Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! playing time

hello, during playing there is no playing time showed. I need total track time, actual position and time to end.

• Visitor
  • hello,   during playing there is no playing time showed.   I need total track time, actual position and time to end.    
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Number of offline devices

I am being told that I have reached the maximum number of offline devices yet in the account screen there are only two showing and having checked all available devices I know this is wrong. Cannot get this fixed as when you download to one of the thr...

• Casual Listener
  • I am being told that I have reached the maximum number of offline devices yet in the account screen there are only two showing and having checked all available devices I know this is wrong.  Can...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Offline availability
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove Spotify connect device (ONKYO 656)

How can i remove a connect device from mine list?A week ago i connected at a friends place to his Onkyo656 (when i was connected to his WIFI)but now everywhere I am, i still can connect to his receiver... He doesn't like it, and neither do I want thi...

• How can i remove a connect device from mine list? A week ago i connected at a friends place to his Onkyo656 (when i was connected to his WIFI) but now everywhere I am, i still can connect to his re...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Onkyo
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family member cannot login windows phone

HiOne of my family members is having trouble login in to their spotify premium account as family member, she tips in her spotify account name and password and nothing happens the phone has windows 10 what could be the problem ?

• Hi One of my family members is having trouble login in to their spotify premium account as family member, she tips in her spotify account name and password and nothing happens the phone has windows ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family - How to handle your home-audio-environment?

Hi there, I`m currently using an Apple Music Family-Account and now testing Amazon Music Unlimited and Spotify 'cause I want to hear Music over Amazon Echo Dot and WebPlayer. I struggle to switch to Spotify (which I like most of the three candidates)...

• Hi there,   I`m currently using an Apple Music Family-Account and now testing Amazon Music Unlimited and Spotify 'cause I want to hear Music over Amazon Echo Dot and WebPlayer.    ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Harmon Kardon BDS580

Hi,I'm just installing an HK BDS580S.The HK packaging includes a big Spotify logo.The headline description on the front of the packaging reads"...BLU-RAY DISC SYSTEM WITH SPOTIFY CONNECT".The back of the packaging mentions "Aceita Spotify Connect"The...

• Regular
  • Hi, I'm just installing an HK BDS580S. The HK packaging includes a big Spotify logo. The headline description on the front of the packaging reads "...BLU-RAY DISC SYSTEM WITH SPOTIFY CONNECT". T...
  • Mirah
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music doesn't stop!

In the past few days, I've noticed that when playing an album, the music doesn't stop when the album is over. The artist's next album will automatically start to play. I don't see anything in settings to correct this issue. What's going on here?

• Casual Listener
  • In the past few days, I've noticed that when playing an album, the music doesn't stop when the album is over. The artist's next album will automatically start to play. I don't see anything in setting...
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Doesn't Stop
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Desktop NEEDS a history - Ridiculous that there is none

I love many of the features of Spotify. However who decided that there should be no history on the Desktop version??!?? This is a BASIC function of every other music player I've ever used and sorely needed on the desktop as I use it all the time on m...

• Casual Listener
  • I love many of the features of Spotify.  However who decided that there should be no history on the Desktop version??!??  This is a BASIC function of every other music player I've ever used...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

[All Platforms][Other] April fools genious plan

April 1 2017: post a message to non-premium users that they have discovered a premium feature when they hit the play button. Then allow the play button to start playing the music as always.

• April 1 2017: post a message to non-premium users that they have discovered a premium feature when they hit the play button. Then allow the play button to start playing the music as always.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Liberal hacks - CANCELLED

Suck it Spotify - I don't need you or your liberal bull**bleep**. Adios punta

• Suck it Spotify - I don't need you or your liberal bull**bleep**.  Adios punta
  • leohead
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Playing music on Sonos through Windows Phone Spotify app

Hey, I was wondering if there will be a future update for the Spotify app for Windows Phone which will allow me to stream music to my Sonos devices like you can with the Android and iOS versions. Thanks in advance!

• Hey,    I was wondering if there will be a future update for the Spotify app for Windows Phone which will allow me to stream music to my Sonos devices like you can with the Android and iO...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs suddenly stop while listening through Spotify Connect

Hi there,I noticed you might have some bugs related to Spotify Connect.Some songs just suddenly stop and skip to the next in the playlist.One of the song that the problem occurs with its The Siren - Graveyard. It happens with other songs too, but I c...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I noticed you might have some bugs related to Spotify Connect. Some songs just suddenly stop and skip to the next in the playlist. One of the song that the problem occurs with its ...
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs randomly pause[Ps4]

Hello everyone. I have an unusual issue i haven't seen online yet and i can't seem to figure it out.So. A few days ago i decided to set up a spare Linksys WRT54G router as a repeater in my home because i was having issues with dead zones in the house...

• Hello everyone. I have an unusual issue i haven't seen online yet and i can't seem to figure it out. So. A few days ago i decided to set up a spare Linksys WRT54G router as a repeater in my home bec...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify is used on another device

Hi guys,I have a big problem with Spotify. I can't seem to be playing any music on my laptop, it keeps stopping with a message saying "The music has been stopped as Spotify is being used on another device".But, I only use Spotify on one other device,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, I have a big problem with Spotify. I can't seem to be playing any music on my laptop, it keeps stopping with a message saying "The music has been stopped as Spotify is being used on another...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Ad

Why is there more ads now than usually? People is going to use Youtube if you have ads after every song! Your listeners will be only the ones who has Premium and that is not me. Not good!

• Why is there more ads now than usually? People is going to use Youtube if you have ads after every song! Your listeners will be only the ones who has Premium and that is not me. Not good!
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect with LIMITED internet

Hi all, I am trying to use spotify with my sonos play5 speaker while having wifi that is capped at 10GB and 512kbps. I have spotify premium and streaming is not an option. Anyone have good solutions? Question: If i setup Laptop1 with spotify music av...

• Hi all,   I am trying to use spotify with my sonos play5 speaker while having wifi that is capped at 10GB and 512kbps. I have spotify premium and streaming is not an option. Anyone have good s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with Thirtify - Spotify API

Is the Spotify API up to date?1) There are songs appearing in the Thirtify window that doesn't play in the browser as they no longer exists on my Spotify desktop app (deleted those songs months ago)2) There are also songs I added a month ago that are...

• Casual Listener
  • Is the Spotify API up to date? 1) There are songs appearing in the Thirtify window that doesn't play in the browser as they no longer exists on my Spotify desktop app (deleted those songs months ago...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I CANNOT SHARE MY MUSIC CORRECTLY ON FACEBOOK

Hi guys, I'm a songwriter, I want to shere my songs on Facebook, but I cannot... when I copy the link of my song and past to FB, the player doesn't appear, I can see just a picture... but when I do the same with other songs it works and I can listen ...

• Hi guys, I'm a songwriter, I want to shere my songs on Facebook, but I cannot... when I copy the link of my song and past to FB, the player doesn't appear, I can see just a picture... but when I do t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

LG Smart TV stops after playing a random number of songs

I have a LG Smart TV, more specifically 55UH850V with WebOS 3.0, just recently bought. Spotify starts fine and showns my playlists et.c. but stops after a random number of songs it stops and seems to freeze. Only possibility to get it working again i...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a LG Smart TV, more specifically 55UH850V with WebOS 3.0, just recently bought. Spotify starts fine and showns my playlists et.c. but stops after a random number of songs it stops and see...
  • Dustinv
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 4 likes

APP ISSUES WITH ROKU

LOOK, I PAY MONThLY TO HAVE SPOTIFY PREMIUM AND ALL THE APP DOES IS FREEZE ON MY ROKU. FIX THE **bleep**IN PROBLEM BY UPDATING YOUR **bleep** APP FOR ROKU. THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY TIME AND MONEY THUS FAR.

• LOOK, I PAY MONThLY TO HAVE SPOTIFY PREMIUM AND ALL THE APP DOES IS FREEZE ON MY ROKU. FIX THE **bleep**IN PROBLEM BY UPDATING YOUR **bleep** APP FOR ROKU.   THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY TIME AND ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • roku
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes