Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Philips: Smart App does not play playlists

I recently registered my Spotify Premium account on a Philips Flat screen. The smart App offers Spotify as an app, but it does not play the playlist. I cannot find the problem but the playlist stops after 1 or two songs. Always. There are not many op...

• I recently registered my Spotify Premium account on a Philips Flat screen. The smart App offers Spotify as an app, but it does not play the playlist. I cannot find the problem but the playlist stops ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ps4 linking problem

Hi i need some help i am trying to link my spotify to my ps4 but i get that msg i need to unlink it from another psn but i don't know what one haha so i have a kinda problem any ideas?

• Hi i need some help i am trying to link my spotify to my ps4 but i get that msg i need to unlink it from another psn but i don't know what one haha so i have a kinda problem any ideas?
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

webplayer ( need help really )

hi guys . the webplayer kept asking me to download the adobe flash .But I already downloaded it . I just cant deal with it .

• hi guys . the webplayer kept asking me to download the adobe flash .But I already downloaded it . I just cant deal with it . 
  • Isaac27
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player > Radio > Genre Station shows wrong encoding when in Chinese

Web Player > Radio > Genre Station shows wrong encoding when in ChineseChrome, Firefox, and Edge have this the same issue. See the bottom

Screenshot (33).png
  • Regular
  • Web Player > Radio > Genre Station shows wrong encoding when in Chinese Chrome, Firefox, and Edge have this the same issue.   See the bottom
  • llf
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify imports old iTunes playlists and not new ones?

I made three new playlists today hoping to get them to move over the Spotify so I can take them to work tomorrow without having to download them as my phone doesn't have enough memory. I import my playlists from iTunes into Spotify and it imports old...

• I made three new playlists today hoping to get them to move over the Spotify so I can take them to work tomorrow without having to download them as my phone doesn't have enough memory.   I imp...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Standalone spotify player

od evening, I'm looking around for a device that can play my spotify playlists. But there's so much! It seems most are just speakers are something where I can stream music to, so I still need my smartphone or tablet for SPotify. Aren't "radio's" that...

• od evening,   I'm looking around for a device that can play my spotify playlists.   But there's so much!   It seems most are just speakers are something where I can stream music ...
  • jwaylife
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why doesn't a playlist come over fully edited?

I have a playlist created with songs that are edited (each song has been cut to about 30 secs each.) However, when it imports into Spotify the full songs are there. I want my edited playlist to play, instead. Any hints?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a playlist created with songs that are edited (each song has been cut to about 30 secs each.) However, when it imports into Spotify the full songs are there. I want my edited playlist to play,...
  • jenmchale4
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Childish Gambino beacuse the internet

just checked gambino's beacuse the internet and i cant play it... why is it no available in the philippines? pls make it available

• Casual Listener
  • just checked gambino's beacuse the internet and i cant play it... why is it no available in the philippines? pls make it available
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player prompts me to install Flash, already installed

I'm using Safari OS El Capitan, and I have tried to uninstall and reinstall Flash countless times. As well as quit safari, restart my computer and change the settings in my preferences through Safari and Flash and so far nothing. I'm still being prom...

• I'm using Safari OS El Capitan, and I have tried to uninstall and reinstall Flash countless times. As well as quit safari, restart my computer and change the settings in my preferences through Safari...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

need to be updated

Hello. I have spotify prem, but i have so much problems whit it on my windows Phone. It freezes, music wont play, it shows offline alot and o always have to restart my phone if i stop using it for 30 min. Its using sometime 10min on loading and most ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I have spotify prem, but i have so much problems whit it on my windows Phone. It freezes, music wont play, it shows offline alot and o always have to restart my phone if i stop using it for 30...
  • ChefChris
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Corrupted Music - Skipping in All Players (Desktop, Web, Android)

Hi,I've come across an album (one of my favourites in fact) that contains corrupted tracks. There are skips and stutters in the tracks when played through all players/apps I could try: windows desktop, web player, Android.The album in question is "Sh...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've come across an album (one of my favourites  in fact) that contains corrupted tracks. There are skips and stutters in the tracks when played through all players/apps I could try: window...
  • sedlackovi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Chromecast Audio playing noise on certain songs

Hi, Playing a songlist, Google Chromcast Audio (GCCA) plays only noise everytime I reach the same song. The song is called "How can it be" with Lauren Daigle. Playing on iphone it works fine, but streaming it through GCCA produces only noise. I few o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Playing a songlist, Google Chromcast Audio (GCCA) plays only noise everytime I reach the same song. The song is called "How can it be" with Lauren Daigle. Playing on iphone it works fine...
  • dajomu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Chromecast-audio issue audiopath bug explained...

Pleas read very carefully cause i will only say this once! (some scene from some ww2 comedie soap), anyway When playing any music with spotify on androind 6.01, and 5.0.2,while on this 6.0.1-smartphone ALSO is at least 1 bleutooth speaker registered ...

• Casual Listener
  • Pleas read very carefully cause i will only say this once! (some scene from some ww2 comedie soap), anyway   When playing any music with spotify on androind 6.01, and 5.0.2,while on this 6.0.1...
  • deugneet
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Control Denon AV receiver with 2 phones

I've got a Denon AV receiver with spotify connect. It is possible, that I start a playlist with my phone and my wife can control the same playlist with her phone?

• I've got a Denon AV receiver with spotify connect. It is possible, that I start a playlist with my phone and my wife can control the same playlist with her phone?
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sort options / Added Date does not work properly

After added some songs to my music, in Songs I decided to sort by Added Date (Desc). What I expected is the last songs that I added have to be at the final of the list, but they are at the begin of the list.ActualWhen Sorting - AscendingWhen Sorting ...

05-10-2016 11-03-49.png 05-10-2016 11-03-53.png 05-10-2016 11-03-59.png
  • After added some songs to my music, in Songs I decided to sort by Added Date (Desc). What I expected is the last songs that I added have to be at the final of the list, but they are at the begin...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Denon AVR-X1200, connected, but no audio.

Recently my Denon receiver has stopped playing nice with Spotify Connect. I am able to connect, I can see the album art and time bar move on my television, even pause and skip work, just one problem, no audio.My Denon recently updated but I can't fin...

• Recently my Denon receiver has stopped playing nice with Spotify Connect. I am able to connect, I can see the album art and time bar move on my television, even pause and skip work, just one problem,...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Ad Campaign as a part of our Web Analytics Project

My project mates and I are going to run Google Ad Words and Facebook Ad Campaigns for a Startup as a part of our Web Analytics project here at the University of Texas at Dallas - Naveen Jindal School of Management.We are a group of 6 students ( CCed ...

• My project mates and I are going to run Google Ad Words and Facebook Ad Campaigns for a Startup as a part of our Web Analytics project here at the University of Texas at Dallas - Naveen Jindal School...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player and Chrome

The Spotify web player keeps telling me to install Flash on my Chrome browser. I have never had this issue before today.

• Visitor
  • The Spotify web player keeps telling me to install Flash on my Chrome browser. I have never had this issue before today.
  • Edsapi
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Webplayer stopped working, gives "install Flash" message.

The Web Player stopped working for me a few days ago. I tried on both a linux/ubuntu and a Windows 10 machine, both equipped with Chrome, to no avail. It keeps on telling me to install flash, WHICH IS ALREADY INSTALLED AND WORKING.

• Regular
  • The Web Player stopped working for me a few days ago. I tried on both a linux/ubuntu and a Windows 10 machine, both equipped with Chrome, to no avail. It keeps on telling me to install flash, WHICH I...
  • Edsapi
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes