Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Webplayer radio only plays first seconds then skips

As of today (nov 10 2016) the webplayer only plays the first seconds of a song and then skips to next. Am using it often, was never an issue.

• As of today (nov 10 2016) the webplayer only plays the first seconds of a song and then skips to next. Am using it often, was never an issue.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web Player Stck on Loading

Hi everyone, i bet i'm not the only one with this problem but spotify web player won't connect at allHere what i did :Cleared CookiesCleared ChaceChangend country in my profile with the right oneTried with google incognito modeDisabled ADBlock and si...

Immagine.jpg
  • Regular
  • Hi everyone, i bet i'm not the only one with this problem but spotify web player won't connect at all Here what i did : Cleared Cookies Cleared Chace Changend country in my profile with the right...
  • Ramdas
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player has lost my history as a listener

As a result, it doesn't offer me Discover Weekly and everything in the whole Discover section is empty. All that stuff still works on my phone. How do I fix this? I'm using Chrome on a Macbook Air.

• Regular
  • As a result, it doesn't offer me Discover Weekly and everything in the whole Discover section is empty. All that stuff still works on my phone.    How do I fix this?  I'm using Chro...
  • tolonena
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is not loading on my Chrome browser

Hello,Since yesterday Spotify is not loading on my Chrome browser, I am using Chromebook at work and this is the main reason why I pay for my account, so I can listen while I work.Could you please advise how I can fix this? Is it somehting regarding ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Since yesterday Spotify is not loading on my Chrome browser, I am using Chromebook at work and this is the main reason why I pay for my account, so I can listen while I work. Could you ple...
  • Bunnygreen93
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

webplayer: https://play.spotify.com/queue does not work even if I am logged in

When I login, I then want to be able to click on a bookmark in my browser at: https://play.spotify.com/queue and have it go directly to the playlist or queue or something so that I can directly play songs. How do I do that without this trouble I expl...

• Casual Listener
  • When I login, I then want to be able to click on a bookmark in my browser at:   https://play.spotify.com/queue   and have it go directly to the playlist or queue or something so that I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Public playlist not searchable

Community, I've created a new playlist that I'd like to make public. I think I have it correctly set to not secret and my default account setting is that new playlists are created as public. However, friends and family are not able to search for and ...

• Community,   I've created a new playlist that I'd like to make public. I think I have it correctly set to not secret and my default account setting is that new playlists are created as public....
  • emilyhmartinez
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Wonky google search results

No idea where to report this.Searching in google for "spotify download" gives weird results in the main and windows sections

• Casual Listener
  • No idea where to report this. Searching in google for "spotify download" gives weird results in the main and windows sections
  • notfatman123
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify hopper not working

Installed spotify hopper to my Samsung galaxy s5 via Google play. But no radios could be started.

• Casual Listener
  • Installed spotify hopper to my Samsung galaxy s5 via Google play. But no radios could be started.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Webplayer issue

Hi,I am not able to use spotify player on the website. There is probably issue with my username, because it contains special characters (káťa.starcová).Console error (Line 4. Column 19915):spotify.sdk.5.9.2-enc-feea156.min.js:4 Uncaught InvalidCharac...

• Hi, I am not able to use spotify player on the website. There is probably issue with my username, because it contains special characters (káťa.starcová). Console error (Line 4.  Column 19915...
  • Adspacess
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player]

The web player has been experiencing a TON of problems. When I listen to it a song will often get stuck and play a god awful sound that sounds like a jackhammer. I'm not sure what the issue is. Maybe it doesn't like by browser I use or something but ...

• Casual Listener
  • The web player has been experiencing a TON of problems. When I listen to it a song will often get stuck and play a god awful sound that sounds like a jackhammer. I'm not sure what the issue is. Maybe...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I cannot get into Spotify Web Player.

I can log into spotify, but when I try to go into web player I cannot log in, I am trying to log into facebook since that is the only account that I used for spotify. Is there anyway that I can get into it.

• Casual Listener
  • I can log into spotify, but when I try to go into web player I cannot log in, I am trying to log into facebook since that is the only account that I used for spotify. Is there anyway that I can get i...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

discovery not working and public without permission

My discover feature is still not working. It's been a few days since I got spotify and I don't know how to fix it. Music I've listened to is also being made public without my permission even though I've put all my settings to private. Please help me

• My discover feature is still not working. It's been a few days since I got spotify and I don't know how to fix it. Music I've listened to is also being made public without my permission even though I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect - Multiple Speakers/Devices Samsung

Hello All, I have a Samsung Wireless multiroom setup at my house. Using the Samsung M7 Shape speakers. The past 2 months, Spotify connect has worked perfectly with the speakers, when I am on my home network wifi. Now, all of a sudden, the Connect pos...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello All,   I have a Samsung Wireless multiroom setup at my house.  Using the Samsung M7 Shape speakers.  The past 2 months, Spotify connect has worked perfectly with the speakers, ...
  • jaredhall330
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not connect with Spotify.

Yo! I am not understanding what is going wrong. I can not connect with the Web-Player, nor with the Application on my Windows. Even from my phone I can not. I can only listen what I have downloaded in my phone. This happened 3 days ago(so after the D...

• Yo!  I am not understanding what is going wrong. I can not connect with the Web-Player, nor with the Application on my Windows. Even from my phone I can not. I can only listen what I have dow...
  • Shiro
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change picture for weekly playlist

Hi, the picture that is used for my weekly playlist is taken from facebook, but it is a very old picture and i changed my profile picture in facebook multiple times since. i want my weekly playlist also to use my new profile picture. how do i do that...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   the picture that is used for my weekly playlist is taken from facebook, but it is a very old picture and i changed my profile picture in facebook multiple times since. i want my weekly p...
  • floraaaaine
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify problem on Marantz 5009 and iPhone

Hi All,I have a Marantz 5009 connected by LAN as well as 2 HEOS speakers connected by WIFI to the same network. All is controlled by iPhone also on the same WIFI. iPhone sees all the devices in the Spotify App and I can select the devices to play on....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All, I have a Marantz 5009 connected by LAN as well as 2 HEOS speakers connected by WIFI to the same network. All is controlled by iPhone also on the same WIFI. iPhone sees all the devices in the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify connect not working with Pioneer SC-2024

Hi, Spotify (on Ipad or iPhone) doesn't want to connect to my Pioneer SC-2024. When pressing the connect icon, the Pioneer is not shown in the list. - They are both on the same network. - The SC-2024 has the latest available firmware. - Spotify app i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Spotify (on Ipad or iPhone) doesn't want to connect to my Pioneer SC-2024. When pressing the connect icon, the Pioneer is not shown in the list.   - They are both on the same ...
  • midiman
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Chromebook, Adobe Flash

I tried to open Spotify on my Chromebook, but I got a message saying that I needed to download Adobe Flash. But when I tried to, Adobe Flash was already on my Chromebook. Can someone help?

• I tried to open Spotify on my Chromebook, but I got a message saying that I needed to download Adobe Flash. But when I tried to, Adobe Flash was already on my Chromebook. Can someone help?
  • gloria3396815
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 SPOTIFY STOPS AFTER ADS

When im listening to music while playing Spotify always stops working when the ads start playing, also the ad gets bugged , it pauses every one second, please fix this problem.When this happens I have to close Spotify and reopen it ( and the game I w...

• Casual Listener
  • When im listening to music while playing Spotify always stops working when the ads start playing, also the ad gets bugged , it pauses every one second, please fix this problem. When this happens I h...
  • mathguareschi
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reproduction bar crashes after ad

Hey, there!Okay, I'm with a little big problem with my Spotify on Desktop and Web Player. I've tried to reinstall it, clean cache and stuff, nothing really works. The thing is: I'm listening to my songs on Spotify and after a few of them are past, st...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, there! Okay, I'm with a little big problem with my Spotify on Desktop and Web Player. I've tried to reinstall it, clean cache and stuff, nothing really works. The thing is: I'm listening to my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes