Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Basic Help Plea!

I have some very simple questions, which I'm sure experienced users will probably laugh at, but I would appreciate help.Firstly, I access premium on my home and work PC, but both are nearing the end of their lives! I will need to replace one asap and...

• Casual Listener
  • I have some very simple questions, which I'm sure experienced users will probably laugh at, but I would appreciate help. Firstly, I access premium on my home and work PC, but both are nearing t...
  • tonyharrison195
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Soo Many Commercials

JFC Spotify, I went from being a long time premium member back to a free member because I can't afford the extra $10 a month to pay for premium and there are soooooo many commercials. I get one or two after a couple songs but I'm hearing commericals ...

• JFC Spotify, I went from being a long time premium member back to a free member because I can't afford the extra $10 a month to pay for premium and there are soooooo many commercials.  I get one...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Customization of playlists (cover and description box)

Today I signed up for Spotify and am already regretting the decision. Following attempts to login, change my password and login again all I get is a looped request to verify I am not a robot. This does not get me to where I can search for ANY music. ...

• Today I signed up for Spotify and am already regretting the decision. Following attempts to login, change my password and login again all I get is a looped request to verify I am not a robot. This do...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using "up next" to play one album after another?

I want to play one album foloowed by another - if I am listineding ot one album then go to another and add to "up next" it doesn''t complete the currently playing album - driving me insane. Call me okd fashioned but am used ot listening to full album...

• I want to play one album foloowed by another - if I am listineding ot one album then go to another and add to "up next" it doesn''t complete the currently playing album - driving me insane.   ...
  • -bemi
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Suggestions by similar playlist (like in Deezer)

Hi thereThe automatic suggest-funktion (similar artist, radio) of spotify is much worse than a real human selection made in a real human-created playlist. In Deezer, the system compares playlists and offers similar ones (to your own) with the result ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there The automatic suggest-funktion (similar artist, radio) of spotify is much worse than a real human selection made in a real human-created playlist. In Deezer, the system compares playlists a...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • similar
    Suggesting Songs
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Is Radio availabe on Roku?

I love the Radio feature of Spotify when I use it on my computers--inputting an artist or genre and getting songs related to that choice. Does this feature exist on the Roku platform? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • I love the Radio feature of Spotify when I use it on my computers--inputting an artist or genre and getting songs related to that choice.   Does this feature exist on the Roku platform? &n...
  • Safyou
  • 20 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 5 likes

[WP10] - Can't play any song

After selecting a song to play, the song will be highlighted and the song will sometimes play for several seconds than the song will stop playing and returns to the Your Music section, or the song will just not play. Tried re-installing it from the S...

• Regular
  • After selecting a song to play, the song will be highlighted and the song will sometimes play for several seconds than the song will stop playing and returns to the Your Music section, or the song wi...
  • ElMarindas
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Web Only one artist left and 5 random albums

Hello,I'm using spotify web and since the display update all my artist except one for some reson disapeared. Same thing for my albums, I have only 5 left and they have nothing to do with the artist that's left in my artist section. All of my songs ar...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm using spotify web and since the display update all my artist except one for some reson disapeared. Same thing for my albums, I have only 5 left and they have nothing to do with the artist...
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not a fan of the new queue

Hello Spotify,I have been a dedicated supporter and fan of Spotify for almost two years now and I have never had one complaint until now. I am disappointed that I can now longer edit my queue or see the queue list. It was perfect when you could add a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify, I have been a dedicated supporter and fan of Spotify for almost two years now and I have never had one complaint until now. I am disappointed that I can now longer edit my queue or se...
  • Eriickalynn022
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

How do I enable Spotify links to open in the Desktop app?

I'm logged in, but when I click a link from, say, Facebook, it opens the web app. How do I launch it directly to Spotify Desktop app?

• Roadie
  • I'm logged in, but when I click a link from, say, Facebook, it opens the web app. How do I launch it directly to Spotify Desktop app? 
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find artist on Iphone

Hello all. I tried looking here for an answer, but didn't find one.I recently move to Iphone from an Android device.There's a certain artist that I had on my Android that I listened to, but when I changed to Iphone, his musics weren't available anymo...

• Hello all. I tried looking here for an answer, but didn't find one. I recently move to Iphone from an Android device. There's a certain artist that I had on my Android  that I listened to, but...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't connect to Spotify. Trying again now... Web player

Hello , I having this issue where i always get an error after playing one song (if i'm fast enough) saying "Can't connect to Spotify. Trying again now..." . I read some posts regarding this and tried both clearing cookies & cache and browsing from in...

• Hello ,   I having this issue where i always get an error after playing one song (if i'm fast enough) saying "Can't connect to Spotify. Trying again now..." . I read some posts regarding this ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Music] 2 Parts Ideas: 1. Enabling Users' Interactions & 2. Track Purchase Link

Hi everyone,I'm Herbert from Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. Glad to be active among Spotify music community. After 2 years long of being Spotified, I just had these 2 ideas to share:1. Thoughts On Enabling Users' Interactions - Great to have the 'love' & '...

• Regular
  • Hi everyone, I'm Herbert from Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. Glad to be active among Spotify music community. After 2 years long of being Spotified, I just had these 2 ideas to share: 1. Thoughts On En...
  • HerbertLye
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify and Tesla

I read the article on using Spotify in a Tesla, but I don't understand what this sentence means, "Note: An automatic Tesla account will only be accessible in-vehicle. " It sounds like the sevice can only be used in the car, but that seems strange. Th...

• Casual Listener
  • I read the article on using Spotify in a Tesla, but I don't understand what this sentence means, "Note: An automatic Tesla account will only be accessible in-vehicle. "  It sounds like the ...
  • wws
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Reduce Ad Rate

Hey guys, I'll make this quick: PLEASE reduce the rate at which ads are played. I get that y'all want people to upgrade to premium, but honestly if I wanted a paid service I'm still not convinced as to why I shouldn't choose Google Play or Apple Musi...

• Hey guys,   I'll make this quick: PLEASE reduce the rate at which ads are played.  I get that y'all want people to upgrade to premium, but honestly if I wanted a paid service I'm still no...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Logon from Samsung Smart Tv

I am trying to log in to Spotify via my Samsung Smart Tv, using the Spotify app with the credentials I have, tried it numerous times, and it won't let me in, acxording to the error message I have the wrong user or pass, although the same works on mul...

• I am trying to log in to Spotify via my Samsung Smart Tv, using the Spotify app with the credentials I have, tried it numerous times, and it won't let me in, acxording to the error message I have the...
  • crkdpt
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[PlayStation 4] Playlist shuffle bug?

Hey everyone. Got a PS4 for Christmas last year, and I'm loving it. The Spotify integration is awesome. However, I noticed that when you start the app on your PlayStation and play a playlist (either through Connect or on the unit itself), and then sh...

• Hey everyone. Got a PS4 for Christmas last year, and I'm loving it. The Spotify integration is awesome. However, I noticed that when you start the app on your PlayStation and play a playlist (either ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes