Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

The Radio App is broken

I've been paying and using Spotify Premium daily and mostly only the radio app. But I've noticed pretty some time ago that while I'm liking or disliking songs it doesn't make ANY DIFFERENCE WHAT SO EVER. Recently disliked songs jump back up every 20-...

• I've been paying and using Spotify Premium daily and mostly only the radio app. But I've noticed pretty some time ago that while I'm liking or disliking songs it doesn't make ANY DIFFERENCE WHAT SO E...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

squeezebox

Hello, I have 2 squeezebox. Is it possible to listen a playlist offline on one squeezebox to allow the other to listen spotify in streaming Thanks for your help.Vincent

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have 2 squeezebox.   Is it possible to listen a playlist offline on one squeezebox to allow the other to listen spotify in streaming   Thanks for your help. Vinc...
  • vincentdavidts
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify recommend and play songs automatically

I hate to sound like a ditz but... Is it possible to have Spotify recommend songs and play them automatically? I just digned up for 3 months of Spotify Premium. Unlike Pandora, it has every song I have looked up and sound quality that I cannot tell t...

• I hate to sound like a ditz but...   Is it possible to have Spotify recommend songs and play them automatically?   I just digned up for 3 months of Spotify Premium.  Unlike Pandora...
  • rednblu
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect Multiroom?

Hey, is anybody using a multi room system with Spotify Connect and can share some positive or negative experience? E.g. such as the Samsung WAM550 or WAM750. Johannes

• Gig Goer
  • Hey,   is anybody using a multi room system with Spotify Connect and can share some positive or negative experience? E.g. such as the Samsung WAM550 or WAM750.   Johannes
  • Armand
  • Roadie
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log on to spotify on smart tv

I just got spotify premium a month ago on my mac and iphone, and we recently got a smart tv and for whatever reason I can't log on to my account on it. I sign in through Facebook, and according to spotify it tells me I have some weird user name that ...

• I just got spotify premium a month ago on my mac and iphone, and we recently got a smart tv and for whatever reason I can't log on to my account on it.   I sign in through Facebook, and accord...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify cutting out at 7pm every night when playing through Sonos

I'm having an issue where if I play Spotify through Sonos, it works fine until exactly 7pm, when it cuts out. I can still play Spotify through my phone/computer/ipad and pipe it to the amp via an Aux cable, but just can't get it to work with Sonos ag...

• I'm having an issue where if I play Spotify through Sonos, it works fine until exactly 7pm, when it cuts out. I can still play Spotify through my phone/computer/ipad and pipe it to the amp via an Aux...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Access denied

I did not know where to post this because it is impossible to find your way on spotifys help-sites.But here is my problem.When I was updating spotify today it said that it could not do that because the files needed were used somewhere else. I have tr...

• I did not know where to post this because it is impossible to find your way on spotifys help-sites. But here is my problem. When I was updating spotify today it said that it could not do that becau...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A random phone connects to my Spotify

Someone keeps randomly connecting to my spotify with his phone and i have no control over blocking it. Sometimes his music just randomly starts playing on my phone or PS4. How do i block this? its annoying as hell. i can't even listen to my music lik...

• Someone keeps randomly connecting to my spotify with his phone and i have no control over blocking it. Sometimes his music just randomly starts playing on my phone or PS4.  How do i block thi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify on blackberry 10

Hi, I am not able to download spotify to my new blackberry passport silver edition, niether through bbw or amazon appstore - it simply is not there, only some wierd lookalike apps. I also tried to download it directly from the spotify Web page, but t...

• Hi, I am not able to download spotify to my new blackberry passport silver edition, niether through bbw or amazon appstore - it simply is not there, only some wierd lookalike apps. I also tried to do...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play songs on PlayStation 4, or Chromecast.

* Chromecast connected to a Android device, the song plays, then pause, and I can't play it again, nor other song.* The same happens with PlayStation 4, both connected or not to the Android device.* I'm a premium user, with a family plan.* Yes, I've ...

• Casual Listener
  • * Chromecast connected to a Android device, the song plays, then pause, and I can't play it again, nor other song. * The same happens with PlayStation 4, both connected or not to the Android device....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ps4 no reproduce las canciones

Me he hecho premium y ahora la ps4 no me deja reproducir canciones, se pausan automáticamente. No se que hacer...

• Me he hecho premium y ahora la ps4 no me deja reproducir canciones, se pausan automáticamente. No se que hacer...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify crashes my PS3

So I just recently installed Spotify on my fat PS3, and it started up and I could log in fine. However if I'm in Spotify for more than 20 seconds or I start a song my PS3 just locks up, I can't connect to it with any other devices and I have to hold ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I just recently installed Spotify on my fat PS3, and it started up and I could log in fine. However if I'm in Spotify for more than 20 seconds or I start a song my PS3 just locks up, I can't conne...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 42 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 42 replies
  • 8 likes

Order is upside down

Hi community.1) I got a new iphone and all of a sudden the order of the songs in my favorite playlist is up side down. So when ever I add a new song to that playlist, it appears all the way at the bottom instead right at the top.2) How can I change t...

• Hi community. 1) I got a new iphone and all of a sudden the order of the songs in my favorite playlist is up side down. So when ever I add a new song to that playlist, it appears all the way at the ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rdio to Spotify importer tells me I need a compressed zip file - I'm using the one Rdio gave me

I think something's busted with your importer tool (https://import.spotify.com/rdio/) -- I drag (or select) the exact file that Rdio gave me and it tells me I need to select a compressed zip archive. I don't know if this archive is compressed or not,...

• I think something's busted with your importer tool (https://import.spotify.com/rdio/) -- I drag (or select) the exact file that Rdio gave me and it tells me I need to select a compressed zip archive....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify barely working on Samsung Smart TV UE40H6275

I've been struggling to get Spotify to work properly on my Samsung UE40H6275. None of the so called "solutions" I can find here on the community is working.First of all, my wireless Logitech keyboard wont work. At least not when trying to type. I can...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been struggling to get Spotify to work properly on my Samsung UE40H6275. None of the so called "solutions" I can find here on the community is working. First of all, my wireless Logitech keyb...
  • Relvet
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

The 3 months for .99

I never had the .99 deal but I did pay for it for my son. When I tried to pay for it for myself it states that I already had it. I have contacted Spotify and they stated that it should let me purchase it but it hasn't. What can I do?

• I never had the .99 deal but I did pay for it for my son. When I tried to pay for it for myself it states that I already had it. I have contacted Spotify and they stated that it should let me purchas...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Onkyo can't create password other device

I have premium spotify account, facebook login. I was using it with my Onkyo tx-nr609 everything worked fine. A view weeks ago i wasn't able to play playlist in the Onkyo. I thought it would be a good idea to create a new password for other devices, ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium spotify account, facebook login. I was using it with my Onkyo tx-nr609 everything worked fine.   A view weeks ago i wasn't able to play playlist in the Onkyo. I thought it would...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist samsyng tv

Hello, I am using spotify on our samsung tv and I want my playlist to order songs by date, but I want the latest added song to come first in stead of last. I know that it is possible for your computer and iphone but I can't find it on my tv. Does any...

• Hello,   I am using spotify on our samsung tv and I want my playlist to order songs by date, but I want the latest added song to come first in stead of last. I know that it is possible for you...
  • liberdademusica
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP8.x] cannot play music with application version 5.0.5491.5995 after upgrade on Lumia 635

Lumia 635, operating system version 8.10.12397.895 Spotify app, ver 5.0.5491.5995 Problem: Spotify app will not play music when spotify is online (wifi connection), loading sign will appear quite frequently but music won't be played. Synchronising pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Lumia 635, operating system version 8.10.12397.895  Spotify app, ver 5.0.5491.5995   Problem: Spotify app will not play music when spotify is online (wifi connection), loading sign ...
  • foxfactor
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bad songs

Hi is there some kind of way to report and get songs that skip like a CD, fixed. As it quite annoying sometimes.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi is there some kind of way to report and get songs that skip like a CD, fixed. As it quite annoying sometimes.
  • Driv3rp
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes