Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Bring back blacklisted song /artist

Hi, i have blacklisted by accident one of my favorites artist and song (didn't know the new button and tapped it). Please help me bring it back to my daily mix playlists.Br, R.

• Hi, i have blacklisted by accident one of my favorites artist and song (didn't know the new button and tapped it). Please help me bring it back to my daily mix playlists. Br, R.
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Isn't updating when I post it on Twitter

Good Morning Spotify!!! I'm trying to Post one of my Playlists on Twitter. When I do so however, it does not show the cover photo, which I've updated, and it's still advertising songs/artists, that are no longer on the playlist. Any assistance would ...

• Good Morning Spotify!!!   I'm trying to Post one of my Playlists on Twitter.  When I do so however, it does not show the cover photo, which I've updated, and it's still advertising songs/...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add/remove song from playlist

Hello, Free user here, got a problem for a few days now : my selection playlist is locked, i can't add or remove tracks. The Delete button seems to be inactive. My playlist is only about 210 tracks for a total of 15 hours. I don't have any problem wi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Free user here, got a problem for a few days now : my selection playlist is locked, i can't add or remove tracks. The Delete button seems to be inactive.   My playlist is only ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Mac]Spotify stops reboot/shutdown on 2016 touch bar mac.

Since the update previous to the one today, my Spotify client stops my computer from being able to shut down properly. The window gets shut down but the application keeps running in the background. The only solution for me is to force-quit the applic...

• Since the update previous to the one today, my Spotify client stops my computer from being able to shut down properly.   The window gets shut down but the application keeps running in the back...
  • BlackAjah
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[Desktop][Social] Bring back notifications from inbox

Since quite a long time the notifictions from the inbox didnt show up anymore.. is this a bug cause i know a lot of people that have this problem.Would be great to see it back.

• Since quite a long time the notifictions from the inbox didnt show up anymore.. is this a bug cause i know a lot of people that have this problem. Would be great to see it back.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Social
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify not streaming to sonos

Hi, today I received a mail from Sonos that after upgrading, I should be able to directly stream from my Spotify app to my Sonos. I upgraded both Sonos and Spotify to the most recent versions and authorized the apps to connect. In my Sonos app on IOS...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, today I received a mail from Sonos that after upgrading, I should be able to directly stream from my Spotify app to my Sonos.   I upgraded both Sonos and Spotify to the most recent version...
  • Godfried
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

unable to listen on certain songs

Hi! I have never had a problem with listen to songs from my account, but now when I want to listen to a certain songs it is blackmarked and cant even push ''play''. I asked my friends and they all can listen to the songs without any problems, but I c...

• Hi! I have never had a problem with listen to songs from my account, but now when I want to listen to a certain songs it is blackmarked and cant even push ''play''. I asked my friends and they all ca...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

changing the discover weekly picture.

i really need help to change my discover weekly playlist picture. it is a picture of me and my ex and ive tried logging out of my facebook and logging back on, but it is still the same.

• i really need help to change my discover weekly playlist picture. it is a picture of me and my ex and ive tried logging out of my facebook and logging back on, but it is still the same. 
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify on Chrome OS - Error 502 and 504 when launching web player

Hi guys, So this is something I've not experienced before - I was very happy with the spotify web player version and using it with Chrome OS after paying for the 3 months premium deal. Shortly after, every time I try and launch play.spotify.com it co...

• Hi guys,  So this is something I've not experienced before - I was very happy with the spotify web player version and using it with Chrome OS after paying for the 3 months premium deal. Shortly...
  • annamaria4
  • Music Fan
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Can't Play Anything

Nothing will play on my desktop. It rolls through songs on any playlist, station, everything. I get the following error: "This song is not available. If you have it on your computer you can import it." I have Premium. Help please! I can't work withou...

• Regular
  • Nothing will play on my desktop.  It rolls through songs on any playlist, station, everything.  I get the following error:  "This song is not available.  If you have it on your co...
  • jansklar
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Volumen Bajo en Samsung Smart TV

Hola a todos. Tengo un problema. Cuando pongo spotify desde mi led samsung conectado a mi home theatre, el sonido es extramadamente bajo...Me llamo la atención porque si pongo otra aplicación tipo Youtube funciona perfecto...Alguien me puede ayudar? ...

• Hola a todos. Tengo un problema. Cuando pongo spotify desde mi led samsung conectado a mi home theatre, el sonido es extramadamente bajo...Me llamo la atención porque si pongo otra aplicación tipo Yo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not registering tracks played through Sonos

Spotify sent me my "top songs 2016" or what it believes I have been listening to most during the past year. It tells me I have played spotify for 44,166 minutes, listening to 4950 unique tracks. The resulting "top tracks" are lovely but sadly entirel...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify sent me my "top songs 2016" or what it believes I have been listening to most during the past year. It tells me I have played spotify for 44,166 minutes, listening to 4950 unique tracks. The ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android] Music Quality

Dear spotify...I am comparing Deezeer sound quality using my Jabra halo bluetooth earphones, the sound is higher ok deezer and if you could for instance play a Song and compare, I am switched to deezer until you fix that, the sound on extreme mode is...

• Dear spotify... I am comparing Deezeer sound quality using my Jabra halo bluetooth earphones, the sound is higher ok deezer and if you could for instance play a Song and compare, I am switched to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos quits streaming because it wants to cast to a google cast at other location.

Hi, Yesterday i've listened at my parents on their google cast, streaming with my ios spotify app. I've left the house without turning it off. Today, at my place, sonos keeps telling me after a few seconds that I cant stream because other apps are tr...

• Hi,   Yesterday i've listened at my parents on their google cast, streaming with my ios spotify app. I've left the house without turning it off.   Today, at my place, sonos keeps tellin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add or remove from starred

I can't add or remove ant songs from my starred playlist anymore? I can still edit my other playlists normally, so it seems like the starred playlist is the only one not working. I ave 2 different accounts, and it isn't working on either of them???? ...

• I can't add or remove ant songs from my starred playlist anymore? I can still edit my other playlists normally, so it seems like the starred playlist is the only one not working. I ave 2 different ac...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Improving song recommendations! PLEASE!

I've noticed how Spotify has frequently updated new features and all. However, I think what REALLY needs to get improved is the songs that are recommended; such as "Discover Weekly" and songs that are based on a playlist. I have been a supporter of S...

• I've noticed how Spotify has frequently updated new features and all. However, I think what REALLY needs to get improved is the songs that are recommended; such as "Discover Weekly" and songs that ar...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

mispelling of artist name causes last.fm scrobbles to fail

scrobbling to last.fm fails with this band, because of the mispelling of its name:https://play.spotify.com/artist/3eL7WEdwv8YTlSsg5mqyF5 (see tracks' author name)and there is also another profile of the same band which is also wrong (see artist name)...

• Music Fan
  • scrobbling to last.fm fails with this band, because of the mispelling of its name: https://play.spotify.com/artist/3eL7WEdwv8YTlSsg5mqyF5 (see tracks' author name) and there is also anothe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Accent in French for the page discover (Web)

HelloOn the web version of the page to discover the French accent its replaced by special charactersThe problem is on all OS and browserThank you

• Hello On the web version of the page to discover the French accent its replaced by special characters The problem is on all OS and browser Thank you
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku support for Spotify - hang on ensuing use

In trying out Premium for the first time, I installed the Spotify on a few of my roku devices. (various models). In each case, Spotify works well on original install or from a restart/reboot of the Roku box. However, when a user tries to use the Spot...

• In trying out Premium for the first time, I installed the Spotify on a few of my roku devices. (various models). In each case, Spotify works well on original install or from a restart/...
  • bmune
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes