Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Still can't rearrange tracklist on personal playlists. Unnacceptable!

Is anyone else ready to cancel their premium membership because you can't rearrange tracks on your own playings in the chromebook webplayer??? Has anyone from Spotify ever made a mixtape before? the tracklist order is non-negotiable. I think you've l...

• Casual Listener
  • Is anyone else ready to cancel their premium membership because you can't rearrange tracks on your own playings in the chromebook webplayer???  Has anyone from Spotify ever made a mixtape before...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

band information

I would like to post band information on a group I know about that currently has no info, but I can't find anywhere to ask how I would go about doing that.

• I would like to post band information on a group I know about that currently has no info, but I can't find anywhere to ask how I would go about doing that.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in Playstation Music

I try link my spotify account to playstation music but it says its all ready linked.. I tryed sing out everywhere but it didnt work

• I try link my spotify account to playstation music but it says its all ready linked.. I tryed sing out everywhere but it didnt work
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    PlayStation
    Sony
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

where are my songs?

I know this shouldn't have had an impact, but my computer had to be re-imaged recently. Ever since then, none of my saved songs show. I've logged out and back in a number of times. help?!

• I know this shouldn't have had an impact, but my computer had to be re-imaged recently. Ever since then, none of my saved songs show. I've logged out and back in a number of times. help?!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Windows Surface RT

I love spotify and recently got a windows surface rt, there needs to be an app for it. Please!

• I love spotify and recently got a windows surface rt, there needs to be an app for it. Please!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 50 likes
  • WRT
  • 10 replies
  • 50 likes

DELINK FACEBOOK

In the community at https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/Unlink-Facebook/ta-p/1308141 (attached "A")It saysSelect Preferences. From there select Disconnect from Facebook under Social Network. Those options do not show up for me. I get the...

• Casual Listener
  • In the community at https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/Unlink-Facebook/ta-p/1308141 (attached "A") It says Select Preferences.  From there select Disconnect from Fac...
  • RCrash
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player link redirects me to Home page

When I click on the Web Player link (https://play.spotify.com), it redirects me to the home page of spotify (https://www.spotify.com/us/). The web player worked previously for me. I'm using Internet Explorer on a Windows 8.1 RT tablet. Any help would...

• Casual Listener
  • When I click on the Web Player link (https://play.spotify.com), it redirects me to the home page of spotify (https://www.spotify.com/us/). The web player worked previously for me. I'm ...
  • aBLANKo
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Redesign has lost radio functionality

With the redesigned web player there's no way to start a radio. The list on the left is now [Search, Browse, Your Music]. Even when clicking the \vdots of a song there's no option to start a radio. How do u do radio stations in the redesign?

• Casual Listener
  • With the redesigned web player there's no way to start a radio.  The list on the left is now [Search, Browse, Your Music].  Even when clicking the \vdots of a song there's no option to star...
  • batz900
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player][Discover] Updated WebPlayer bad from Chrome OS users

Web player recently updated. An array of features removed. Like Discover and adding full albums to a playlist (lol???). Though I understand the goal is to get everyone to download the desktop version, people on Chrome OS literally cannot. Increased s...

• Web player recently updated. An array of features removed. Like Discover and adding full albums to a playlist (lol???). Though I understand the goal is to get everyone to download the desktop version...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Roku and Spotify in Argentina

Hi everyone,the past week i bought a Roku device, and when i try to add spotify channel to my device, an error message appears saying "Apologies, but the web channel store is not currently supported in your region."Why if a can use spotify in my regi...

• Hi everyone, the past week i bought a Roku device, and when i try to add spotify channel to my device, an error message appears saying "Apologies, but the web channel store is not currently supporte...
  • catapaglie
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Playlist images no longer being generated

I'm having an issue where the cover images for certain playlists are no longer generating based on the first four tracks of the playlist. I thought I would try uploading my own cover images for a few playlists, so I tried that, but I ended up preferr...

• Visitor
  • I'm having an issue where the cover images for certain playlists are no longer generating based on the first four tracks of the playlist. I thought I would try uploading my own cover images for a few...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player Skipping on Crome

I have been using Web Player on my desktop computer at work using Crome. It work fine up until a few days ago and now it just skips through all songs without even playing them. How do I correct this?

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using Web Player on my desktop computer at work using Crome. It work fine up until a few days ago and now it just skips through all songs without even playing them. How do I correct this?
  • Burgs777
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sony 2015 receivers dropped Spotify Connect

Sony just confirmed to me that their 2015 line-up of receivers, do not support Spotify Connect, even while all specification sheets do mention it being supported. Too bad I already bought myself a STR-DN1060. So the only option I now have is Google C...

• Music Fan
  • Sony just confirmed to me that their 2015 line-up of receivers, do not support Spotify Connect, even while all specification sheets do mention it being supported. Too bad I already bought myself a ST...
  • Espein
  • Casual Listener
  • 55 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 55 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't create a collaborative playlist

Hi,I am a free user, and from my knowledge you don't have to be a premium user to access this collaborative playlists feature. However, it doesn't show up as an option when I right click on the "..." button on one of my playlists. Could you please he...

• Hi, I am a free user, and from my knowledge you don't have to be a premium user to access this collaborative playlists  feature. However, it doesn't show up as an option when I right click on t...
  • JPalma
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

30 seconds just isn't enough?

I understand it's the holidy, it's your right to advertise. But putting my music off to sell another minute and a half of advertising is driving me crazy. I didn't mind when the advertisments were just music and a picture of an ad for 30 seconds when...

• I understand it's the holidy, it's your right to advertise.  But putting my music off to sell another minute and a half of advertising is driving me crazy.  I didn't mind when the advertism...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos

How do i get my Sonos to show in my available devices list

• Casual Listener
  • How do i get my Sonos to show in my available devices list 😞
  • jonham2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Customization of playlists (cover and description box)

Hi ! Unluckly I deleted my Stared list, but when I log in to Spotify Web Player I find the Stared list... But I can't download it on another list or on the app at my phone..Anyone know what I can do ?? Thanks !

• Hi ! Unluckly I deleted my Stared list, but when I log in to Spotify Web Player I find the Stared list... But I can't download it on another list or on the app at my phone..Anyone know what I can do ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Play, pause, next and previous stopped working

Since the last upgrade I cant use my car unit to control spotify playback on my Android phone. Other bluetooth apps work fine like Storytel

• Casual Listener
  • Since the last upgrade I cant use my car unit to control spotify playback on my Android phone. Other bluetooth apps work fine like Storytel
  • miljume
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

subscripciin premium

Hola hace un tiempo que utilizo vuestra app y estos días he observado un error tenéis la publicidad en la app con la subscripción premium de tres meses por 0, 99 euros y sin embargo en la app salta el anuncio por voz de que la subscripción esta a 9,9...

• Hola hace un tiempo que utilizo vuestra app y estos días he observado un error tenéis la publicidad en la app con la subscripción premium de tres meses por 0, 99 euros y sin embargo en la app salta e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Body Bag 4 album by Ace Hood is gone :(

I was just listening to it last night on my playlist and now it disappeared. I also tried searching it but the whole album was pulled out.

• I was just listening to it last night on my playlist and now it disappeared. I also tried searching it but the whole album was pulled out.
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes