Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Subscription through Rogers

I got spotify for free through rogers, but accidentally linked both my cell phone and my wife's cell phone to her spotify account, and can't change this through the rogers website. when i contacted rogers tech support they said the change had to be m...

• I got spotify for free through rogers, but accidentally linked both my cell phone and my wife's cell phone to her spotify account, and can't change this through the rogers website. when i contacted r...
  • DrFriday13th
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect Issues with Marantz SR5009 & Arris 1682G Modem/router

After Comcast replaced my old modem with a new Arris 1682G I have begun to experience problems using the Spotify Connect feature on my Marantz SR5009 receiver. I have been on the phone with Marantz and with Comcast (the ISP) multiple times trying to ...

• After Comcast replaced my old modem with a new Arris 1682G I have begun to experience problems using the Spotify Connect feature on my Marantz SR5009 receiver.    I have been on the phone...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with shuffle playing album

When I play an album on Shuffle, only one song plays, then it begins to play from another album of "Spa and Zen" songs from something called "Ocean, Rainforest Massage"? Never played it before? Why does it happen? Thanks to the community...

• When I play an album on Shuffle, only one song plays, then it begins to play from another album of "Spa and Zen" songs from something called "Ocean, Rainforest Massage"?  Never played it before?...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When I select a song on my chromebook it makes a weird sound

I have got an acer chromebook 11 vc3-111 and when I select a song it glitches and I hear a weird sound, sometimes I hear it between 2 songs that just play. Can I fix this? or do I have to wait for a fix from spotify?

• I have got an acer chromebook 11 vc3-111 and when I select a song it glitches and I hear a weird sound, sometimes I hear it between 2 songs that just play. Can I fix this? or do I have to wait for a ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to report songs playing wrong track or skipping

I have a few songs that are in playlists that do not actually play the listed track. Example: Beastie Boys (artist), Licensed to Ill (album), Paul Revere (track/song), does not play that song, instead it's some other random song by another artist (I ...

• I have a few songs that are in playlists that do not actually play the listed track. Example: Beastie Boys (artist), Licensed to Ill (album), Paul Revere (track/song), does not play that song, instea...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema con las descargas al apagar movil / Problems with downloads after turning off device

Hola a todos. El problema es el siguiente, tengo cuenta familiar, qué me dió una persona. Al poder tener mi cuenta con Premium, decidí prestarle mi cuenta a una amiga. Ella tiene Windows Phone. Yo descargo mis álbumes de preferencia en mi celular y e...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola a todos. El problema es el siguiente, tengo cuenta familiar, qué me dió una persona. Al poder tener mi cuenta con Premium, decidí prestarle mi cuenta a una amiga. Ella tiene Windows Phone. Yo de...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't post ideas on forum

I'm trying to post an idea on the Ideas forum (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/idb-p/ideas_live), but I can't click the button. I don't know why I can't, as I remember having submitted ideas before and I was always able to. Any idea what ...

• Roadie
  • I'm trying to post an idea on the Ideas forum (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/idb-p/ideas_live), but I can't click the button. I don't know why I can't, as I remember having submitted id...
  • AA237
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Song is not avaiable in Windows player but plays normally on Web Player and Android App

I am trying to listen to some songs on the Windows program but it says: "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it." But I am listening to the same songs with no problem and with the same account (a Premium a...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to listen to some songs on the Windows program but it says: "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it."    But I am listening to the...
  • dteh
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Band "The Union" mixed up with other artists of the same name

Hi the UK band The Union is getting mixed up with some other artist of the same name. is it possible to seperate these? i keep getting alerts for the wrong artist https://open.spotify.com/artist/41pVrfBHX3NMYeT0zaWzju. do you need any more informatio...

• Regular
  • Hi the UK band The Union is getting mixed up with some other artist of the same name.  is it possible to seperate these? i keep getting alerts for the wrong artist   https://open.spotify....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiply songs in Local Files won't play

I've downloaded som songs which is located in a folder I've chosen to be displayed in my Local Files. Of some reason, there are several songs that won't play, Spotify only skips to the next available song. Spotify supports the format (mp3). Don't kno...

• Regular
  • I've downloaded som songs which is located in a folder I've chosen to be displayed in my Local Files. Of some reason, there are several songs that won't play, Spotify only skips to the next available...
  • tytjepelk
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PS4 Tracks skipping

Hello All,Really hoping you guys can help me, I'm at the end of my tether. The PS4 compatibility is the only thing keeping me from switching totally to Apple Music, but the PS4 app is so broken for me it's useless. Basically, when I select a song (ei...

• Visitor
  • Hello All, Really hoping you guys can help me, I'm at the end of my tether. The PS4 compatibility is the only thing keeping me from switching totally to Apple Music, but the PS4 app is so broken for...
  • Banksjuniorone
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

webplayer playlist

One of my playlists doesn't work on webplayer. Does anyone know why and how i can fix this?

• One of my playlists doesn't work on webplayer. Does anyone know why and how i can fix this?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Sonos] Logging in

Premium subscribers that joined before our partnership with Facebook can log into Sonos with their unique username and password. However, users that login with their Facebook details will need to retrieve a username and create a device password. With...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Premium subscribers that joined before our partnership with Facebook can log into Sonos with their unique username and password.    However, users that login with their Facebook details...
  • phildez99
  • 473 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 473 replies
  • 2 likes

Artist "Breathe" is a mixture of many artists, not all the same artist.

Review this artist: https://open.spotify.com/artist/1MNeXu0284O7mQWgF1YRc0 The albums and songs associated with this artist are not all from the same artist. Seems like the algorithm on the backend is lumping many artists with the same name "Breathe"...

• Community Legend
  • Review this artist: https://open.spotify.com/artist/1MNeXu0284O7mQWgF1YRc0   The albums and songs associated with this artist are not all from the same artist. Seems like the algorithm ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Android TV (Philips)

Hi guys, I just downloaded Spotify for my Philips Pus7101/12 Android TV, but it doesnt work properly. Everytime i start a new song, the song immediately pauses and stops playing. Once in a while a song will play, but 90% of the time songs just keep p...

• Hi guys,   I just downloaded Spotify for my Philips Pus7101/12 Android TV, but it doesnt work properly. Everytime i start a new song, the song immediately pauses and stops playing. Once i...
  • 15hn
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Philips
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Pink's "The Album Collection" has incorrect info about the release date of the album

"The Album Collection" of Pink has wrong info (on Spotify) where it says that the album was released on 2000, but the real release data of that album was on 2011. It's not a big trouble, but it's a detail that you can correct to keep a great experien...

• "The Album Collection" of Pink has wrong info (on Spotify) where it says that the album was released on 2000, but the real release data of that album was on 2011. It's not a big trouble, but it'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why isnt DIR EN GREY on Spotify?

Dir en grey defeat recently a lot of bands that are on Spotify, but they arent. Please post his music. Dum Spiro Spero, his last album, defeat bands like Cradle of filth, Behemoth, Opeth and Kreator... so why cant listen them on this app...

• Dir en grey defeat recently a lot of bands that are on Spotify, but they arent. Please post his music.   Dum Spiro Spero, his last album, defeat bands like Cradle of filth, Behemoth, Opeth and...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Music] Make all of an artist's music easily available to be licensed / sync'd

Start a programme that turns Spotify in the largest Music Library ever (Music Library in the sense of licensing music to films, TV, videos, ads.) Of course, only with artists that WANT to participate in that programme. Others can opt-out. Do you need...

• Roadie
  • Start a programme that turns Spotify in the largest Music Library ever (Music Library in the sense of licensing music to films, TV, videos, ads.) Of course, only with artists that WANT to participa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify WebPlayer prompt Flash

Estou usando o Internet Explorer 11 o flash esta habilitado masmesmo assim aparece essa mensagem: "to enjoy spotify please install adobe flash"

• Estou usando o Internet Explorer 11 o flash esta habilitado mas mesmo assim aparece essa mensagem: "to enjoy spotify please install adobe flash"
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes