Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Search and Whats New no longer working on Marantz Nr1504

Like other people, spotify not working on Search and Whats New, starred tracks and bookmarks work fine. See many other brands also having similar problems, what is wrong?

• Casual Listener
  • Like other people, spotify not working on Search and Whats New, starred tracks and bookmarks work fine. See many other brands also having similar problems, what is wrong?  
  • wpoelie
  • Regular
  • 30 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Marantz
  • 30 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! My Onkyo Tx- nr 414 is refusing to locate artists, 17- 20 album remix's or tributes but no artists

so i use the top link on the spotify front page...... "Search" i tried people like bob dylon, lana del ray, rod stewart, 0 artists, variouse remix's or dedication albums but never the original? Ive signed out and hard re-set the amp but no joy... wha...

• Casual Listener
  •   so i use the top link on the spotify front page...... "Search"   i tried people like bob dylon, lana del ray, rod stewart,   0 artists,   variouse remix's or dedic...
  • DavidKunz1986
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo search issues

I have an Onkyo TX-N717 and I have been using the premium Spotify for about 3 weeks. Everything has been just fine until 2 or 3 days ago. When I use the search function in Spotify it freezes the AVR and the only way to fix it is to clear the receiver...

• I have an Onkyo TX-N717 and I have been using the premium Spotify for about 3 weeks.  Everything has been just fine until 2 or 3 days ago.  When I use the search function in Spotify it free...
  • DavidKunz1986
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo singed in but not showing results

Hi.I'm logged in to my onkyo but when I search an artist he keeps searching without showing resultsWhat can I do

• Hi. I'm logged in to my onkyo but when I search an artist he keeps searching without showing results What can I do
  • DavidKunz1986
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Onkyo
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Search no longer working on Onkyo CR-N755

Hello, Just wondering if anyone else is having problems with the Spotify search function via their Onkyo CR-N755 unit? I noticed it had been a bit hit-and-miss over the last week or so, but doesn't seem to be working at all at the moment. I can play ...

• Regular
  • Hello,   Just wondering if anyone else is having problems with the Spotify search function via their Onkyo CR-N755 unit? I noticed it had been a bit hit-and-miss over the last week or so, but ...
  • DavidKunz1986
  • Music Fan
  • 21 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 21 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! How to view the entire list of playlists from a user

Is there anyway that I can see the entire list of playlists offered by Spotify? For instance if I check out Spotify UK's profile, I can only see so many, and some playlists like spotify:user:spotify_uk_:playlist:2ce23S8JkspVxbtGoD2wQo isn't viewable ...

• Casual Listener
  •  Is there anyway that I can see the entire list of playlists offered by Spotify? For instance if I check out Spotify UK's profile, I can only see so many, and some playlists like spotify:us...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Webplayer not loading.

Webplayer not loading at all on latest chrome (50) on ChromeOS. Was fine til today.

Screenshot 2016-02-18 at 12.23.07.png
  • Webplayer not loading at all on latest chrome (50) on ChromeOS. Was fine til today.
  • hklint
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

logitech server + triode plugin

i have a problem with squeezeserver and the 3rd party plugin from triode. yesterday everything was o.k. but today the server reports me an error (general transient error). i get also on my synology nas and galaxy tab 10.1 as player (squeezeplaer from...

• Casual Listener
  • i have a problem with squeezeserver and the 3rd party plugin from triode. yesterday everything was o.k. but today the server reports me an error (general transient error). i get also on my syno...
  • klaus_rother
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant add song to my liked from radio

I accedently deleted my "liked from radio" I recovered it but now cant add songs to it.Any help is appreciated

• Casual Listener
  • I accedently deleted my "liked from radio" I recovered it but now cant add songs to it. Any help is appreciated
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Shows and Podcasts not showing up on Desktop or Webplayer (Windows 7)

Hey wonderful people,I cant find the "show and podcast" section on my Desktop or Webplayer version of Spotify.I can listen to it on my Android with no problems.Any Ideas?

• Hey wonderful people, I cant find the "show and podcast" section on my Desktop or Webplayer version of Spotify. I can listen to it on my Android with no problems. Any Ideas?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Display Time-Out

Hey there, since I upgraded to my Lumia 950XL I have no longer the option to set the "Display Time-Out" to "Never". That would be really great for using Spotify in my Car. Is there any Chance the Spotify-App to provide it since apps can force the dis...

• Hey there,   since I upgraded to my Lumia 950XL I have no longer the option to set the "Display Time-Out" to "Never".   That would be really great for using Spotify in my Car.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WTF

why is spotify randomly redownloading all the songs that I had already saved offline previously?? That killed all of my battery and used all of my data out of nowhere! Wtf not cool!

• why is spotify randomly redownloading all the songs that I had already saved offline previously?? That killed all of my battery and used all of my data out of nowhere! Wtf not cool!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album is gone.

So I was listening to music and I wanted to play the song "Verbatim" by BlackBear off their new album "help" and I noticed three of their songs were gone off my playlist and I went to Blackbears albums and couldn't find the "help" album. Why is this?...

• So I was listening to music and I wanted to play the song "Verbatim" by BlackBear off their new album "help" and I noticed three of their songs were gone off my playlist and I went to Blackbears albu...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Time frame?

Hi, I'd like to know how may times does it takes for a song on youtube to come on spotify? thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'd like to know how may times does it takes for a song on youtube to come on spotify? thanks
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding Unavailalbe Song to Playlist

I am trying to make a playlist of Pitchfork's 2011 Top 100 Tracks, but ran into a little problem. I was of course expecting that not all 100 songs would be available on Spotify, but I'd still like to add the unavailable songs (as grayed out unavailab...

• I am trying to make a playlist of Pitchfork's 2011 Top 100 Tracks, but ran into a little problem.  I was of course expecting that not all 100 songs would be available on Spotify, but I'd st...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"All Songs" list is gone

So I opened my Spotify Premium on my Andriod phone while on mobile data, but when I opened the "Songs" tab under "My Library", it shows none of my songs I have been adding for months, and instead tell me to go to the brouse page to find songs to add....

• So I opened my Spotify Premium on my Andriod phone while on mobile data, but when I opened the "Songs" tab under "My Library", it shows none of my songs I have been adding for months, and instead tel...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Cant unlink my spotfy account to playstation

Hi, Recently i bought a playstation 4 and i wanted to link my spotify-account to my playstation. At the moment i pressed the button to link them, i got a message that i already linked my account to another playstation (ps3 or ps4). I bet i've linked ...

• Hi,   Recently i bought a playstation 4 and i wanted to link my spotify-account to my playstation. At the moment i pressed the button to link them, i got a message that i already linked my acc...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Windows Mobile 6

OK so I have a phone with Windows Mobile 6 and I REALLY want Spotify on it. I looked it up and Spotify released a version of their program in 2010 but I can't seem to find it anywhere. The Windows Mobile 6 Store was shut down in 2012 and m.spotify.co...

• Regular
  • OK so I have a phone with Windows Mobile 6 and I REALLY want Spotify on it. I looked it up and Spotify released a version of their program in 2010 but I can't seem to find it anywhere. The Windows Mo...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes