Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Webplayer: Playlist songs won't play

I'm using the webplayer at work on Google Chrome (or Firefox - the issue is happening in both browsers). I have a beautiful 1800-song playlist I built. When I open it (or any other playlist) and click on 'Play' or click on any song, it looks as thoug...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using the webplayer at work on Google Chrome (or Firefox - the issue is happening in both browsers).   I have a beautiful 1800-song playlist I built. When I open it (or any other playlist)...
  • strabbo
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't open after upgrade

I have a Microsoft wp 10 and my spotify app uppdated it self today. After installation the app didn't start anymore. Just the splash-screen showed up for a couple of seconds and then the app just tilted whith no durther messages. Strange!Any suggesti...

• I have a Microsoft wp 10 and my spotify app uppdated it self today. After installation the app didn't start anymore. Just the splash-screen showed up for a couple of seconds and then the app just til...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Player stop during playing

hello, player stop during playing after maybe 20/30min and i have to push "pause" and again "play" to listen music. ... i don't understand why nobody solves all this bugs from years... ^^

• Visitor
  • hello,   player stop during playing after maybe 20/30min and i have to push "pause" and again "play" to listen music.   ...   i don't understand why nobody solves all this bugs f...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

so much issues , no https, worth than ever

Hello, again and allways no solved from months and maybe years...so many issues reports, so many answers.. but the site is worth stable than ever!!!! i've to relaod tab or clean all and log again about 20/40 times a days (about 3/4hours of listening)...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   again and allways no solved from months and maybe years... so many issues reports, so many answers..   but the site is worth stable than ever!!!!   i've to relaod tab o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify won't play songs

Whenever I go to the web player for spotify, it will load properly and all that, but when I go to play a song it just won't play. I can't listen to any of my music because of it and it's really frustrating.

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I go to the web player for spotify, it will load properly and all that, but when I go to play a song it just won't play. I can't listen to any of my music because of it and it's really frust...
  • Rorey
  • Spotify
  • 17 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 17 replies
  • 2 likes

Chromecast Troubleshooting

Spotify isn’t working on my Chromecast Audio or Android TV. Right now, Spotify works with Chromecast and Chromecast Audio. We continue working together with Google to bring the experience to more Cast enabled devices as soon as possible. I’m seeing n...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Spotify isn’t working on my Chromecast Audio or Android TV.   Right now, Spotify works with Chromecast and Chromecast Audio. We continue working together with Google to bring the experience ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect Troubleshooting

Spotify Connect not working? Just try these steps: Reinstall Spotify on your device. Note: Be sure to restart your device after doing this. If you’re still having an issue, try logging into Spotify using a different internet connection if possible. I...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Spotify Connect not working? Just try these steps:   Reinstall Spotify on your device.  Note: Be sure to restart your device after doing this. If you’re still having an issue, try ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't play local mp3 files on spotify? Tracks are unavailable. Spotify tells me I can import them.

Hello, I cannot play mp3 files from an album I just bought. Normally it should be well possible to play local files on spotify if they are on my computer. However, the tracks that aren't on spotify cloud are greyed out and can't be played. I have imp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I cannot play mp3 files from an album I just bought. Normally it should be well possible to play local files on spotify if they are on my computer. However, the tracks that aren't on ...
  • nanasubways
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

samsung ue48ju6495 no app

Does anyone have a idea to get the app on this TV.

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone have a idea to get the app on this TV.
  • Djointje
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidently thumbed down a song that I liked on a genre station

Hi! I know that thumbs are not modifiable, so on the radios created from my own playlists whenever I accidently press the bad thumb, I simply recreate the playlist with a different name and create a new radio. It is a pain in the neck, since I lose a...

• Regular
  • Hi! I know that thumbs are not modifiable, so on the radios created from my own playlists whenever I accidently press the bad thumb, I simply recreate the playlist with a different name and create a ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hard noise in a song at the end, could a Staff remove that please?

Hello dudes and dudinas, I did listen to Rock Folk and all was fine but then I did hear a Song and at the end it started a hard noise with the public "snow" sound from TV.https://play.spotify.com/album/6Pcqe1qPIJpFsDOb6AbSsuSkip to 3:10~ and listen.....

•   Hello dudes and dudinas,   I did listen to Rock Folk and all was fine but then I did hear a Song and at the end it started a hard noise with the public "snow" sound from TV. https://p...
  • ryanmedia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Install Issue] Windows Phone

Recently uninstalled Spotify, as it was not starting up. Then I had decided to re-install it, but upon downloading it from the store, it would have the download of the 14mb and then it would say "Attention required. Tap Here" The Tap Here lead to "Sp...

• Recently uninstalled Spotify, as it was not starting up.  Then I had decided to re-install it, but upon downloading it from the store, it would have the download of the 14mb and then it would sa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Requesting information about thumbs

I have a 20 song playlist, each one by a different artist. I go to the playlist radio, and I get a list of 40-50 songs based on the original playlist, I suppose, but it is not very varied, and some artists are very repeated, even if they were not fea...

• Regular
  • I have a 20 song playlist, each one by a different artist. I go to the playlist radio, and I get a list of 40-50 songs based on the original playlist, I suppose, but it is not very varied, and some a...
  • Reflux_
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player Will Not Play Music

I've searched through other people's messages to see if anyone was having the same problem, but none were exactly the same. The web player started off fine in Chrome this morning after selecting a song from my library and letting it play. When I trie...

• Casual Listener
  • I've searched through other people's messages to see if anyone was having the same problem, but none were exactly the same.    The web player started off fine in Chrome this morning after...
  • Tifa
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Web player Chromebook issue

Following on from this closed thread.. https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Web-Player/this-is-weird-chromebook-acer-c720-glitchy/td-p/661612 On my Acer C720 Chromebook the webplayer pauses for approx 0.5 secs every 20ish seconds. I've tried everyth...

• Following on from this closed thread.. https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Web-Player/this-is-weird-chromebook-acer-c720-glitchy/td-p/661612   On my Acer C720 Chromebook the webplayer p...
  • mrsturdyseven
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Offline Playlists not downloading properly (BlackBerry 9900)

Hey there,my 9900 won't download Spotify playlists for offline listening anymore. Also it has been buggy since forever, I can't get it to download more than one or two playlists anymore. At some point it just stops synching: shows 1/234 song download...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there, my 9900 won't download Spotify playlists for offline listening anymore. Also it has been buggy since forever, I can't get it to download more than one or two playlists anymore. At ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on PlayStation: Playback troubleshooting

Hey folks, We’ve noticed a few of you are experiencing some playback mischievousness when using Spotify on your PlayStation devices. We thought we’d post a few helpful troubleshooting tips that might help with any pesky playback issues you’re having....

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Hey folks,   We’ve noticed a few of you are experiencing some playback mischievousness when using Spotify on your PlayStation devices. We thought we’d post a few helpful troubleshooting...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Sony
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

My account isn't showing the correcting amount of people I follow

It says on the web player and on desktop that my account is folowing 18 people but im only following 10 people?Ive heard others have had this problem too, is there any way to fix it? This is my account: https://play.spotify.com/user/1157015291

• Casual Listener
  • It says on the web player and on desktop that my account is folowing 18 people but im only following 10 people? Ive heard others have had this problem too, is there any way to fix it?   This ...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

The notification of th gift y gave is not showing

I bought a premium account for a year as a gift, the pay is reflected in my credit card but the person i bought it for has not received any notification yet, what can i do in this case

• I bought a premium account for a year as a gift, the pay is reflected in my credit card but the person i bought it for has not received any notification yet, what can i do in this case
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes