Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Play Button stopped working

Hi There, The Play Button is broken. It doesn't change stop/play state visually, also and the progress bar is not updated. It doesn't work anymore on any website, including spotify's own. Take a look at the example in de developer section. Also this ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi There,    The Play Button is broken. It doesn't change stop/play state visually, also and the progress bar is not updated. It doesn't work anymore on any website, including spotify's o...
  • foozlereducer
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify pausing every 30 seconds

It happens anywhere I'm signed in no matter the circumstances, car stereo, Bluetooth speaker, home stereo off of desktop app, home office off of separate desktop app, nothing is working? I've changed password and signed out of all devices. I've chang...

• Casual Listener
  • It happens anywhere I'm signed in no matter the circumstances, car stereo, Bluetooth speaker, home stereo off of desktop app, home office off of separate desktop app, nothing is working? I've changed...
  • screamingtosp0tify
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hiding Played Podcast Episodes

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceGoogle Pixel 6 ProOperating SystemAndroid I use Spotify to manage my podcasts but it's so cumbersome. I see there is a filter to filter out played podcast episodes, but I need to select that filter everytime I go into a pod...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Google Pixel 6 Pro Operating System Android    I use Spotify to manage my podcasts but it's so cumbersome. I see there is a filter to filter out pla...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution friend activity can they see me if …..

if we have blend playlist together but they didnt follow my acc can they see my activity(what im listening) ?but i follow their acc and it show what are they listening thank you

• if we have blend playlist together but they didnt follow my acc can they see my activity(what im listening) ? but i follow their acc and it show what are they listening  thank you
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists

If I change my artist name will I lose placement in the Spotify playlists I'm currently in?

• Visitor
  • If I change my artist name will I lose placement in the Spotify playlists I'm currently in?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete podcasts from "Your shows"

PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceiPhone 13Pro, PCOperating SystemiOS 16.5.1, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI cannot seem to find how I can delete listened to podcasts from "your shows" and suggestions. I have tried on web, iPhone app and the D...

• Plan Premium Country The Netherlands Device iPhone 13Pro, PC Operating System iOS 16.5.1, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I cannot seem to find how I can delete listened to podcasts ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unpin defunct podcasts

This is a bug report:I have discovered a bug related to podcast subscriptions on Spotify. While setting up my own Podcast, I went through some challenges, but finally got it all sorted out with Spotify for Podcasters. However, while I still had my ol...

• Visitor
  • This is a bug report: I have discovered a bug related to podcast subscriptions on Spotify.   While setting up my own Podcast, I went through some challenges, but finally got it all sorted...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change follower and sub name

In french the follower and subsciber have the same name is not really correct for the people i'm following it should be "abonnements"i took a screenshot image

• Visitor
  • In french the follower and subsciber have the same name is not really correct for the people i'm following it should be "abonnements" i took a screenshot   image 
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My podcast won’t load and won’t show

PlanFreeCountryUnited kingdomDeviceiPhone SE 2nd genOperating System(iOS17 My Question or IssueWhen I go to listen to my podcast it won’t show and when I check the podcast app it doesn’t say banned or deleted

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country United kingdom Device iPhone SE 2nd gen Operating System (iOS17   My Question or Issue When I go to listen to my podcast it won’t show and when I check the podcast ap...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can not submit a question in support page

PlanPremiumCountryTRDeviceChrome Version 74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (64-bit)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueCan't ask a question.While browsing support.spotfiy.com articles, there is "Does this article help**" at the very bottom. W...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country TR Device Chrome Version 74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (64-bit) Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Can't ask a question. While browsing supp...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can I create and advertise a brand playlist free of charge and fees?

My brand wants to create a Brand Playlist featuring popular artists, and we want to use our own photo as a Playlist Cover. We want to share it on our Instagram etc., as well as consider using the playlist in an advertisement (which would show up when...

• Casual Listener
  • My brand wants to create a Brand Playlist featuring popular artists, and we want to use our own photo as a Playlist Cover. We want to share it on our Instagram etc., as well as consider using the pla...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Video podcast

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy FE S 20Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue I had been watching a podcast that had audio and video then one day the video just stopped working and I don't know how to fix it.

•   Plan Free Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy FE S 20 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue   I had been watching a podcast that had audio and video then one day t...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PS5 language bug

I am having trouble with it on the PS5. It is saying I have zero songs in my liked playlist when I don’t And it keeps going in different languages. And I have logged out of Spotify and re-downloaded it on the PlayStation

• I am having trouble with it on the PS5. It is saying I have zero songs in my liked playlist when I don’t And it keeps going in different languages. And I have logged out of Spotify and re-downloaded ...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can I get an invoice from my Spotify payments to use for tax reasons?

We are paying every month our Spotify bill (through our debit card). We need a kind of proof ( ex. invoice - receipt ) to use it for our taxing system.Is that possible? If so, we would like to receive it on our email. We are waiting for your answer.T...

• Visitor
  • We are paying every month our Spotify bill (through our debit card). We need a kind of proof ( ex. invoice - receipt ) to use it for our taxing system. Is that possible? If so, we would like to rece...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Fix your Embedded Player in Discord

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueYour embedded players in Discord are broken and a terrible user experience.Compared to the em...

200606-011142 Spotify connected.png 200606-013143 Your Discord integration sucks.png 200606-013202 Turns all the players blank.png
  • Visitor
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue ...
  • El_D
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 30 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 30 likes

Superuser Contribution ive added more than 15 songs to my playlist but spotify keeps adding more

ive added more than 15 songs to my playlist but spotify keeps adding more random songs that are not on my playlist when i play it, it says everywhere that that will happen if you have less than 15 songs but i dont

• Visitor
  • ive added more than 15 songs to my playlist but spotify keeps adding more random songs that are not on my playlist when i play it, it says everywhere that that will happen if you have less than 15 so...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes