesn't work

Hi,I noticed that this function doesn't work anymore Hate a track? Tap the icon while it plays so it won’t crop up in your mix again. You’ll also get the option to remove all songs by that artist from your mixes. Simply nothing happens when i tap it ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I noticed that this function doesn't work anymore    Hate a track? Tap the  icon while it plays so it won’t crop up in your mix again. You’ll also get the option to remove all ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution WP7 PlayLists stuck on "loading" on smart TV

Hi there,I try to play any playlist (playlists wich I'm suscribed, not the ones I made) on Smart TV and always are "loading" and its impossible to play them. I have two Smart TV (LG and Samsung) and I have the same problem.I tried to log out and log ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I try to play any playlist (playlists wich I'm suscribed, not the ones I made) on Smart TV and always are "loading" and its impossible to play them. I have two Smart TV (LG and Samsung) ...
  • ebwe
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

deletion of playlists created by spotify

hey i have a question that's been bothering me for quite some time: there has been a playlist called "hip-hop chillout" (created by spotify itself). i subscribed to it and even streamed it offline, but it seems to have been deleted - i can't find it ...

• Visitor
  • hey i have a question that's been bothering me for quite some time: there has been a playlist called "hip-hop chillout" (created by spotify itself). i subscribed to it and even streamed it offline, b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

music stops playing when using bluetooth device on samsung galaxy

Hello I recently puchased a Galaxy S7. When i am listening to Spotfy on a bluetooth deive the music stops playing when the home screen locks. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the app and looked into shutting down any other audio app open in my...

• Hello   I recently puchased a Galaxy S7. When i am listening to Spotfy on a bluetooth deive the music stops playing when the home screen locks. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the app ...
  • alexis-rodrigue
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

import playlist or media library from itunes

When I click on file, import playlist from itunes on my desktop premium spotify software, there happens.... absolutely nothing... . Why? I don't even get a dialog box or anything, or an error message... . And please let me choose my post tags myself,...

• Casual Listener
  • When I click on file, import playlist from itunes on my desktop premium spotify software, there happens.... absolutely nothing... . Why? I don't even get a dialog box or anything, or an error message...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do i know who is following my playlist?

My playlist has been getting quiet the attention lately and I was wondering how I would be able to see who is following my playlist?Thanks in advanceAdamshttps://open.spotify.com/user/12142849195/playlist/4auKvz40rReBVJ3l6fCXVv

• Regular
  • My playlist has been getting quiet the attention lately and I was wondering how I would be able to see who is following my playlist? Thanks in advance Adams https://open.spotify.com/user/121428491...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Alternative
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

What's happening with the Spotify / Uber partnership?

This was going to roll out over the 'next few weeks' globally a couple years ago, what's happening now?Personally I'd love to be able to play music through the Uber.Thanks.

• This was going to roll out over the 'next few weeks' globally a couple years ago, what's happening now? Personally I'd love to be able to play music through the Uber. Thanks.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonas system not allowing spotify

When I go to use Spotify on my Sonas system it tells me I need to upgrade my subscription but I have done this already? Any suggestions?

• When I go to use Spotify on my Sonas system it tells me I need to upgrade my subscription but I have done this already? Any suggestions?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to know who's following my playlists and me?

Hi there! I'm a newbie here and I hope you don't mind if I ask this...I'd like to know who's following me and my playlists in order to follow they back - or block for safety. I have looked around and I have found nothing! This is my username - spotif...

• Regular
  • Hi there! I'm a newbie here and I hope you don't mind if I ask this... I'd like to know who's following me and my playlists in order to follow they back - or block for safety. I have looked around a...
  • jingham2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Support for SmartDeviceLink (SDL) vs. Ford's AppLink technology?

Hello Spotify and community, since the Spotify mobile app supports Ford's AppLink technology for integration with Ford in-vehicle infotainment systems [1], I was wondering (from a developer's point of view) if the Spotify mobile app provides the same...

• Hello Spotify and community,   since the Spotify mobile app supports Ford's AppLink technology for integration with Ford in-vehicle infotainment systems [1], I was wondering (from a developer'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ford SYNC
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[BUG?] Filter song and It will be played

Hi guys! I've found something that I don't know If its a bug or a special feature, but I think It's interesting to share. If you are playing a song and search for a specific one with the filter while the first is about to end, the one you are looking...

• Hi guys! I've found something that I don't know If its a bug or a special feature, but I think It's interesting to share. If you are playing a song and search for a specific one with the filter while...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Being kept up to date with out favourite artists

Hey, I was thinking that I never really know whether my favourite artists who, I follow on spotify, have brought out new songs without searching them individually. I was writing to suggest that Spotify could make a change where there is a window in '...

• Regular
  • Hey, I was thinking that I never really know whether my favourite artists who, I follow on spotify, have brought out new songs without searching them individually. I was writing to suggest that Spoti...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing local files to iPhone

I added a local file to a playlist on my desktop Spotify, only when I try to sync the playlist on my iPhone to be able to play the local file on it, it just keeps 'waiting to download'. The local file is not on my playlist on my phone.

• I added a local file to a playlist on my desktop Spotify, only when I try to sync the playlist on my iPhone to be able to play the local file on it, it just keeps 'waiting to download'. The local fil...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Windows Phone

Hi,I downloaded spotify and used it for a month Premium but now I use it free. But when I try to login it says I have to have a premium app to use this app. But I don't want to get premium now.Does that happen to you or for windows phone is it a must...

• Hi, I downloaded spotify and used it for a month Premium but now I use it free. But when I try to login it says I have to have a premium app to use this app. But I don't want to get premium now. Do...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Did I charge myself for tickets?

I was, out of pure curiosity, looking at the prices of a kendrick lamar show that was playing. I clicked buy now at one of the seats to see the final price. Once I saw that it was securing my seats I immediately deleted the page, hoping I hadn't actu...

• I was, out of pure curiosity, looking at the prices of a kendrick lamar show that was playing. I clicked buy now at one of the seats to see the final price. Once I saw that it was securing my seats I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Windows 10 phone

I recently made the switch from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. I tried downloading the Spotify app once, but I encountered an issue. In the app store it sais that it was downloaded but when I go to verify, I cannot find it in the apps section of my phone...

• I recently made the switch from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. I tried downloading the Spotify app once, but I encountered an issue. In the app store it sais that it was downloaded but when I go to verif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Brennan

Could someone please tell me the secret of how to stream Spotify onto my Brennan B2? It does not show in Devices whatever I do. Help? X

• Could someone please tell me the secret of how to stream Spotify onto my Brennan B2? It does not show in Devices whatever I do. Help? X  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes