Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Bug In Spotify PS4

It seems this bug still plagues the app for ps3 and ps4, dkes spotiy even care about its customers,heres why when i run the app on my ps4 and play a game at tbe sametime, ater a few songs the app would stall and not play anytning until i actually re ...

• Regular
  • It seems this bug still plagues the app for ps3 and ps4, dkes spotiy even care about its customers,heres why when i run the app on my ps4 and play a game at tbe sametime, ater a few songs the app wou...
  • g7755725
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

LG Smart TV Application

I am having issues with this app on my LG Smart TV and its extremely limited features. This application doesn't allow me to do much of anything except 'search' and play any playlists that I've created (which I have not). However, the one feature that...

• I am having issues with this app on my LG Smart TV and its extremely limited features. This application doesn't allow me to do much of anything except 'search' and play any playlists that I've create...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Social] Don't allow Advetisment for right wIng parties like AfD on spotify

The last days I saw a lot of advertisments for a right wing German party which fuels xenophobic sentiments while campagning for the upcoming federal elections. I find it highly questionable that spotify endorses this party by giving them a plattform....

• The last days I saw a lot of advertisments for a right wing German party which fuels xenophobic sentiments while campagning for the upcoming federal elections. I find it highly questionable that spot...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Social
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Tracks I listen to in Spotify don't appear in Facebook timeline nor activity feed any more

Tracks I listen to in Spotify don't appear in Facebook timeline / news feed nor activity feed any more since December 26th 2015.

• Casual Listener
  • Tracks I listen to in Spotify don't appear in Facebook timeline / news feed nor activity feed any more since December 26th 2015.
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music artist Talos has a new album out on spotify but I dont think its actally him.

Don't know if this is the right place to post this but the artist Talos from Ireland Cork has a new album on his profile but im nearly certain its not his. Its a German band either with the same name or the title of the album is Talos. Don't know if ...

• Don't know if this is the right place to post this but the artist Talos from Ireland Cork has a new album on his profile but im nearly certain its not his. Its a German band either with the same name...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No songs will play [Web player]

When I click on play, or when I specifically play a song on the playlist or artist, it won't play anything. Sometimes the song is highlighted green, but usually not. Had this problem for a couple of days. Tried all the usual fixes such as restarting ...

• Casual Listener
  • When I click on play, or when I specifically play a song on the playlist or artist, it won't play anything. Sometimes the song is highlighted green, but usually not. Had this problem for a couple of ...
  • modc
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Windows 10 mobile working for anyone?

Hi!Have had problems on my Lumia 950 with the latest windows mobile and latest Spotify app.It reloads every 5-7 seconds regardless on which page I am on. If I manage to start a song, it cuts off after 7 seconds.The only fix is to listen to albums in ...

• Music Fan
  • Hi! Have had problems on my Lumia 950 with the latest windows mobile and latest Spotify app. It reloads every 5-7 seconds regardless on which page I am on. If I manage to start a song, it cuts off ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Sorting By Column (Web Player)

Where has the sorting by clicking on the column headers gone. seriously this is St Paddys day not april fools.

• Where has the sorting by clicking on the column headers gone. seriously this is St Paddys day not april fools.
  • 3_Fourths_Geek
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Help With Spotify Web Player

My Spotify web player is playing the wrong songs. It seems to be stuck in a glitch that i dont know how to fix. I've tried deleting my cookies but it didn't do any good. its playing lets go by calvin harris but it should be playing roses by the chain...

Capture.PNG
  • My Spotify web player is playing the wrong songs. It seems to be stuck in a glitch that i dont know how to fix. I've tried deleting my cookies but it didn't do any good. its playing lets go by calvin...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't listen a exist Album

Hey. Why i can't listen Albums that are aviable on Spotify but I can't find them?All my friends got this album but I can't find it on my Spotify Premium Account pls help me

• Hey. Why i can't listen Albums that are aviable on Spotify but I can't find them? All my friends got this album but I can't find it on my Spotify Premium Account pls help me
  • Juanandresopazo
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Smart TV

Just this week Spotify hasn't been working on my tv. I've got a Samsung Smart TV. Any help with this issue? The app will open but only to a logo screen. Thanks in advance.

• Just this week Spotify hasn't been working on my tv. I've got a Samsung Smart TV. Any help with this issue? The app will open but only to a logo screen. Thanks in advance.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs won't play from collection

So for a few days now on the webplayer I haven't been able to play any songs from my collection (https://play.spotify.com/collection/songs) I press the play button and simply nothing happens. Also if I try going to an artist's personal page and I hav...

• So for a few days now on the webplayer I haven't been able to play any songs from my collection (https://play.spotify.com/collection/songs) I press the play button and simply nothing happens.  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

[WP 8.1] Spotify very unstable, recently started crashing on startup.

Phone: NOKIA Lumia 625Version: Windows Phone 8.1 UpdateSpotify version: Newest (as of April 21st, 2015)Free space on the phone: ~3.5GB So there's a bunch of issues with the app. It's been randomly stopping playback every 5-10 minutes on a random whim...

• Visitor
  • Phone: NOKIA Lumia 625 Version: Windows Phone 8.1 Update Spotify version: Newest (as of April 21st, 2015) Free space on the phone: ~3.5GB   So there's a bunch of issues with the app. I...
  • johnjupp
  • 10 replies
  • 15 likes
  • WP 8
  • 10 replies
  • 15 likes

Lost all my saved music

Hi, im not sure if anyone would be able to help me. All of the music that i have saved to my library NOT to playlists, but my songs section, have been removed.I didn't remove any of these songs. I was just wondering if there was a way someone would b...

• Hi, im not sure if anyone would be able to help me.   All of the music that i have saved to my library NOT to playlists, but my songs section, have been removed. I didn't remove any of these ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify do not support Windows Phone anymore

Hello,I just received message that Spotify has no plans to support Windows Phone in a future. You can download application and use it, but they are not fixing bugs like constant crashing, lags, offline songs unsync and hangs on loading screen.If you ...

• Music Fan
  • Hello, I just received message that Spotify has no plans to support Windows Phone in a future. You can download application and use it, but they are not fixing bugs like constant crashing, lags, off...
  • turbut
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • WP 8
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Others connected to my Sony speaker via Spotify Connect

Hi, I have a Sony SRS-X77 which works really well with Spotify and all, but there is a nuisance when it comes to Spotify Connect. Others can choose to play music on my speaker via Spotify Connect, even though they are not connected to the same networ...

• Hi,   I have a Sony SRS-X77 which works really well with Spotify and all, but there is a nuisance when it comes to Spotify Connect. Others can choose to play music on my speaker via Spotify Co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player Not Working

Hey there, My web player's refusing to play any of my favourited tracks and a majority of the playlists. It'll highlight green but nothing will happen. I've tried restarting internet, changing computers, trying different browsers, pretty much everyth...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there,   My web player's refusing to play any of my favourited tracks and a majority of the playlists. It'll highlight green but nothing will happen. I've tried restarting internet, changi...
  • trevorjones81
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Music not playing in Web Player at all

Hi, Every time I click on a song in Web Player it absolutely refuses to play. I've refreshed several times but the problem still persists. I'm using Win 10 and Firefox. Any help appreciated.

• Regular
  • Hi,   Every time I click on a song in Web Player it absolutely refuses to play. I've refreshed several times but the problem still persists. I'm using Win 10 and Firefox.   Any help app...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist

on my PC runs through the Playlist. If i be run my Playlist via W-Lan to BOSE SoundTouch 20 skripped sone titles. Why? wenn ich meine Playliste über den PC laufen lasse ( nicht offline) läuft die liste ohne Probl. durch. Sobalt ich aber über W-Lan me...

• on my  PC runs through the Playlist. If i be run  my Playlist  via W-Lan  to BOSE  SoundTouch 20  skripped  sone  titles. Why?   wenn ich meine Playlist...
  • theresa2001
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes