Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify removed our release for bot streams, even after i reported it and was told they cant help!

Hey there, I am in a band called CØVES and today we received the gutting email that we have had a release taken down from Spotify for suspicion of artificial streams.We have never paid for any music promotion service which is why when i noticed a spi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there,  I am in a band called CØVES and today we received the gutting email that we have had a release taken down from Spotify for suspicion of artificial streams. We have never paid f...
  • Franoc
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does my spotify playlist song order change everytime I connect to my ca

I have a 5 hour playlist, and I like to listen to the whole playlist over the week in my car. In the past few weeks everytime my phone connects to my car, it resets my playlist order. It is on shuffle but it means a song I might have heard on Monday ...

• Visitor
  • I have a 5 hour playlist, and I like to listen to the whole playlist over the week in my car. In the past few weeks everytime my phone connects to my car, it resets my playlist order. It is on shuffl...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How do I stop links from automatically playing?

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicePixel 4AOperating SystemAndroid 12My Question or IssueIt's really frustrating when I'm listening to music & a friend shares a link to an album/artist/song & when I click the link (just to take a look), Spotify stops what...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device Pixel 4A Operating System Android 12 My Question or Issue It's really frustrating when I'm listening to music & a friend shares a link to an album/ar...
  • Cactus-Cat
  • Music Fan
  • 17 replies
  • 15 likes
  • Other
  • 17 replies
  • 15 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify stops randomly on my Sonos

Been through the related threads on Sonos support and I have tried to reset my controller, remove Spotify etc. as pointed out in another thread. However Spotify still drops out randomly… I have now tested with another Music Service. Spotify is having...

• Regular
  • Been through the related threads on Sonos support and I have tried to reset my controller, remove Spotify etc. as pointed out in another thread. However Spotify still drops out randomly… I have now t...
  • Jagerman64
  • Visitor
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Garmin Fenix watch not showing "Your Episodes" playlist

Plan: Family PremiumCountry: USADevice: Garmin Fenix 7Operating System: Android (for my phone) My Question or IssueI really like the convenience (quick addition and maintenance) of the "Your Episodes" playlists for podcasts, but weirdly it is not sho...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Family Premium Country: USA Device: Garmin Fenix 7 Operating System: Android (for my phone)   My Question or Issue I really like the convenience (quick addition and maintenance)...
  • BorisA
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't add songs to the blend playlist i created

I created a blend playlist with my friends and they can add songs to it, but i can't, doesn't give me the option, not on my pc nor on my phone. help

• Visitor
  • I created a blend playlist with my friends and they can add songs to it, but i can't, doesn't give me the option, not on my pc nor on my phone. help
  • ra56
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect not working with Sonos devices

Spotify connect is terribly buggy with any sonos devices. Not experiencing issues with chromecast devices.Problems:- When trying to connect to a Sonos device, it will immediately fail to connect- After multiple attempts (4+) it will finally connect b...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify connect is terribly buggy with any sonos devices. Not experiencing issues with chromecast devices. Problems: - When trying to connect to a Sonos device, it will immediately fail to connec...
  • Ivelina
  • 21 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify not connecting to Denon

PlanPremiumCountryPanama Device(iPhone X)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or IssueToday Spotify connect stop connecting to my denon AVR-X4400H. Yesterday everything was fine. Today it still is listed as an available device to connect, but when se...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Panama   Device (iPhone X) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue Today Spotify connect stop connecting to my denon AVR-X4400H. Yesterday everythin...
  • telemaco
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Olá, preciso bloquear um usuário por favor

Não consigo bloquear porque estou bloqueada na página dele. Mas quero bloquear para não ter acesso a minha pagina

• Visitor
  • Não consigo bloquear porque estou bloqueada na página dele. Mas quero bloquear para não ter acesso a minha pagina
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Do Bought Audiobooks Have Listening Caps?

One thing that I was curious about is that the books that are included with Premium are all capped at 15 hours a month with the option to buy top-ups. I was wondering if that applies to audiobooks that I buy straight from Spotify? Like if it spend ab...

• One thing that I was curious about is that the books that are included with Premium are all capped at 15 hours a month with the option to buy top-ups. I was wondering if that applies to audiobooks th...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How can I adjust my song suggestions?

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceNotebookOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHello, For some time now I have not been satisfied with the music suggestions I receive in the Release Radar. The problem is that I've been listening to a song that...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Notebook Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello,   For some time now I have not been satisfied with the music suggestions I...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to stop spotify from tailoring content I don't want?

PlanStudentCountryUSADeviceI'd like to know how to do this on Anroid app, web player, and windows appMy Question or IssueWhile studying/working, which is often, I usually play lo-fi music which is just slow repetitive beats with minimal lyrics. I ONL...

• Plan Student Country USA Device I'd like to know how to do this on Anroid app, web player, and windows app My Question or Issue While studying/working, which is often, I usually play lo-fi mus...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Analysing the culture within Spotify

Hi! I'm working on a proejct for school where I want to analyse the culture within Spotify as a company. Here are the questions I have:- How has the culture within the company been formed and grown over time?- Does the company have a successful cultu...

• Hi! I'm working on a proejct for school where I want to analyse the culture within Spotify as a company. Here are the questions I have: - How has the culture within the company been formed and grown...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! why does my music get quieter and a bit distorted when I go on discord?

I like listening to music in the background and I am currently chatting with a friend on discord. However, when I go onto discord, the sound quality and volume decrease when I click on the tab. All other tabs I have open the sound is completely fine....

• Casual Listener
  • I like listening to music in the background and I am currently chatting with a friend on discord. However, when I go onto discord, the sound quality and volume decrease when I click on the tab. All o...
  • Aeryn_78
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to turn on personal reccommendations?

I can't see anywhere in my settings too turn my personal reccommendations on. I'm on premium. I did used to have it on.. but it's apparently turned off and I don't know where and how to turn it back on. I have scrolled through settings, notifications...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't see anywhere in my settings too turn my personal reccommendations on. I'm on premium. I did used to have it on.. but it's apparently turned off and I don't know where and how to turn it back ...
  • kookie_kola
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Burial gig @ The Dome

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI just received a personalised concert rec saying that the dub artist 'Burial' is performing ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I just ...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes