Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Webplayer

I am trying to use webplayer on chrome but everytime i try and play a song from a playlist it just skip every song until the playlist ends not actually playing any songs. Is this an issue with my computer or the web player?

• I am trying to use webplayer on chrome but everytime i try and play a song from a playlist it just skip every song until the playlist ends not actually playing any songs.   Is this an issue wi...
  • alanbessa
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Beats and spotify on mac air skip function doesn't work

I can connect my beats solo 2 wireless to my mac and listen to music on spotify on it. The function on the beat that lets you pause, skip and replay or rewind the track by just tapping the beat button on the headphones does not work on my mac. When i...

• I can connect my beats solo 2 wireless to my mac and listen to music on spotify on it. The function on the beat that lets you pause, skip and replay or rewind the track by just tapping the beat butto...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos support live?

Hi all does anyone know if Sonos support is live? this website implies it ishttps://www.spotify.com/us/sonos/ But out when I try it on my Sonos app there is no last step.

• Hi all   does anyone know if Sonos support is live?   this website implies it is https://www.spotify.com/us/sonos/   But out when I try it on my Sonos app there is no last step.
  • johnmcgrann
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Update Email please

Hello, I'm all for receiving updates and informative emails on upcoming concerts and events in my area about some of my favorites on Spotify - but your email manager needs to update them! Just received mine a few moments ago, featuring Leon Russell c...

• Hello, I'm all for receiving updates and informative emails on upcoming concerts and events in my area about some of my favorites on Spotify - but your email manager needs to update them! Just receiv...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Embed playlist in external site?

Hi, Can someone tell me if I can share a spotify playlist to an external website? So if I have my own commercial website can I use an embedded spotify playlist to show what music I like? I don't mind it showing as a spotify playlist but don't want cu...

• Regular
  • Hi, Can someone tell me if I can share a spotify playlist to an external website? So if I have my own commercial website can I use an embedded spotify playlist to show what music I like? I don't mind...
  • blackdog1971
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home: How do you play a station?

Anyone know the exact verbage required to play a station from your libary on the Google Home? I tried everything I could think of to play the "Oldies Pop Christmas" station and GH was stumped every time. Finally I gave up and said "Play my Christmas ...

• Anyone know the exact verbage required to play a station from your libary on the Google Home? I tried everything I could think of to play the "Oldies Pop Christmas" station and GH was stumped every t...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Windows phone 8.1 spotify gets stuck when loading the app.

When i open the app it satys in the loading page... it never loads.. i tried to reinstall and works but again i am back to the same problem. is very anoying since i cannot even play any music.. i am paying for nothing :S

• Regular
  • When i open the app it satys in the loading page... it never loads.. i tried to reinstall and works but again i am back to the same problem. is very anoying since i cannot even play any music.. i am ...
  • koenc
  • Music Fan
  • 39 replies
  • 4 likes
  • WP 8
  • 39 replies
  • 4 likes

LG Smart Tv Account toevoegen

Sorry, maar mijn Engels is zo slecht dat ik de vraag hier maar in het Nederlands stel en dat iemand mij zo kan helpen.Het volgende:Ik heb een LG Smart Tv en Spotify Premium. 2 jaar lang heb ik mij goed aan kunnen melden op mijn account op de tv, maar...

• Sorry, maar mijn Engels is zo slecht dat ik de vraag hier maar in het Nederlands stel en dat iemand mij zo kan helpen. Het volgende: Ik heb een LG Smart Tv en Spotify Premium. 2 jaar lang heb ik ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cortana intergration

I'm currently running windows phone 8.1 and its awsome. As Microsoft have given access to the APIs to link to their digital assistant cortana, any chance you'd implement this?

• Visitor
  • I'm currently running windows phone 8.1 and its awsome. As Microsoft have given access to the APIs to link to their digital assistant cortana, any chance you'd implement this?
  • MarcoMedrano
  • 2 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 17 likes

Random Music Playing During Ads

This has been recently happened, sometimes when an ad starts playing while I'm listening to a playlist on Spotify, a random tune starts playing while the ad is playing and sometimes long enough to the start of a song. The tune sounds like something y...

• This has been recently happened, sometimes when an ad starts playing while I'm listening to a playlist on Spotify, a random tune starts playing while the ad is playing and sometimes long enough to th...
  • julienw2000
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Spotify doesn't stop closing

I'm just listening to music but every minute Spotify closes and then opens again without me doing anything. I think it could be beacuse i haven't updated yet. How can I update?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm just listening to music but every minute Spotify closes and then opens again without me doing anything. I think it could be beacuse i haven't updated yet. How can I update?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify volume control

Hi. silly question maybe. I have spotify premium and run it through a chromecast-audio that is connected over toslink to a cambridge audio dac magic plus which leads to a michaelson & austin tva-1 and attached klipsch heresy III´s and a klipsch sub. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. silly question maybe.   I have spotify premium and run it through a chromecast-audio that is connected over toslink to a cambridge audio dac magic plus which leads to a michaelson & au...
  • JusHappyMusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot login to chromebook web player with facebook

hi there. i am having an issue logging in to my free spotify account using my facebook details. this has been happening for the past month or so now. i click on the facebook login bar and 'incorrect username and password' come up every time. i have t...

• hi there.   i am having an issue logging in to my free spotify account using my facebook details. this has been happening for the past month or so now. i click on the facebook login bar and 'i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Question: How Spotify Gets Their Music?

Hey there! I have a question about how Spotify edncodes, recieves, and brings the music to the hands of the public.Are original master copies sent to Spotfy's servers, where they are encoded, and then put on their database for the public to listen to...

• Music Fan
  • Hey there! I have a question about how Spotify edncodes, recieves, and brings the music to the hands of the public. Are original master copies sent to Spotfy's servers, where they are e...
  • albesco
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App stürzt bei der Anwahl der Wiedergabeliste "Hot Contry" ab - Lumia 950

Ich habe seit einigen Tagen das Problem, dass bei der Anwahl einiger Widergabeliste aus Spotify die App auf meinem Windows Lumia 950 abstürzt. Zur Zeit tritt das Problem mit der Wiedergabeliste "Hot Country" auf. Auch eine Neuinstallation der App hat...

• Ich habe seit einigen Tagen das Problem, dass bei der Anwahl einiger Widergabeliste aus Spotify die App auf meinem Windows Lumia 950 abstürzt. Zur Zeit tritt das Problem mit der Wiedergabeliste ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Web Player Not Working

Due to where I work I cannot download the desktop app. At work I have access to three web browsers; Chrome, IE and Firefox. Web player only works in Firefox. However, now web player won't work due to a 'your connection is not private' error. I have s...

• Regular
  • Due to where I work I cannot download the desktop app. At work I have access to three web browsers; Chrome, IE and Firefox. Web player only works in Firefox. However, now web player won't work due to...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App on LGTV (WebOS3.0) - Wireless Keyboard can't input anything

Hey guys, I'm using the Spotify app on the LG 49UH6500 TV which is on WebOS3.0.I also recently purchased a Logitech K400 Plus wireless keyboard. The strange thing is, the app somehow can't accept input from the keyboard.Instead, it relies on the arro...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   I'm using the Spotify app on the LG 49UH6500 TV which is on WebOS3.0. I also recently purchased a Logitech K400 Plus wireless keyboard.   The strange thing is, the app some...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will not play using Sound Bar

This week I purchased a new TV (UN55KS8000) and Sound Bar (HW-K850) setup.I was super excited to have a medium that I could play Spotify in the main room of my apartment. However, I've been having some difficulty getting it to play through the Sound ...

• Regular
  • This week I purchased a new TV (UN55KS8000) and Sound Bar (HW-K850) setup. I was super excited to have a medium that I could play Spotify in the main room of my apartment.   However, I've bee...
  • IraDeLucis
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlist] The Scene by Spotify is currently empty

The playlist "The Scene" currently has 0 songs for 0 sec of music, but still has 272k subcribers... Is there a problem with it or will it be deleted in the near future?

• The playlist "The Scene" currently has 0 songs for 0 sec of music, but still has 272k subcribers... Is there a problem with it or will it be deleted in the near future?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes