Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Chromecast Audio Bug

The Spotify app (on both an Android and iOS device) is not "seeing" a new Google Cast device that I have connected to my network. (The Spotify app continues to recognize and work with an "older" Chromecast device.). Other music/news apps can see the ...

• The Spotify app (on both an Android and iOS device) is not "seeing" a new Google Cast device that I have connected to my network.  (The Spotify app continues to recognize and work with an "older...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Philips smart-TV

Hi, I have problem with Spotify on my Philips Smart TV. Spotify stops evey now and then, normally Spotify plays through one song and then stops, but some times two songs and even three songs plays before spotify pause. I have a premium account. I run...

• Hi,   I have problem with Spotify on my Philips Smart TV.   Spotify stops evey now and then, normally Spotify plays through one song and then stops, but some times two songs an...
  • MeLCORE
  • Casual Listener
  • 40 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Philips
  • 40 replies
  • 3 likes

Web Player hangs when hit play button of empty playlist (with unavailable songs on it)

I'm experiencing a hang on the whole web application when i hit the play button of a playlist full of unavailable songs. It's with my pantha du prince playlist, wich have unavailable songs on it (greyed out)... Maybe the function that starts playing ...

• I'm experiencing a hang on the whole web application when i hit the play button of a playlist full of unavailable songs.  It's with my pantha du prince playlist, wich have unavailable song...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to save music to my SD card on windows phone.

I currently have a temporary loan phone. Its a Windows phone that is running Windows Phone 8.1 OS. While Im going to be using this phone, I want to be able to save my spotify music to my SD card in the phone. However, there seems to be no option for ...

• I currently have a temporary loan phone. Its a Windows phone that is running Windows Phone 8.1 OS. While Im going to be using this phone, I want to be able to save my spotify music to my SD card in t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Vizio TV App - Beginning of song skips

Kind of at a loss here. When using the Vizio TV app for the M-Series, the first 2 seconds of every song "skips", causing an abrupt start to every new track. It sounds atrocious and makes playlists unlistenable. Any insight would be appreciated. Anyon...

• Casual Listener
  • Kind of at a loss here.  When using the Vizio TV app for the M-Series, the first 2 seconds of every song "skips", causing an abrupt start to every new track.  It sounds atroc...
  • tlav
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song plays on web app, but not desktop or android apps.

The first time I played the song Professor Daytime - Rise Up, it played five seconds then went silent. Now whenever I try to play it the scrub bar doesn't do anything on both my desktop or android phone. The song plays fine on the web app and all oth...

• Casual Listener
  • The first time I played the song Professor Daytime - Rise Up, it played five seconds then went silent.  Now whenever I try to play it the scrub bar doesn't do anything on both my desktop or andr...
  • ceph88
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

help using family

Hi my husband has just invited me to use spotify but I cant seem to log in? please help

• Hi my husband has just invited me to use spotify but I cant seem to log in? please help
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Todas as plataformas][Other] Smart Tv 3D Lg Led 42 42Lf6400

Olá Spotify, Tenho uma inteligente Tv 3D Lg Led 42 42Lf6400 e NÃO Encontro o app de Vozes Para Ser instalado na MESMA. Gostaria de me tornar prémio, JA Que Minha Esposa rápido Gosta Muito de USAR o Spotify Diariamente, porem quero Instalar tv em Minh...

• Olá Spotify, Tenho uma inteligente Tv 3D Lg Led 42 42Lf6400 e NÃO Encontro o app de Vozes Para Ser instalado na MESMA. Gostaria de me tornar prémio, JA Que Minha Esposa rápido Gosta Muito de USAR o S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Todas as plataformas
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Independent company

Dear managment, promise to NEVER, NEVER, NEVER EVER sell to Facebook!!They cannot own EVERYTHING!Believe million and million users are willing to pay extra for that. So, please, please, please, never, never ever let Facebook swollow a fine company as...

•   Dear managment, promise to NEVER, NEVER, NEVER EVER sell to Facebook!! They cannot own EVERYTHING! Believe million and million users are willing to pay extra for that.   So, please, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

chromebook

Hi my name is Rasmus and i got a problem i have a chromebook and a usb memory.Can't i download spotify on the usb memory then play form it because i can't go offline mode on the web. Please help me//// sorry for my bad english

• Hi my name is Rasmus and i got a problem i have a chromebook and a usb memory. Can't i download spotify on the usb memory then play form it because i can't go offline mode on the web. Please help me...
  • O5try
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see who I'm following

I've noticed recently that on both my Android phone and web player I've been unable to view the list of people/artists I've been following. I've read some older reponses to this same problem; however the solutions (click on profile, etc) doesn't seem...

• Casual Listener
  • I've noticed recently that on both my Android phone and web player I've been unable to view the list of people/artists I've been following. I've read some older reponses to this same problem; however...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify closes the keyboard when I try enter last.fm credentials

Hey so recently when I go to enter my last.fm username and password for Spotify on my iPad the keyboard quickly closes as soon as a tap the username field. As soon as I tap it again the keyboard opens and closes very quickly. If I keep clicking on th...

• Hey so recently when I go to enter my last.fm username and password for Spotify on my iPad the keyboard quickly closes as soon as a tap the username field. As soon as I tap it again the keyboard open...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please refrain

...from putting pictures of young goofy/trendy artists we care nothing about on the home page of our app. I have no interest in looking at their goofy mugs.

• Casual Listener
  • ...from putting pictures of young goofy/trendy artists we care nothing about on the home page of our app. I have no interest in looking at their goofy mugs.
  • frankie1234
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mélange Taipan

2 Artiste portant le même nom sont mélangé, Taipan https://open.spotify.com/artist/4A1hhXvs2jAyUgsjjf1Lrj

• 2 Artiste portant le même nom sont mélangé, Taipan  https://open.spotify.com/artist/4A1hhXvs2jAyUgsjjf1Lrj
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Buzzing sound on webplayer

Hi. I have to use a chromebook for my school, so you know as a student I'm going to want to listen to music as I work. Well this buzzing noise stops the song and drags the song out and it's getting annoying. I first encountered the problem on my imac...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I have to use a chromebook for my school, so you know as a student I'm going to want to listen to music as I work.  Well this buzzing noise stops the song and drags the song out and it's get...
  • Alice_Monrey
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist won't play in order

Hey Everyone - i made a playlist, but it won't play the songs in order. Shuffle is NOT on, but the songs keep shuffling at random. Am I donig something wrong? Thanks!

• Hey Everyone - i made a playlist, but it won't play the songs in order. Shuffle is NOT on, but the songs keep shuffling at random. Am I donig something wrong? Thanks!
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! SpotifyWebHelper - Constantly pop ups on Windows 7

Greetings, I've been having this problem since this morning and I can't find a solution:A SpotifyWebHelper.exe message pops up constantly and, well, its really annoying.What I've tried:*Closing the message. Result: Pops up again 10 seconds after.*Res...

• Casual Listener
  • Greetings, I've been having this problem since this morning and I can't find a solution: A SpotifyWebHelper.exe message pops up constantly and, well, its really annoying. What I've tried: *Closing...
  • lozlrold
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Nicolas Jaar Los Angeles Fonda Theatre Pre-Sale

Hi everyone, still can't figure out how the Pre-Sale codes are sent out but I def was looking for my'n which I never got. Any chance anyone has it on hand for Tomorrow Morning.?thanks

• Hi everyone, still can't figure out how the Pre-Sale codes are sent out but I def was looking for my'n which I never got. Any chance anyone has it on hand for Tomorrow Morning.? thanks  
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Roku 3 Error 8.4 and 10.4

I have read posts for years now with difficulties between Roku 3 and Spotify. Wont connect, errors 8.4 and 10.4. I changed DNS settings as suggested, no fix. Any new recommendations out there, or is it that it simply doesnt work for Roku?

• I have read posts for years now with difficulties between Roku 3 and Spotify. Wont connect, errors 8.4 and 10.4. I changed DNS settings as suggested, no fix. Any new recommendations out there, or is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes