Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Sharing a specific time frame of a song on Facebook

Hello, I'm new to the forums. I was curious as to whether or not it was possible when sharing a song to Facebook to selecta timestamp or where the song begins when it is played. Currently, I believe when the song is shared to Facebook, the section of...

• Hello, I'm new to the forums.   I was curious as to whether or not it was possible when sharing a song to Facebook to select a timestamp or where the song begins when it is played.   C...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No Discover recommendations?

Hello,I have a Spotify account and I've been listening to about 10 songs a number of times over the last couple of weeks but I still haven't received any personalized music recommendations under the Discover tab. Can you please tell me why this might...

• Hello, I have a Spotify account and I've been listening to about 10 songs a number of times over the last couple of weeks but I still haven't received any personalized music recommendations under&...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log into Spotify from PS4

It have been like this in minimal 3-4 weeks now and I can't understand why. I have tried to uninstall and install it again, but that didn't work. When I'm logging on Spotify on my laptop it all goes well and it works as it should. But when I go into ...

• It have been like this in minimal 3-4 weeks now and I can't understand why.   I have tried to uninstall and install it again, but that didn't work. When I'm logging on Spotify on my laptop it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player skips songs continuisly

Hi there - it seems like my web player skips song on every browser. What's strange is that it only happens in my work, my desktop app at home is OK. Until this time, it was enough to just delete the cookies, but right now it doesn't work, so I can't ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there - it seems like my web player skips song on every browser. What's strange is that it only happens in my work, my desktop app at home is OK. Until this time, it was enough to just delete the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to find playlist that exist?

HiI have listened and added a playlist called "thought for food" and I am quite sure it is a "Spotify" playlist.I have also added it to my Sonos favorits but now its gone in my Spotify but still in Sonos (saying its a claeswillen Spotify playlist)?Wh...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have listened and added a playlist called "thought for food" and I am quite sure it is a "Spotify" playlist. I have also added it to my Sonos favorits but now its gone in my Spotify but still ...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs sound different

So I was just doing my thing, listening to some music (in this case it was the album Worlds by Porter Robinson) and some songs sound different. For example: The song 'Lionhearted' has a longer intro, the song 'Flicker' has something added in the midd...

• So I was just doing my thing, listening to some music (in this case it was the album Worlds by Porter Robinson) and some songs sound different. For example: The song 'Lionhearted' has a longer intro,...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart TV availability

Hi.Spotify just launched in my country (Indonesia) since one month ago.I want to download and use Spotify in my Samsung Smart TV, but there is no Spotify app in Samsung Apps.I am using E 5000 series TV (UA32EH5300M), which included in supported TVs.P...

Photo0594.jpg
  • Regular
  • Hi. Spotify just launched in my country (Indonesia) since one month ago. I want to download and use Spotify in my Samsung Smart TV, but there is no Spotify app in Samsung Apps. I am using E 5000...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playstation app not working

I was wondering if someone could please help. I used the spotify app fine when it first launched on playstation 4, but now whenever I try to load the app it just doesn't work. It stays on the spotify logo and does nothing more. The app doesnt load up...

• Casual Listener
  • I was wondering if someone could please help. I used the spotify app fine when it first launched on playstation 4, but now whenever I try to load the app it just doesn't work. It stays on the spotify...
  • Amilo8
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play playlists via Samsung Smart TV app

Hello, As indicated in the subject, I am unable to play items from playlists via the Samsun Smart TV app. Everything else works fine: I can navigate the app, play items from the Search and What's New tabs, and directly from Artist screens. Hitting "O...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   As indicated in the subject, I am unable to play items from playlists via the Samsun Smart TV app.  Everything else works fine: I can navigate the app, play items from the Search...
  • phrawzty
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Music

So, a kpop group called BTS had released an album about a week ago and its not on Spotify yet so I wanted to know if you guys can update it and put the album on. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • So, a kpop group called BTS had released an album about a week ago and its not on Spotify yet so I wanted to know if you guys can update it and put the album on. Thanks.
  • saved
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify web client, high in game latency

Due to these extreme circumstances i have decided to deliver a post here with a pressing issue I am facing.Gaming and listening to music is my greatest joy, thus this makes me really upset when I can’t do both. I am using the spotify web client due t...

• Casual Listener
  •  Due to these extreme circumstances i have decided to deliver a post here with a pressing issue I am facing. Gaming and listening to music is my greatest joy, thus this makes me really upset wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts

I have Spofity Premium and a Windows phone. Does my Spotify offer Podcasts? I can't find it in my menus.

• I have Spofity Premium and a Windows phone.  Does my Spotify offer Podcasts?  I can't find it in my menus.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connection cuts all the time

Hi Everyone, I am using Spotify Premum on my Toshiba Laptop, connection WiFi, Windows 8, then through my Stereo Amp (Marantz PM5004). The problem is that the connection starts to cut, then gets worse until it is worthless. If I change the artist it w...

• Hi Everyone,      I am using Spotify Premum on my Toshiba Laptop, connection WiFi, Windows 8, then through my Stereo Amp (Marantz PM5004). The problem is that the connection starts t...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Marantz
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on PS4 wont open

My spotify App on my PS4 wont open, its only a black screen with the Spotify logo and some loading bars under in the middle of the screen.1. I have internet2. I have updated the app3. I have delited it and downloaded againHavibg a party in my house i...

• My spotify App on my PS4 wont open, its only a black screen with the Spotify logo and some loading bars under in the middle of the screen. 1. I have internet 2. I have updated the app 3. I have ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to choose the highest sound quality option?

Hey, I just registered for the free 30 Day Premium Trial on my desktop Windows 7 Computer. I double checked the help board and according to the information there, Spotify offers 3 different qualities for streaming, but if I go to the options menu it ...

• Hey,  I just registered for the free 30 Day Premium Trial on my desktop Windows 7 Computer. I double checked the help board and according to the information there, Spotify offers 3 different qu...
  • iamthecrime
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't follow new artists

Hi!For months I can't follow any artists because they won't show in the artists that I'm following. I need to follow an album and then, maybe, they'll show in my collection. And, the artists I'm following without follow an album, I can't unfollow the...

• Hi! For months I can't follow any artists because they won't show in the artists that I'm following. I need to follow an album and then, maybe, they'll show in my collection. And, the artists I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is connecting to my account

I found out that someone is connecting to my account from the available devices and they are adding music and playlists. I have tried to change my password but my spotify account is connected to my facebook page. So I changed my password for facebook...

• I found out that someone is connecting to my account from the available devices and they are adding music and playlists. I have tried to change my password but my spotify account is connected to my f...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible to play any music

Hi, I've been not able to play any music since several days neither from my desktop windows or online for playslists or radio from Spotify. The reader just jump from track to track without playing any music... What is problem? Thanks for your help

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I've been not able to play any music since several days neither from my desktop windows or online for playslists or radio from Spotify. The reader just jump from track to track wit...
  • julienH67
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to find playlist that exist?

HiI have listened and added a playlist called "thought for food" and I am quite sure it is a "Spotify" playlist.I have also added it to my Sonos favorits but now its gone in my Spotify but still in Sonos (saying its a claeswillen Spotify playlist)?Wh...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have listened and added a playlist called "thought for food" and I am quite sure it is a "Spotify" playlist. I have also added it to my Sonos favorits but now its gone in my Spotify but still ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes