Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Repeat song in Volvo app

How can I repeat a song in the Spotify Sensus App for Volvo XC90? I cannot find this feature. Doesn't it exist? If so, why not?

• How can I repeat a song in the Spotify Sensus App for Volvo XC90? I cannot find this feature. Doesn't it exist? If so, why not?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app automatically turns on my AVR

Hi I have spotify on my android phone and desktop PC and have Spotify connect on my Yamaha home theatre system Usually when i open the app and play a song, it will play on my phone, i can then tap on "other devices" and select my AVR, which will turn...

• Hi   I have spotify on my android phone and desktop PC and have Spotify connect on my Yamaha home theatre system   Usually when i open the app and play a song, it will play on my p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Music] Playlist Curators with (or aiming for) 1000+ Followings. Crossfade Priorities

Hi, I have read certain posts over 2 years old in regards to the Crossfade options on spotify. I feel that there is definetley some points to consider, especially for Playlist curators with higher followings. One point I read was to have the track cr...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   I have read certain posts over 2 years old in regards to the Crossfade options on spotify. I feel that there is definetley some points to consider, especially for Playlist curators with ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android] Readability of Spotify mail message

Hi!I received an unexpected "Reset your password" message last night. I have a Google Nexus 5X mobile with 1080x1920 resolution. I was highly surprised that I almost wasn't able to read the message! The thickness in your corporate font is so thin tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I received an unexpected "Reset your password" message last night. I have a Google Nexus 5X mobile with 1080x1920 resolution. I was highly surprised that I almost wasn't able to read the message...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

search on spotify suck's?

no ideq how to contact support team. when i click on search tab of spotify web player it contiues to show the browse tab. help

• no ideq how to contact support team. when i click on search tab of spotify web player it contiues to show the browse tab. help
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Synced Multiroom Audio from One Account

Hi there,I am seeking to use a one account to play to multiple speakers in sync. The devices I am wanting to play to are:2x Amazon Echoes1x Amazon Dot (Connected to stereo system)1x Big Jambox by JawboneI have two devices that I can stream the music ...

• Hi there, I am seeking to use a one account to play to multiple speakers in sync. The devices I am wanting to play to are: 2x Amazon Echoes 1x Amazon Dot (Connected to stereo system) 1x Big Jambo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Statistics / Information

I have a Spotify account and I had it under an email. and I went to change it to a new email address and all of my playlists and songs were gone. is there a way to get them back? Can I change it back to my other email address and still get them back?...

• I have a Spotify account and I had it under an email. and I went to change it to a new email address and all of my playlists and songs were gone. is there a way to get them back? Can I change it back...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sonos - Different music in different rooms, but only 1 account

Hy folks,when using sonos devices, can i listen to different songs in different rooms of my house, but using only one spotify account.Does anybody discovered any problems with this setup?kind regardsokoehn

• Hy folks, when using sonos devices, can i listen to different songs in different rooms of my house, but using only one spotify account. Does anybody discovered any problems with this setup? kind r...
  • trishlee
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Random songs

My playlist keep playing random songsI am getting sick of itI have Spotify premium so do something

• My playlist keep playing random songs I am getting sick of it I have Spotify premium so do something
  • mollybeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] You do not find the track you like on the playlists created by the users

In playlists created by users, you do not search for the part you like. The time you searched for, the name of the song, and the name of the singer are displayed if the name or description of the playlist, but not in the playlist. what does it mean? ...

• In playlists created by users, you do not search for the part you like. The time you searched for, the name of the song, and the name of the singer are displayed if the name or description of the pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Daily mix on web

Grettings! Recently I discovered Daily Mix and fell in love with it! However, I noticed that the web player (play.spotify.com) doesn't have that option-- at least as far as I know; is there a way to access those playlist in the web app? Thanks! Take ...

• Casual Listener
  • Grettings! 🙂   Recently I discovered Daily Mix and fell in love with it! However, I noticed that the web player (play.spotify.com) doesn't have that option-- at least as far as I know; i...
  • MachinaeWolf
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Spam Artist Ruining My Spotify Experience

I'm into my hip hop. One artist (Jersey Demic) has continually been posting misleading track titles for years now. Every time a song is about to come out he will upload a 90 second "freestyle" which consists of him saying a few words over something h...

• I'm into my hip hop. One artist (Jersey Demic) has continually been posting misleading track titles for years now. Every time a song is about to come out he will upload a 90 second "freestyle" which ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

(windows 10 phone) spotify app shuts down randomly

Every once in a while the app shuts down, sometimes even up to 3 times a minute. This is pretty frustrating, especially since I'm a premium user. I've checked, and it doesn't have anything to do with my phone. The problem lies within the app itself f...

• Casual Listener
  • Every once in a while the app shuts down, sometimes even up to 3 times a minute. This is pretty frustrating, especially since I'm a premium user. I've checked, and it doesn't have anything to do with...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Names are Numbers

I see this thread everywhere but never a solution. Reinstalling doesn't work. This is extremely annoying since I have a collabrative playlist and can't tell who is who. My friend fee also isn't working.

• I see this thread everywhere but never a solution.  Reinstalling doesn't work.   This is extremely annoying since I have a collabrative playlist and can't tell who is who.   My fri...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play offline tracks on BOSE SOUNDTOUCH whilst using the desktop spotify app

When connected via bluetooth/using the devices feature, I can't seem to play the offline tracks in my playlists on the speaker, although I can play normal tracks ...

• When connected via bluetooth/using the devices feature, I can't seem to play the offline tracks in my playlists on the speaker, although I can play normal tracks ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Radio... the true radio

Spotify is close to being the ultimate music experience. However, with a tweak to one of its services, it could become the music space. How? As of now, Spotify has become my go to place for listening and discovering music in general. With Discover We...

• Regular
  • Spotify is close to being the ultimate music experience. However, with a tweak to one of its services, it could become the music space. How?   As of now, Spotify has become my go to ...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Radio
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The playlists i've created arent showed in my profile

Hey!I've been trying to share my playlists with my friends and at first i told them to look for my profile and there would be my personal playlists, it results that all of them told me that my personal playlists werent showing, only the ones that i f...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ersonal playlists werent showing, only the ones that i followed. My profile is public. I had to share them via the URL. Also they do show on people following it, its only my profile.   Any help w...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to stream playlists through Sonos?

On recommendation from my teenagers, I've just switched from Pandora. I actually like Pandora's format a lot: create stations of the type of music I want to hear, then just select it and it streams endlessly. I've gotten bored with it's repetitivenes...

• On recommendation from my teenagers, I've just switched from Pandora. I actually like Pandora's format a lot: create stations of the type of music I want to hear, then just select it and it streams e...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Classic musik

Spotify is obviously not made for Classic musik listener. Heavy to work, difficult to get information and data. Music are mixed from several albums. We don't want that.

• Spotify is obviously not made for Classic musik listener. Heavy to work, difficult to get information and data. Music are mixed from several albums. We don't want that.
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! playing time

hello, during playing there is no playing time showed. I need total track time, actual position and time to end.

• Visitor
  • hello,   during playing there is no playing time showed.   I need total track time, actual position and time to end.    
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes