Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Import playlist from ITunes

So I subscribe to Premium today to move away from Itunes and although I follow Spotify's instructions on how to "easily" import playlist from Itunes, it does not work. Then I read this has been an issue for over a year now....is this true or am I mis...

• Casual Listener
  • So I subscribe to Premium today to move away from Itunes and although I follow Spotify's instructions on how to "easily" import playlist from Itunes, it does not work. Then I read this has been an is...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Chrome Crash after open Native Spotify App (win7)

why my chrome always crash, even i force-closed it using task manager.uninstall > download fresh setup still same..Thank you...

• why my chrome always crash, even i force-closed it using task manager. uninstall > download fresh setup still same.. Thank you...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep getting a message that I cannot play songs

I'm at work and listening to an album (on computer). Suddenly stops and I am told "Song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it" It was just working a few minutes ago. I 'saved' the album but nothing changes. And, ap...

• I'm at work and listening to an album (on computer). Suddenly stops and I am told "Song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it"   It was just working a few m...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Necesito ayuda urgente

Siempre que abro spotify en mi celular o computadora se desconecta mi Internet y vuelve a cada rato y sólo me pasa cuando abro el programa y cuando lo cierro vuelve a la normalidad todo porfavor si me solucionan esto se los agradezco

• Siempre que abro spotify en mi celular o computadora se desconecta mi Internet y vuelve a cada rato y sólo me pasa cuando abro el programa y cuando lo cierro vuelve a la normalidad todo porfavor si m...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Way to prevent duplicates in playlists.

After new update cant find the settings in my Note 4 App and Im paying for the app.

• After new update cant find the settings in my Note 4 App and Im paying for the app.
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Starts and then closes repeatedly

When I open the app on Windows 10, it stays open for ~10 seconds then closes then reopens without me clicking or touching anything. It will repeat this cycle until I close it myself during the 10 seconds it is open. I have tried restarting it and it ...

• When I open the app on Windows 10, it stays open for ~10 seconds then closes then reopens without me clicking or touching anything. It will repeat this cycle until I close it myself during the 10 sec...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files won't sync

When I upload a "local file" song and add it to a playlist, the song will not work on my iPhone whereas it works perfectly fine on my desktop computer. I have tried other answers like toggling the off-line online switch, disabling firewall, and all m...

• When I upload a "local file" song and add it to a playlist, the song will not work on my iPhone whereas it works perfectly fine on my desktop computer. I have tried other answers like toggling the of...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for the premium, but still have the free service

I paid for the premium upgrade and still have the free service, who do I contact to get this issue fixed? My email is *********@yahoo.com

• I paid for the premium upgrade and still have the free service, who do I contact to get this issue fixed? My email is *********@yahoo.com
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium service taken away

I had Spotify premium up until earlier today and I just went to use the app and I dont have premium anymore although I'm still signed in!? Why is this ?

• I had Spotify premium up until earlier today and I just went to use the app and I dont have premium anymore although I'm still signed in!? Why is this ?
  • ManuelLopez
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo iniciar sesión en lg Smart tv

Dice que hay un problema en mi cuenta de Spotify y que cree una cuenta en Spotify/lg al tratar de iniciar sesión en la tv

• Dice que hay un problema en mi cuenta de Spotify y que cree una cuenta en Spotify/lg al tratar de iniciar sesión en la tv
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No options under "My Music"?

I can no longer access my saved tracks or local files that have been shared with spotify, this started after spotify had a weird fit where it kept crashing and updating constantly, and since I can't access my local files with the desktop app, it wont...

help plz.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I can no longer access my saved tracks or local files that have been shared with spotify, this started after spotify had a weird fit where it kept crashing and updating constantly, and since I can't ...
  • jawman215
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New to Premium.

Just switched to premium and can't play my playlist while my husband plays his. How do I set it up?

• Regular
  • Just switched to premium and can't play my playlist while my husband plays his. How do I set it up?
  • lindaeubanks18
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant open web player

Whenever i click on the "web player" link it automatiocally takes me to the spotify homepage instead of the spotify web player. Someone please help me. Ive had Spotify before and this has never happened. ( my device wont allow me to download the app,...

• Whenever i click on the "web player" link it automatiocally takes me to the spotify homepage instead of the spotify web player. Someone please help me. Ive had Spotify before and this has never happe...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NO -Disconnect from Facebook- Button/Ingen -Koppla bort från Facebook- Knapp

I have tried to uninstall Spotify and installed it again. I dont have the - Disconnect to Facebook - Button.. I cant find it in the webbrowser Spotify or at the installed version.. Really strange and enoying! So big company have such a serious proble...

• Visitor
  • I have tried to uninstall Spotify and installed it again. I dont have the - Disconnect to Facebook - Button.. I cant find it in the webbrowser Spotify or at the installed version.. Really strange and...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lack of discover tab and radio in new web player

I was considering joining up for a premium membership, but have been detered since the web player format was rolled out. I don't like how it seems to prioritise mainstream chart music in the new simplified format. I am unable to easily discover new a...

• Casual Listener
  •   I was considering joining up for a premium membership, but have been detered since the web player format was rolled out. I don't like how it seems to prioritise mainstream chart music in the ...
  • nomikkh
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded the Spotify Player....but I still need help

I got Step 1 - no problemStep 2 - I can listen to any songs I want, but I need to download the songs to my Download Folder in my Windows 10 OSStep 3 - I need to transfer the song to my Mp4 player. Help!

• Casual Listener
  • I got Step 1 - no problem Step 2 - I can listen to any songs I want, but I need to download the songs to my Download Folder in my Windows 10 OS Step 3 - I need to transfer the song to my Mp4 player...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mixtape isn`t working as it is supposed to

I`ve got Spotify on my Smartphone aswell as on my PC. Just to make that clear.There is a "new" feature called "My Mixtape" and it should check for the music I hear and put together a playlist with similar music. My friend told me, that on his device ...

• Casual Listener
  • I`ve got Spotify on my Smartphone aswell as on my PC. Just to make that clear. There is a "new" feature called "My Mixtape" and it should check for the music I hear and put together a playlist ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify pauses, says account being used somewhere else

All of a sudden my spotify will pause and continuously do so almost every few seconds sometimes and the notification pops up saying "Your account is being used elsewhere". I changed my password and logged out so I know theres no one else with access ...

• All of a sudden my spotify will pause and continuously do so almost every few seconds sometimes and the notification pops up saying "Your account is being used elsewhere". I changed my password and l...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song keeps appearing after being deleted

I have this song on my playlist that has been there since 2013. I've tried deleting it every single day, but for some reason it absolutely won't leave. It just keeps reappearing all the time. How do I get rid of it permanently???

• Casual Listener
  • I have this song on my playlist that has been there since 2013. I've tried deleting it every single day, but for some reason it absolutely won't leave. It just keeps reappearing all the time. How do ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • phone
    reappearing
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I think an update messed up my spotify on devices that updated the app

Both my computer and main smart phone's spotify app is skipping through an entire playlist and landing on a random track only playing half a song until it repeats the process. But my tablet and alternate smart phone which did not update due to insufi...

• Both my computer and main smart phone's spotify app is skipping through an entire playlist and landing on a random track only playing half a song until it repeats the process. But my tablet and alter...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Update bug across multiple platforms
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes