Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Denon DNP-730AE with Spotify Connect - No volume control over Spotify app on iPhone or MacBook

Hi I have just boght a Denon DNP-730AE network audioplayer with Spotify Connect. The network player is connected to a Denon PMA 1500AE amplifer and this to the loudspeakers. I can stream perfectly to the network audioplayer with my Spotify app on my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I have just boght a Denon DNP-730AE network audioplayer with Spotify Connect. The network player is connected to a Denon PMA 1500AE amplifer and this to the loudspeakers. I can stream per...
  • Bodoleclodo
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly Playlist Not Changing

My discover weekly playlist isn't changing. I can confirm I'm following it. The desktop player says that the songs were added in June of this year if that makes a difference. I've googled this and either the user gets resolution, the staff just posts...

• Casual Listener
  • My discover weekly playlist isn't changing. I can confirm I'm following it. The desktop player says that the songs were added in June of this year if that makes a difference.  I've googled th...
  • BillBishop
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart TV App not working

Hi, This app worked fine on my TV for a while but now when I go onto it, it just freezes on a screen with the spotify logo and nothing loads. Have tried uninstalling the app and re-adding but that didnt work. Anyonehad this happen to them or know how...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   This app worked fine on my TV for a while but now when I go onto it, it just freezes on a screen with the spotify logo and nothing loads. Have tried uninstalling the app and re-adding ...
  • rnpoole
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Recuperare account premium

Ho un abbonamento premium ma non so a quale account corrisponde. Mi potete aiutare? Ho un codice che mi compare nelle note del pagamento della carta di crestio e basta!

• Casual Listener
  • Ho un abbonamento premium ma non so a quale account corrisponde. Mi potete aiutare? Ho un codice che mi compare nelle note del pagamento della carta di crestio e basta!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to retrieve my previous tops "year in music" ?

Hi,As "year in music" 2016 edition arrives in our playlist, i wondered if there is a way to retrieve our previous tops, because i couldnt find anything online.Thanks !PS : add an alarm clock in your mobile apps

• Hi, As "year in music" 2016 edition arrives in our playlist, i wondered if there is a way to retrieve our previous tops, because i couldnt find anything online. Thanks ! PS : add an alarm clock in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium : only one device for audio high resolution

With streaming through my Cambridge CXN, i can't select a high resolution sound because only one device must be used for high resolution audio ??????

• Casual Listener
  • With streaming through my Cambridge CXN, i can't select a high resolution sound because only one device must be used for high resolution audio ??????
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fonts in Discover on the Web App are wrong for non-English characters

Hi, the title is kind of self-explanatory. I've provided a picture.These fonts are in Cyrilic, but I've also seen issues with other non-typical characters.This problem doesn't exist on my Phone, only on the web app (I haven't used anything else).It a...

Capture.PNG
  • Hi, the title is kind of self-explanatory. I've provided a picture. These fonts are in Cyrilic, but I've also seen issues with other non-typical characters. This problem doesn't exist on my Phone, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't load songs on Djay Pro on Mac

Yesterday I tried to make a dj set using a Spotify Premium account on my mac running Sierra and Djay Pro 1.4 by Algorriddim. Nothing to do: I can see all my playlists, but when I choose a track to download it gives me "could not load track. Timeout l...

• Yesterday I tried to make a dj set using a Spotify Premium account on my mac running Sierra and Djay Pro 1.4 by Algorriddim. Nothing to do: I can see all my playlists, but when I choose a track to do...
  • djgoedman
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Trouble with account

Having trouble logging into my ps4 account says I'm abroad when I'm not

• Regular
  • Having trouble logging into my ps4 account says I'm abroad when I'm not
  • Diesel416
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists wrong in web player

Hi,Just wondering if anyone else has had problems with their own playlists in Web Player. There's one in particular that I've been working on that I started in the app on my home computer and every time I bring it up on the web player on my work mach...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, Just wondering if anyone else has had problems with their own playlists in Web Player.  There's one in particular that I've been working on that I started in the app on my home computer and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku "Add to Playlist" not working

Hello, The "Add to Playlist" button on my Roku has not worked for a long time. The gear icon just spins and you have to back out. When I first starting using Spotify on my Roku all of the options worked flawlessly. I have removed the channel, reinsta...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   The "Add to Playlist" button on my Roku has not worked for a long time. The gear icon just spins and you have to back out.   When I first starting using Spotify on my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't work outside my house

I have Spotify premium and I was under the impression I could take my music with me away from wifi, but I can't. The .99 cents is a good price but since I subscribed I find it can take up to 3 minutes to add a song to a playlist. I keep getting a mes...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify premium and I was under the impression I could take my music with me away from wifi, but I can't. The .99 cents is a good price but since I subscribed I find it can take up to 3 minute...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playstation 4][Other] Spotify Update 2.02 on Ps4 does not work.

So when i turned on my ps4 today, spotify updated to 2.02. now though, the app on the "hotbar" still works, it shows my playlists and all, but the music player it self does not work. if i try to open the app it self, only loading screen, and if i try...

• So when i turned on my ps4 today, spotify updated to 2.02. now though, the app on the "hotbar" still works, it shows my playlists and all, but the music player it self does not work. if i try to open...
  • VeluI
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Playstation 4
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't add tracks to playlists on Spotify web

Hi,Since about 2 weeks, I just can't add tracks to playlist or starred playlist with Spotify web player.When I click on "add to" and select a playlist, nothing appen and the track is not added.I thought it was because of uBlock i downloaded recently ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Since about 2 weeks, I just can't add tracks to playlist or starred playlist with Spotify web player. When I click on "add to" and select a playlist, nothing appen and the track is not added. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Logitech UE Smart Radio connection Error 500 + IP + (Network is unreachable)

HiSince about three days, it is not anymore posssible to connect to Spotify with the Logitech UE Smart Radio.In the Logitech forum many users from different countries in Europe report the same problem.Last entry a response from Logitech: "There is an...

•  Hi Since about three days, it is not anymore posssible to connect to Spotify with the Logitech UE Smart Radio. In the Logitech forum many users from different countries in Europe report the s...
  • cheryl-360
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Logitech
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

[All Platforms][Other] Translation of the Spanish Version of the desktop app

Hello, In your desktop app, I noticed you had some translation errors, I think it would be interesting to correct them, so interfaces are clearer for spanish-speaking users. I'm just attaching an error concerning the translation of the phrase "about ...

• Hello,    In your desktop app, I noticed you had some translation errors, I think it would be interesting to correct them, so interfaces are clearer for spanish-speaking users.   I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! To Playlist pros, should I start 2017 playlists or just rename my 2016 playlists?

I have a few playlists that are 2016 tracks and have quite a few followers and I'm just wondering now that the new year is gonna start if i should start 2017 playlists or just rename my current ones. https://open.spotify.com/user/indiechristiansound/...

• Roadie
  • I have a few playlists that are 2016 tracks and have quite a few followers and I'm just wondering now that the new year is gonna start if i should start 2017 playlists or just rename my current ones....
  • virtuaxe
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Play albums in alphabetical order

Hiya Is there a way to let your albums play automatically in alphabetical order? Thanks in advance

• Casual Listener
  • Hiya   Is there a way to let your albums play automatically in alphabetical order?   Thanks in advance 🙂
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred playlist not opening on web player

On Chrome and FIrefox on Windows 7, I can't open my starred playlist. When I open it, it will show me the pictures of the first 4 songs, but the song list will not display. If I choose the 'play' button, it will start playing through this playlist an...

• Casual Listener
  • On Chrome and FIrefox on Windows 7, I can't open my starred playlist. When I open it, it will show me the pictures of the first 4 songs, but the song list will not display. If I choose the 'play' but...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Other] Dutch Translation "Register"

The Dutch translation of the website and apps use "aanmelden" as translation for "to register" and "login" (website) / "inloggen" (desktop application) for "sign in". However "aanmelden" means both "to register" and "sign in". This was confusing to m...

• Casual Listener
  • The Dutch translation of the website and apps use "aanmelden" as translation for "to register" and "login" (website) / "inloggen" (desktop application) for "sign in". However "aanmelden" means both "...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes