Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Why is my radio broken

This just started recently (Sometime last week it worked fine). The radio no longer loads on my desktop app OR THE WEB PLAYER! I found threads on this site with the same issue but couldn't find anyone actually fixing the problem. I installed the App ...

• Casual Listener
  • This just started recently (Sometime last week it worked fine). The radio no longer loads on my desktop app OR THE WEB PLAYER! I found threads on this site with the same issue but couldn't find ...
  • Tonst3r
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Poor Sound Quality for One Album

I am having sound quality issues for one specific album on Spotify. Everything sounds fine except The Wild Hunt by The Tallest Man On Earth, which unfortunately is one of my favorite albums...I've tried it on different devices and with different head...

• I am having sound quality issues for one specific album on Spotify. Everything sounds fine except The Wild Hunt by The Tallest Man On Earth, which unfortunately is one of my favorite albums...I've tr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hard reboot necessary to get Spotify Connect working, Pioneer speaker

I unboxed the speaker and immediately did the firmware update. I was able to use Airplay to stream to the speaker without issue, but initially did not see the Connect icon when I was using the Spotify app. I tried doing a clean install of the Spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • I unboxed the speaker and immediately did the firmware update. I was able to use Airplay to stream to the speaker without issue, but initially did not see the Connect icon when I was using the S...
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My playlist are gone

Hi,A have a Spotify premium account and had about 3 or 4 playlists which I had made on my account. I opened the app on my phone today and they were all gone. Please help me, I don't want to re-make all of them again

• Hi, A have a Spotify premium account and had about 3 or 4 playlists which I had made on my account. I opened the app on my phone today and they were all gone. Please help me, I don't want to re-make...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect unwanted device

Hi, Sometimes I see unwanted device, all the same "XXX's Macbook" in the spotify connect dropdown list on desktop app or mobile phone app. I tried to use the button "Disconnect all devices" but it didn't work. Can I find the ip of the unwanted device...

• Hi,   Sometimes I see unwanted device, all the same "XXX's Macbook" in the spotify connect dropdown list on desktop app or mobile phone app. I tried to use the button "Disconnect all devices" ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Only certain songs in playlists are playing?

Every time I try and shuffle a playlist, it only plays a few songs within a certain range, seemingly alphabetically.. Basically, I have a playlist with 158 songs, if I start with a song by Demi Lovato for example, and shuffle the songs, it only plays...

• Every time I try and shuffle a playlist, it only plays a few songs within a certain range, seemingly alphabetically.. Basically, I have a playlist with 158 songs, if I start with a song by Demi Lovat...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Philips 42PFK7109 stops playing songs in playlist randomly

Hi Every time i select a playlist to play on my tv (Philips 42PFK7109) it plays the first song, most of the time also the second song but then it stops playing for no reason. I need to grap the remote, push the "next song" button and than it continue...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Every time i select a playlist to play on my tv (Philips 42PFK7109) it plays the first song, most of the time also the second song but then it stops playing for no reason. I need to grap the rem...
  • PRAERO
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Philips
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes

Make Playlists In A Folder Available Offline And Other Solutions

Hi I've read theric and thelimopit posts now hoping that an idea like their was something spotify was working on. Link to posts here and here. I'm looking for a feature letting us make a folder available offline, with all it's containing playlists of...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I've read theric and thelimopit posts now hoping that an idea like their was something spotify was working on. Link to posts here and here.   I'm looking for a feature le...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Duplicate artist items

How comes that the artist Týr has been divided into 2 items?spotify:artist:2nArWtHKw6CDyGsmcSJPtPspotify:artist:6TmGNPW2oDM5uaXBILozGa I am on premium but I am getting tired of bugs so that I will likely cancel it.I am also having a problem with disa...

• How comes that the artist Týr has been divided into 2 items? spotify:artist:2nArWtHKw6CDyGsmcSJPtP spotify:artist:6TmGNPW2oDM5uaXBILozGa   I am on premium but I am getting tired of bugs so t...
  • najarnosferatu
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cant login Spotify

HelloYesterday while working i just opened my Spotify app from mobile and its instantly logged off.when i try to connect its says "Cant login". My account connectted via facebook and now when i try to connect from my PC its the same..i have been trie...

• Regular
  • Hello Yesterday while working i just opened my Spotify app from mobile and its instantly logged off.when i try to connect its says "Cant login". My account connectted via facebook and now when i try...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album doesn't play in desktop app but plays in web player

Hello, I was listening to one of my playlists in the desktop app (on Windows 8.1) when I noticed it kept skipping over a certain song - "Wildfire" by SBTRKT. (https://open.spotify.com/track/2WMRd3xAb9FwXopCRNWDq1) I tried to play the album that song ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I was listening to one of my playlists in the desktop app (on Windows 8.1) when I noticed it kept skipping over a certain song - "Wildfire" by SBTRKT. (https://open.spotify.com/t...
  • efernandez1014
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with Saved Albums

Today I started having several issues with the saved music in my 'Your Music' section. When I click to open a saved album I get the message that I have no saved songs from that album. At one point every saved album was gone but thankfully they all ca...

• Roadie
  • Today I started having several issues with the saved music in my 'Your Music' section. When I click to open a saved album I get the message that I have no saved songs from that album. At one poi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect Denon 730AE Connection Loss

Hi,I'm spotify user since few months and my spotify connect connection worked like a charm since October.Today I can't anylonger play a song using spotify connect from my ipHon to my Denon 730AE.I didn't change anything, I restored factory settings o...

• Regular
  • Hi, I'm spotify user since few months and my spotify connect connection worked like a charm since October. Today I can't anylonger play a song using spotify connect from my ipHon to my Denon 730AE....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Queueing songs on PS4 app

I have the Spotify app on my PS4 and it works perfectly fine apart from one annoying problem. Whenever I queue songs or try to play a playlist the my system plays the first two songs normally but after that it starts to repeat the same song two times...

• I have the Spotify app on my PS4 and it works perfectly fine apart from one annoying problem. Whenever I queue songs or try to play a playlist the my system plays the first two songs normally but aft...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Samsung Smart tv

I can't find the spotify app for my samsung smart tv model = ue46d7005luxxe

• I can't find the spotify app for my samsung smart tv model = ue46d7005luxxe
  • xzorcious
  • 27 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 1 likes

Web Player doesn't work

Hi, it's been 2 days i'm having problems with the web version of the Spotify Player. The page does't load, is there anyone having the same problem? Thanks!!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, it's been 2 days i'm having problems with the web version of the Spotify Player. The page does't load, is there anyone having the same problem? Thanks!!
  • ajevans2674
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bizet carmen l'oiseau est un amour rebelle wrong song

spotify:track:59mDeHRA4lKNxVcXLBIyvyThe song I link here is not the song I expected. I suppose it is possible they replaced this song for this performance, but it seems unlikely as it is one of the more famous arias. I was expecting l'oiseau est un a...

• Gig Goer
  • spotify:track:59mDeHRA4lKNxVcXLBIyvy The song I link here is not the song I expected. I suppose it is possible they replaced this song for this performance, but it seems unlikely as it is one of t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

website language settings

I am a user in the Netherlands and even though I am a native Dutch speaker I find it extremely annoying that the Spotify website presents in Dutch and has no choice in language (yes, you can choose the country but that is not the same as language). I...

• Gig Goer
  • I am a user in the Netherlands and even though I am a native Dutch speaker I find it extremely annoying that the Spotify website presents in Dutch and has no choice in language (yes, you can choose t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playback stops with "Can't play the current track"

Windows 7 x64 EnterpriseSpotify 1.0.16.104.g3b776c9ePremium account Around a week ago a new issue appeared: Each day, after playing several tracks, spotify would suddenly begin stopping playback after each played track, displaying a generic "Can't pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Windows 7 x64 Enterprise Spotify 1.0.16.104.g3b776c9e Premium account   Around a week ago a new issue appeared: Each day, after playing several tracks, spotify would suddenly begin stop...
  • xazzaxas
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes