Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

how to cancel premium

I paid for someones Spotify account or I should say premium and they changed their password and I can't unsubscribe from their Spotify account and theyre being stubborn and will not cancel it themselves, I need help to cancel it, I really don't know ...

• I paid for someones Spotify account or I should say premium and they changed their password and I can't unsubscribe from their Spotify account and theyre being stubborn and will not cancel it themsel...
  • dirtyred
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for PS4 not playing certain songs

Recently, I've decided to get Spotify on my PS4 again but everytime I try to play some songs, it doesn't play them. Like I click the play button and it switched from pause to play in like 1 second and it doesn't play at all. I've tried doing this via...

• Visitor
  • Recently, I've decided to get Spotify on my PS4 again but everytime I try to play some songs, it doesn't play them. Like I click the play button and it switched from pause to play in like 1 second an...
  • pedro_alucardo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding to playlist help

Sorry im brand new to this! Im trying to make a christmas playlist for work but as it was the first playlist i made it doesnt show up when i want to add new music without me deleting the newest playlist which is a pain! Ive attached a photo.. Christm...

• Sorry im brand new to this!  Im trying to make a christmas playlist for work but as it was the first playlist i made it doesnt show up when i want to add new music without me deleting the newes...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Beta Download

I registered for Spotify Beta on the right ("Beta Test Spotify Desktop") and all I got was a **bleep**. So where's the download link?

• Regular
  •  I registered for Spotify Beta on the right ("Beta Test Spotify Desktop") and all I got was a **bleep**. So where's the download link?
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Filtering playlists in windows phone

Hi, I have just moved from android to windows phone 8 and i miss one feature that i consider a must.I cant find how to filter custom playlists in order to listen specific songs/artits of a playlist. This feature is avalable in android version, is'nt ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have just moved from android to windows phone 8 and i miss one feature that i consider a must. I cant find how to filter custom playlists in order to listen specific songs/artits&nbsp...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Option to "share" a slide from "Year in Music" appears to translate incorrectly...

1) The "Year in Music" thing is pretty sweet and something I feel many will appreciate. That said, I think I may have come across a very minor bug with it. I wanted to report it so that in the event it is deemed valid, it can hopefully get addressed ...

A.png B.png
  • Regular
  • 1) The "Year in Music" thing is pretty sweet and something I feel many will appreciate. That said, I think I may have come across a very minor bug with it. I wanted to report it so that in ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Question - Play local files on Chromecast Audio problem

Hi there, I use Chromecast Audio to stream music from my Windows laptop and my Android mobile phone to my home cinema theatre. This usually works fine. However, I have encountered one problem: I cannot stream local files (from laptop and phone) that ...

• Regular
  • Hi there,    I use Chromecast Audio to stream music from my Windows laptop and my Android mobile phone to my home cinema theatre. This usually works fine. However, I have encountered...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify is terrible and is not worth using even with a free Premium account

It doesn't work at my workplace (a known issue with firewalls and custom web ports which is unique to Spotify, which they seemingly have no desire or will to fix), and it turns out I can't get it working at home either (I don't know why and I don't c...

• It doesn't work at my workplace (a known issue with firewalls and custom web ports which is unique to Spotify, which they seemingly have no desire or will to fix), and it turns out I can't get it wor...
  • artreyuartaz
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Windows 10 Mobile W10M Performance Functionality issues

Dear All Be gentle. My second ever post. I'm an IT professional currently testing the Windows 10 Mobile Platform (W10M) At time of writing W10M level is 10.0.10586.29Spotify level 5.1.5529.26509 I want first to understand am I posting in the right pl...

• Dear All   Be gentle.  My second ever post.   I'm an IT professional currently testing the Windows 10 Mobile Platform  (W10M)   At time of writing  W10M level is ...
  • kenwin67
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

recently played albums/artists are no longer displayed

hi,so as the title already says the albums / artists I've recently been listening to are no longer displayed in the app. This means that every time I open the app I have to search for what I want to listen to or go to the artists/albums etc I saved a...

• Casual Listener
  • hi, so as the title already says the albums / artists I've recently been listening to are no longer displayed in the app. This means that every time I open the app I have to search for what I want t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player lag

Hey there, whenever I try to listen to music on spotify on chrome it laggs very hard. My internet is fast enough so this is not the problem. I can browse through my playlists, it only lags when playing music. I have this problem now since a few weeks...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there,   whenever I try to listen to music on spotify on chrome it laggs very hard. My internet is fast enough so this is not the problem. I can browse through my playlists, it only lags w...
  • icke-och
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

New Spotify Update For WP8 Sucks!

Okay. I've been using Spotify for about a year now and recent Spotify has updated to version 5.1. This version is unresponsive, songs keep pausing and you have to wait for them to load. And just slow, in terms of transitions etc. Please! Can someone ...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay. I've been using Spotify for about a year now and recent Spotify has updated to version 5.1. This version is unresponsive, songs keep pausing and you have to wait for them to load. And just slow...
  • TheMisterff1
  • Music Fan
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes
  • WP 8
  • 11 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Premium account on Windows 10 Mobile does not allow specific song play on mobile app

I was under the impression that upgrading to Premium would allow me to play specific songs on my mobile device. I have a Lumia 950 (which runs Windows 10 Mobile). I still only have "Suffle Play" available to play songs. Selecting a song does not play...

• Casual Listener
  • I was under the impression that upgrading to Premium would allow me to play specific songs on my mobile device.  I have a Lumia 950 (which runs Windows 10 Mobile).  I still only have "...
  • MetalDog28
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player will not work on mobile phone, etc.

I have an LG Enact phone. It is terrible at downloading apps. I have tried numerous times to download the app. It wont do it. I saw that I could use the web play to play songs, which is why I decided to to the Premium trial. However, everytime I go t...

• I have an LG Enact phone. It is terrible at downloading apps. I have tried numerous times to download the app. It wont do it. I saw that I could use the web play to play songs, which is why I decided...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with audio of Astroqueen - Superhuman God

Hey, don't know where exactly to go with this problem...The song Astroqueen - Superhuman God (maybe the complete album Into Submission) seems to have some problems with its encoding. Every few seconds there is a slight forward/backward(?) jump during...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   don't know where exactly to go with this problem... The song Astroqueen - Superhuman God (maybe the complete album Into Submission) seems to have some problems with its encoding. Eve...
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

This Community Forum in General Seems Very Cluttered

I just registered with the community today and I was perplexed to see how these topics were organized. I feel like brand new users who sign up would feel intimidated or confused because they wouldn't know the first thing to do or the first place to g...

• Regular
  • I just registered with the community today and I was perplexed to see how these topics were organized. I feel like brand new users who sign up would feel intimidated or confused because they wouldn't...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

After trying to purchase Student Discount

I tried to buy the student discount failing it was to see it was for college students. It failed but was still charged. Now im trying to buy premium and it says my card doesnt work.

• I tried to buy the student discount failing it was to see it was for college students. It failed but was still charged. Now im trying to buy premium and it says my card doesnt work.
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Merging accounts

I just realized that i have two seperate accounts is it possible to merge them in order to get music saved on another profile

• I just realized that i have two seperate accounts is it possible to merge them in order to get music saved on another profile
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes