Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Keeps pausing song

For the past few days, Spotify has been pausing every song around every 30-40 seconds. It has been happening on both mobile and PC. I have tried everything I have seen online including logging off of every account and it still isn't working. The only...

• Casual Listener
  • For the past few days, Spotify has been pausing every song around every 30-40 seconds. It has been happening on both mobile and PC. I have tried everything I have seen online including logging off of...
  • BrooksB
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Queue always shuffles when switching between devices

PlanPremium family planCountryIrelandDevicePixel 3XL / PC / Chromecast / Google HomeOperating SystemAndroid 11 / Windows 10 My Question or IssueWhenever I connect/disconnect or switch to a different device on Spotify connect whether its from my lapto...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium family plan Country Ireland Device Pixel 3XL / PC / Chromecast / Google Home Operating System Android 11 / Windows 10   My Question or Issue Whenever I connect/disconnect ...
  • RiceRiceBaby
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 13 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Audio quality settings on TV player

PlanPremium DuoDeviceTV PhilipsOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI would like to set the audio quality on TV player to maximum, but there is no setting allowed at all (why is that??).I am listening from TV digital output to my HIFI, so I wo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Duo Device TV Philips Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I would like to set the audio quality on TV player to maximum, but there is no setting allowed at all (...
  • CptnObvious48
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Philips
    TV
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: How to locate the currently playing song in a very long custom playlist?

I have exactly the same problem. I was listening while working, on enhanced mode. I heard a song I wanted to keep in the list. The problems:There is no button on the song card to add it to the playlist permanently There is no indication which song is...

Cyrylski_0-1690632738555.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I have exactly the same problem. I was listening while working, on enhanced mode. I heard a song I wanted to keep in the list. The problems: There is no button on the song card to add it to the pla...
  • AlejaR
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution The Beta Dj feature keeps playing songs that I have hidden/blocked

When ever I try to give the Dj feature a chance it somehow plays Songs that I have hidden, once it plays those songs , it un-hides them which then i have to start the process of hiding them all over again, to the point that I can't use it. It doesn't...

• Casual Listener
  • When ever I try to give the Dj feature a chance it somehow plays Songs that I have hidden, once it plays those songs , it un-hides them which then i have to start the process of hiding them all ove...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution icons inside android auto

PlanFreeCountryGermanyDevice(Samsung Galaxy A50, connected to Volvo V90 II via USB)Operating System(Android 11) My Question or IssueIf my SamsungA50 is connected to my car, Android Auto starts and I can use google maps, VLC-Player, some other apps an...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Germany Device (Samsung Galaxy A50, connected to Volvo V90 II via USB) Operating System (Android 11)   My Question or Issue If my SamsungA50 is connected to my car, A...
  • Joan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts cant be played on my Sonos devices - AGAIN

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy A40Operating SystemAndroid 11, Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi there, In december my Sonos devices no longer recognized podcasts played from Spotify. When I've been connected to a sonos device via spoti...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy A40 Operating System Android 11, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi there,   In december my Sonos devices no longer recogniz...
  • ms5kidsinmn
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes

audiophile playlists hi res?

Spotify has several playlists "audiophile" that claim 24 bit and hi res etc. Is deceptive if Spotify does not transmit in these formats. whasup Spotify?

• Spotify has several playlists "audiophile" that claim 24 bit and hi res etc. Is deceptive if Spotify does not transmit in these formats. whasup Spotify?  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Toshiba Smart TV No Sound

I'm having the same issue with Spotify on an Amazon fire stick, plays 6 seconds of one song with no sound. It was sampling through the playlist, but now stops after one song.I have uninstalled Spotify and reinstalled it and restarted the fire stick a...

• Visitor
  • I'm having the same issue with Spotify on an Amazon fire stick, plays 6 seconds of one song with no sound. It was sampling through the playlist, but now stops after one song. I have uninstalled Spot...
  • Shehryarahmed8
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Black bar pop up

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceWeb playerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThis has been happening for a while now. When I open Spotify (web player) on chrome, there's this small black bar just above the play button/tool bar(?) that blocks a lo...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country USA Device Web player Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue This has been happening for a while now. When I open Spotify (web player) on chrome, there's ...
  • Hz31
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify App Won't Work on Chromebook

PlanPremiumDeviceAcer Chromebook 11Operating SystemGoogle Chrome(?) Spotify appears as a black screen when I open the app. I've tried clearing my cache and reinstalling Spotify, but it hasn't worked. The web player works fine, but I prefer using the ...

Screenshot 2019-04-27 at 2.42.13 PM.png
  • Plan Premium Device Acer Chromebook 11 Operating System Google Chrome(?)   Spotify appears as a black screen when I open the app. I've tried clearing my cache and reinstalling Spotify, bu...
  • Gaba_p
  • Music Fan
  • 27 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 27 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!! Song is 37 minutes long

MX by Deftones is 37 minutes long when i try to play it. The song should be 5 minutes long. I am using a Samsung s7.

• Regular
  • MX by Deftones is 37 minutes long when i try to play it. The song should be 5 minutes long. I am using a Samsung s7.
  • Ghostdaytona
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY DOES NOT WORK ON PLAYSTATION

Every time i go to listen to music on my Playstation 5, it will not play anything. When i go onto the app on the Playstation itself, it gets stuck in a never ending loop of logging in & getting logged out of my account within minutes. The app is unus...

• Music Fan
  • Every time i go to listen to music on my Playstation 5, it will not play anything.  When i go onto the app on the Playstation itself, it gets stuck in a never ending loop of logging in & get...
  • Ryan_Hemp
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

FIX THE AUTO PLAY WHEN CONNECTING TO BLUETOOTH ISSUE!

Plan Premium CountryUS DeviceSamsung Galaxy S22+ Operating SystemAndroid 13 (Tiramisu) My Question or Issue I DO NOT WANT SPOTIFY TO START PLAYING AS SOON AS MY PHONE CONNECTS TO MY CAR'S BLUETOOTH AND THERE IS NO WAY TO STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING. It ...

• Plan  Premium   Country US   Device Samsung Galaxy S22+   Operating System Android 13 (Tiramisu)   My Question or Issue   I DO NOT WANT SPOTIFY TO STA...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Spotify profile doesn't uptade on my phone

I deleted the app, and also all the data but it doesn't update I still see my old profile (it's perfectly updated on PC with the banner and all that things)

• Casual Listener
  • I deleted the app, and also all the data but it doesn't update I still see my old profile (it's perfectly updated on PC with the banner and all that things)
  • Joan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't hide / remove artists / albums / songs I don't want.

There's certain artists that keep appearing on my playlists on shuffle that I dislike, but all I can do is remove the recommendation. Sooner than later another song from the same artist appear again. I know there was an option to remove unwanted arti...

• Casual Listener
  • There's certain artists that keep appearing on my playlists on shuffle that I dislike, but all I can do is remove the recommendation. Sooner than later another song from the same artist appear again....
  • Paha_Agentti
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Content I've been paying for being replaced with nitwit cover substitutes

Premium, all platforms (Win, Web, Android)Why is my text green? Cos you spammed my body with green. What is that? It's certainly unusual, after using forums for 20+ years.I have to select text and set color to black manually to get a normal post. OK....

• Gig Goer
  • Premium, all platforms (Win, Web, Android) Why is my text green? Cos you spammed my body with green. What is that? It's certainly unusual, after using forums for 20+ years. I have to select text an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm paying for premium, and this site still puts a link "Get Premium" next to my avatar.

Move where appropriate, it's hard enough already to find any forum to post a specific topic. The topic is not a question, it's a bug report. Have a good one, I guess! But I have deep criticisms of your lack of just a normal forum where you can post t...

• Gig Goer
  • Move where appropriate, it's hard enough already to find any forum to post a specific topic.   The topic is not a question, it's a bug report.   Have a good one, I guess! But I have dee...
  • Photon123
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify randomly switches to Sonos devices

PlanPremium FamilyCountryGermany DeviceOne Plus 8, Mate Lite, Linux DesktopOperating SystemAndroid, Linux My Question or IssueWe have new Sonos speakers in several rooms that we use quite often with Spotify through the connect feature. With this, we ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Family Country Germany   Device One Plus 8, Mate Lite, Linux Desktop Operating System Android, Linux   My Question or Issue We have new Sonos speakers in several roo...
  • decoder_oh
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sonos
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes