Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Webplayer doesn't work: "Can't connect to Spotify"

I have a Spotify Premium account, and Spotify works on my app on my phone, but it doesn't work on my work-laptop - neither on Chrome nor on IE.When I go to the site (https://play.spotify.com/browse) and press play on a song or a playlist it doesn't p...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify Premium account, and Spotify works on my app on my phone, but it doesn't work on my work-laptop - neither on Chrome nor on IE. When I go to the site (https://play.spotify.com/browse...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Wont Play

I never had any issues with spotify, and now suddenly whenever I go to click on a song, the song wont play, It just sends me a blue banner message that says "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import in." And it...

• I never had any issues with spotify, and now suddenly whenever I go to click on a song, the song wont play, It just sends me a blue banner message that says "This song is not available. If you have t...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Música no coincide con nombre de la canción

Hola, soy usuario premium de SpotifyTengo un problema con el álbum "Strength to Survive" del artista SOJA (Soldiers of Jah Army) en la aplicación para mi telefono Android. Los nombres de las canciones de este álbum, no coinciden con la música que esc...

• Hola, soy usuario premium de Spotify Tengo un problema con el álbum "Strength to Survive" del artista SOJA (Soldiers of Jah Army) en la aplicación para mi telefono Android. Los nombres de las cancio...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

All my saved songs disappeared, on all my devices (incl. web player), playlists are still there

On any device my saved collection of songs have disappeared, I´ve tried logging off and on, web player etc., couldn´t get them back. All my created playlists are still there though. I don´t have Spotify Premium, but this shouldn´t be the issue.

• On any device my saved collection of songs have disappeared, I´ve tried logging off and on, web player etc., couldn´t get them back. All my created playlists are still there though. I don´t have Spot...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • help pls
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wont open

intalled spotify and is isnt opening. Nothing happens when i click on it and I cant uninstall it

• Casual Listener
  • intalled spotify and is isnt opening. Nothing happens when i click on it and I cant uninstall it
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

(Bug) Browse and Mood/genres playlist carousels and pages doesn't shows playlist covers anymore

Hi. I just noticed this bug few weeks ago. It used to be appearing before but now it's not. Both on the Browse home, y'a know the carousel that shows you the recommended playlist for your day, and on the Moods and Genres pages, it doesn't shows the p...

wp_ss_20161209_0001.png wp_ss_20161209_0002.png wp_ss_20161209_0004.png wp_ss_20161209_0007.png
  • Music Fan
  • Hi. I just noticed this bug few weeks ago. It used to be appearing before but now it's not. Both on the Browse home, y'a know the carousel that shows you the recommended playlist for your d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue when using multiple monitors on win 8.1

Hi allI have started to have an issue with spotify running on windows 8.1, whereby once the app starts it works fine. but as soon as i move it to another monitor the whole window becomes unresponsive to moouse clicks. i have to close the app (it allo...

• Music Fan
  • Hi all I have started to have an issue with spotify running on windows 8.1, whereby once the app starts it works fine. but as soon as i move it to another monitor the whole window becomes unresponsi...
  • ukwizard
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing to Facebook

Does anyone know why my spotify won't share single tracks sumtimes ? sum days its fine and then others i cant share to facebook at all is weird, the option buttons are grey and u cant click on where u want to share it to. I have uninstalled spotify t...

• Does anyone know why my spotify won't share single tracks sumtimes ? sum days its fine and then others i cant share to facebook at all is weird, the option buttons are grey and u cant click on where ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Play Any Songs

Hello all. I am having trouble with playing songs on my Windows laptop as of late. No matter how many times I shut it down, restart, etc nothing works. The album cover pops up for a second like it would if I would play a song, but then it immediately...

• Hello all. I am having trouble with playing songs on my Windows laptop as of late. No matter how many times I shut it down, restart, etc nothing works. The album cover pops up for a second like it wo...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Browse

My Spotify "Browse" screen does not pick up. There is only one message saying "There is nothing here".What should I do? Windows Phone

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify "Browse" screen does not pick up. There is only one message saying "There is nothing here". What should I do?   Windows Phone
  • Catee
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to cast after Spotify update

Spotify updated last night, and this morning, I am unable to cast Spotify to either Google home or Chromecast. Google home informs me that I need to upgrade to premium, but I have confirmed that my subscription is current. If I try to cast from my Ne...

• Visitor
  • Spotify updated last night, and this morning, I am unable to cast Spotify to either Google home or Chromecast. Google home informs me that I need to upgrade to premium, but I have confirmed that my s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not a Single Song Will Play on my Desktop

No songs will play. AS soon as I press play a blu bar at the top drops down and says: "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it." This happens not matter which song I want to listen to. It happens with songs...

• No songs will play.  AS soon as I press play a blu bar at the top drops down and says: "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it." This happens not mat...
  • katylybr
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Web Player on Chome - 504 error

Hi everyone, I have been using Spotify Web player on my work laptop for a while, but for the past three weeks it has been showing a "504 error". I've had a look at previous threads about this, and the general advice is to clear all caches/cookies and...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,   I have been using Spotify Web player on my work laptop for a while, but for the past three weeks it has been showing a "504 error".   I've had a look at previous threads ...
  • emarquez
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Radio Button on Web Viewer

Where did the Radio button as described here: https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/search_play/spotify-radio/go on the web browser player? You can see it missing on the attached screenshot.

• Casual Listener
  • Where did the Radio button as described here: https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/search_play/spotify-radio/ go on the web browser player?   You can see it missing on the attached sc...
  • jason_isherwood
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Stuck on repeat.

I try clicking it to turn it off but it won't. What should I do

• I try clicking it to turn it off but it won't. What should I do
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums and songs missing in search but available through playlist

Hi, I'm having an issue here.Sometimes I make a search for a specific song that I have in one of my playlists and it does not appear. For example, the song 'Hit that' by 'The Offspring'.It play fine through the playlist, but if I make a search for th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm having an issue here. Sometimes I make a search for a specific song that I have in one of my playlists and it does not appear.   For example, the song 'Hit that' by 'The Offspring'. ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • missing album
    search bug
    search problem
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium skipping and pausing on its own on iPhone 6 and iPhone 5

For the past few weeks I've been experiencing very poor music quality on my premium subscription on both my iPhone 5 and 6. When I am connected to wifi and when using my data, the music skips and pauses on it's own. I am considering cancelling my sub...

• For the past few weeks I've been experiencing very poor music quality on my premium subscription on both my iPhone 5 and 6. When I am connected to wifi and when using my data, the music skips and pau...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    Windows Phone
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify immediately crashes

HiMy Spotify is working fine when I am on my 4g. However as soon as I turn on my wifi my Spotify app, on my iPhone 6, immediately crashes. Can you help with this?I have the most descent iOS and the updated app.

• Hi My Spotify is working fine when I am on my 4g. However as soon as I turn on my wifi my Spotify app, on my iPhone 6, immediately crashes. Can you help with this? I have the most descent iOS and...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play.spotify keeps redirecting me to open.spotify

When I look up the web player the url starts out as play but changes to open in a second. Using a link previously saved comes up with a page saying "Sorry, couldn't find that.". I Tried clearing cookies and cache both on firefox and chrome and it sti...

• Casual Listener
  • When I look up the web player the url starts out as play but changes to open in a second. Using a link previously saved comes up with a page saying "Sorry, couldn't find that.". I Tried clearing cook...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes