Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Alexa and Crossfade

Hi thereI have a problem with my Echo Dot (Alexa) When I try to crossfade via Alexa, the music stops at the end, and wait for x sec before playing the next song.When I do this on my laptop, it works fine. Crossfade 12 sec.When I do this on my phone, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there I have a problem with my Echo Dot (Alexa)  When I try to crossfade via Alexa, the music stops at the end, and wait for x sec before playing the next song. When I do this on my laptop...
  • Razor_101
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 11 likes

Unknown Device

So i was playing and had Spotify open on my other screen and suddenly a message poped up sayin Device is avaible. I am sure that spotify is only running on One device at that time ( on my PC ). And the new Device that appeared is a device i never hea...

• ...till shows as avaible and i dont want it there. I also posted a screenshot of the Device. ( Pinell Supersound 0022612faa08 ) Help please.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio not appearing in web player

Tried to play spotify from the web player (since I can't get the desktop app to work, but that's another post) and there is no "radio" button anymore... I can see playlists, and search artists etc. but there is no "play radio" option on the artists e...

• Music Fan
  • Tried to play spotify from the web player (since I can't get the desktop app to work, but that's another post) and there is no "radio" button anymore... I can see playlists, and search artists etc. b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to play more than one song with sonos and spotify

Hello everybody,I use a Sonos playbar with sub, bridge and i have a spotify account premium. Not first installation.I bought Sonos 3 years ago, I have a premium account since August 2016; and everything has always worked correctly.When i select an ex...

• Hello everybody, I use a Sonos playbar with sub, bridge and i have a spotify account premium. Not first installation. I bought Sonos 3 years ago, I have a premium account since August 2016; and eve...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't login to web player - FB button doesn't work and says my login and pw are wrong

Hi, I can't seem to login to the web player. My account is linked with Facebook but the FB button doesn't work (might be blocked in office environment, however I'm logged in with Facebook on the same browser) so I tried the other way; with my FB user...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I can't seem to login to the web player. My account is linked with Facebook but the FB button doesn't work (might be blocked in office environment, however I'm logged in with Facebook on the same...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login in the web player using facebook.

I'm trying to log in using my facebook account (I can login just fine in the spotify "main" site) in the web player but it just says "incorrect username and password" over and over, I've tried to login using my mail and facebook password but it didn'...

• I'm trying to log in using my facebook account (I can login just fine in the spotify "main" site) in the web player but it just says "incorrect username and password" over and over, I've tried to log...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Make website more user friendly for problems

I recently tried to cancel my premium account and clearly was unsuccessful as continued to be charged for 2 subsequent months. On trying to rectify this I found the website difficult to find any real information on how to contact someone to sort it o...

• I recently tried to cancel my premium account and clearly was unsuccessful as continued to be charged for 2 subsequent months. On trying to rectify this I found the website difficult to find any real...
  • wolflambert
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify´s updated terms

Hi,I can't hear any music on any of my devices because I have to agree on spotifys updated terms from around November, which I haven't done yet. I am connected with my Facebook and I am wondering if the new updated terms is allowing spotify to use an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I can't hear any music on any of my devices because I have to agree on spotifys updated terms from around November, which I haven't done yet. I am connected with my Facebook and I am w...
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Quality on Amazon Echo

Comparing the sound quality of spotify and amazon music on Amazon's echo dot, spotify falls behind. It seems like amazon music uses a higher bitrate on this device. Is there a way to determine or set the audio quality / bitrate of spotify on this dev...

• Comparing the sound quality of spotify and amazon music on Amazon's echo dot, spotify falls behind. It seems like amazon music uses a higher bitrate on this device. Is there a way to determine or set...
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Update the WebOS app!

I have an LG smart-tv with WebOS, and the spotify app is so out of date! You can't even queue a song? It even has the old logo!Are there any plans on updating the app?

• I have an LG smart-tv with WebOS, and the spotify app is so out of date! You can't even queue a song? It even has the old logo! Are there any plans on updating the app?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Switching Accounts and Transferring Music

I used to share a premium account with my family, but eventaully we got fed up with cutting eachother off when we tried to listen to music at the same time. We are in the process of switching to a family plan now, but I have all my music saved under ...

• I used to share a premium account with my family, but eventaully we got fed up with cutting eachother off when we tried to listen to music at the same time. We are in the process of switching to a fa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Family and Sonos

I have a Spotify for Family account. My wife is the only other person registered to use it. Spotify is linked to my Sonos at home. If Denise is playing music at home through Spotify on Sonos, I'm unable to use Spotify at my desk or on my mobile. It k...

• I have a Spotify for Family account. My wife is the only other person registered to use it. Spotify is linked to my Sonos at home. If Denise is playing music at home through Spotify on Sonos, I'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Consulta.

Hola quería saber por que alguna canciones q son conocidas todavía no están en la app. Gracias

• Hola quería saber por que alguna canciones q son conocidas todavía no están en la app. Gracias
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify showing up nothing is available

When I try and play a track or album Spotify tells me that it is unavailable. I've tried this now for multiple choices and everything shows up as unavailable. Help please!!

• Regular
  • When I try and play a track or album Spotify tells me that it is unavailable. I've tried this now for multiple choices and everything shows up as unavailable. Help please!!
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No connection with 5 bars of LTE

I have a iPhone 6s and use T-Mobile. I have 5 bars of LTE but no WiFi, Spotify won't play any music and is "connecting". As soon as WiFi is turned back on, it plays normally. This is the first time this has happened. I have logged out and redownloade...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a iPhone 6s and use T-Mobile. I have 5 bars of LTE but no WiFi, Spotify won't play any music and is "connecting". As soon as WiFi is turned back on, it plays normally. This is the first time t...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost playlists and folders that contained them

Hi,Approximately two days ago I lost all my playlists and the folder structures that contained them - there were about 50 playlists that I remember having. When I log into the recover playlist feature on the website, there were only 5 or so playlists...

• Regular
  • Hi, Approximately two days ago I lost all my playlists and the folder structures that contained them - there were about 50 playlists that I remember having.     When I log into the recov...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • folders
    lost playlist
    Playlists
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

FB Friends

Hello, when I look for frisnds I get this message "sorry we couln't load friends to follow"! It used to work perfectly. What's happened?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, when I look for frisnds I get this message "sorry we couln't load friends to follow"! It used to work perfectly. What's happened?
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Friends
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Windows 10 mobile constant reload

Spotify app version 5.1.5529Windows 10 mobile latest public update in Sweden. Microsot Lumia 950 phone. The spotify app starts and loads my playlist, withing 2-3 seconds it reloads with the dimmed screen and the reload text center of screen.I can sta...

• Music Fan
  • Spotify app version 5.1.5529 Windows 10 mobile latest public update in Sweden. Microsot Lumia 950 phone.   The spotify app starts and loads my playlist, withing 2-3 seconds it reloads with t...
  • XikedJohn
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play any music

Got premium account on my windows phone, but I can't play any song from my playlists, saved music, etc. Sometimes it appears a message that im offline when im not. I even uninstalled the app and it doesn't work. Help! What's going on!!?

• Got premium account on my windows phone, but I can't play any song from my playlists, saved music, etc. Sometimes it appears a message that im offline when im not. I even uninstalled the app and it d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes