Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[Symbian] Wifi connection dropped after a short time

Hi, I am running spotify on Nokia Symbian Belle, on a nokia n8, running the latest spotify version.Even after a complete system ans spotify re-installation, the spotify gets systematically disconnected from the wifi connection even though the wifi co...

• Hi, I am running spotify on Nokia Symbian Belle, on a nokia n8, running the latest spotify version. Even after a complete system ans spotify re-installation, the spotify gets systematically discon...
  • Pikkulisko
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

More than one Spotify account

Hello all, I am currently at my partner's house trying to help her Dad set up spotify on the cocktailAudio x30, I connected my spotify and it worked and linked. Bravo, my spotify works but it has saved my information with the "spotify connect" functi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all,   I am currently at my partner's house trying to help her Dad set up spotify on the cocktailAudio x30, I connected my spotify and it worked and linked. Bravo, my spotify works but i...
  • Murray93
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get rid of Yamaha amplifier

Dear all, A little while ago I showed a friend the awesomeness of Spotify, and discovered his Yamaha amplifier was a Spotify compatible one. Worked like a charm, but... now I can't get rid of the device anymore. Even more odd: when I am at home and a...

• Visitor
  • Dear all,   A little while ago I showed a friend the awesomeness of Spotify, and discovered his Yamaha amplifier was a Spotify compatible one. Worked like a charm, but... now I can't get rid o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot stream to my speaker system

Hello,I can stream music easily with windows mediaplayer within my home network from my computer to my Marantz speaker System (sr5008).How is it possible that running spotify on this computer does not allow me to stream to this speaker.If it is possi...

• Regular
  • Hello, I can stream music easily with windows mediaplayer within my home network from my computer to my Marantz speaker System (sr5008). How is it  possible that running spotify on this comput...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chrome Not Playing playlist in full

I have created a playlist with approx 20 songs. I hit play and it plays the first song but when that song is over it plays some random song that I have never heard of or entered into my que or playlist. I try to play another song on the playlist. It ...

• I have created a playlist with approx 20 songs. I hit play and it plays the first song but when that song is over it plays some random song that I have never heard of or entered into my que or playli...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify skips tracks on Philips Fidelio AW1000, AW2000, AW3000...

When I play my playlists, wich play well on my desktop and smartphone, on my Philips Fidelio streamers, about 10% of the tracks are skipped."Music format not supported / not available in your country. Skipped to next track."Philips says that the prob...

• When I play my playlists, wich play well on my desktop and smartphone, on my Philips Fidelio streamers, about 10% of the tracks are skipped. "Music format not supported / not available in your count...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The Beatles

First off, Spotify having all of "The Beatles" songs is absolutely amazing! I ran in to one probles, though: When I loked online for to check how many songs "The Beatles" have made, I saw that it was 275. But after I got all "The Beatles" songs and d...

• First off, Spotify having all of "The Beatles" songs is absolutely amazing! I ran in to one probles, though: When I loked online for to check how many songs "The Beatles" have made, I saw that it was...
  • rodgerbeard
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The Beatles... Where are The Beatles...

I'm speechless. I need The Beatles. Please. Anything. Any song at all. Not covers, but the originals. Please. I'm begging.

• I'm speechless. I need The Beatles. Please. Anything. Any song at all. Not covers, but the originals. Please. I'm begging.
  • rodgerbeard
  • Regular
  • 116 replies
  • 45 likes
  • 116 replies
  • 45 likes

Logging In

Hey there Community! If I originally set up my Spotify account with a username and password for login, can I now connect to Facebook without having to use Facebook to log in each time I get on Spotify? I would like to be able to allow Spotify to use ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there Community!   If I originally set up my Spotify account with a username and password for login, can I now connect to Facebook without having to use Facebook to log in each time I get ...
  • shawnlawton
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify web app - Google Chrome audio issues(static+crackle)

Hello all,Ive been using the web player for about 8 months now and in the past 3 days I've been having issues with audio on google chrome.Every song that I play will have a very annoying and audible static crackle. I made sure that it was not my comp...

• Casual Listener
  •  Hello all, Ive been using the web player for about 8 months now and in the past 3 days I've been having issues with audio on google chrome. Every song that I play will have a very annoying an...
  • grannygangsta69
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[Symbian] Nokia n9

I have.a Nokia n9 but i cant get the client from the Ovi store. Can i get the install file another way?

• Casual Listener
  • I have.a Nokia n9 but i cant get the client from the Ovi store. Can i get the install file another way?
  • one06
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Where can I download Nokia N9 version (resetted my phone)?

Hi! I have two Nokia N9 phones (Meego) as spare phones to my Android phone. Other of them has Spotify installed few years back and it works great with my Premium Spotify account. I'd like to get Spotify also to this other Nokia N9s but it seems that ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have two Nokia N9 phones (Meego) as spare phones to my Android phone. Other of them has Spotify installed few years back and it works great with my Premium Spotify account. I'd like to get Spot...
  • one06
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is Starred gone on desktop, but still there on the web player?

I normally use the web player but decided to use the desktop application again. I immediately noticed that the starred playlist is missing on the desktop. It's still there on the web player though.. so why remove it on desktop? I was able to copy all...

• Gig Goer
  • I normally use the web player but decided to use the desktop application again. I immediately noticed that the starred playlist is missing on the desktop. It's still there on the web player though.. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stream songs from spotify to a wireless speaker

Hello everyone, I would like to know if a premium account is necessarily required to stream songs from spotify to a wireless speaker with the feature Spootify Connect ? I am searching for almost 2-3 hours now and I don't manage to find a clear answer...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   I would like to know if a premium account is necessarily required to stream songs from spotify to a wireless speaker with the feature Spootify Connect ? I am searching for al...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 8.1] Thanks for that app

I just want to thank you guys for bringing a good spotify client on the Windows Phone plattform.It's much appreached here!

• Regular
  • I just want to thank you guys for bringing a good spotify client on the Windows Phone plattform. It's much appreached here!
  • sivuluisu
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium is like free quality

Hey Community, ( first of all sorry for my english , i hope you will understand me) So i bought me the Premium 10€ for 3 Months, after that i started spotify and the quality was be the first 3 min really nice ( i had bevore premium), and after quting...

• Hey Community, ( first of all sorry for my english , i hope you will understand me)  So i bought me the Premium 10€ for 3 Months, after that i started spotify and the quality was be the fi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When playing my saved playlist I am only able to play first 100 songs rather than the full playlist?

When playing a playlist through my playstation 4 I am only able to play first 100 songs rather than the entire playlist (150 or so songs ). Anyone know why?

• When playing a playlist through my playstation 4 I am only able to play first 100 songs rather than the entire playlist (150 or so songs ). Anyone know why?
  • bodwebs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos app can't find my Spotifymusic

Hi, Everything seemed to wortk fine yesterday. My iphone 6s and my ipad had no issues running the SONOS app which in turn looked through my Spotify music and playlists.Today (12/27) it does't seem to work anymore. I deleted the spotify service from t...

• Hi,   Everything seemed to wortk fine yesterday. My iphone 6s and my ipad had no issues running the SONOS app which in turn looked through my Spotify music and playlists. Today (12/27) it doe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes