Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

How often does play count update

I was wondering the other day, how ofter does Spotify update artist play counts?

• I was wondering the other day, how ofter does Spotify update artist play counts?
  • IPCara
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Why isnt an album on spotify

Im looking for the album by logic young sinatra welcome to forever and i cant find it

• Casual Listener
  • Im looking for the album by logic young sinatra welcome to forever and i cant find it
  • starbucksgirl37
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow Website

Can ya'll plesae add some beef to your website? The community site is always so slow!

• Regular
  • Can ya'll plesae add some beef to your website? The community site is always so slow!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Instrumental songs"

At some songs,when I click to see lyrics it shows that they are instrumental songs,while they are not. What can I do to edit the lyrics and synchronise them? I searched to find if there is somewhere to click and fix it but I could not. Help me please...

• Casual Listener
  • At some songs,when I click to see lyrics it shows that they are instrumental songs,while they are not. What can I do to edit the lyrics and synchronise them? I searched to find if there is somewhere ...
  • harliequin
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! problem with ps4

Hi guys i have a problem this morning i woke up and i discovered than my roommate it can connect his cell with my ps4 and can change music.. how is possible? And it's possible hide my ps to other Spotify app?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys i have a problem this morning i woke up and i discovered than my roommate it can connect his cell with my ps4 and can change music.. how is possible? And it's possible hide my ps to other Spo...
  • liluigi90
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

See my favorite music (my music) without accepting new terms and conditions.

After the new terms and conditions, I just cancelled my premium subscription and stopped using the service.I just want to see the contents on "my music" without accepting the new terms and conditions (TAC).I do not want to use any service from here. ...

• Casual Listener
  • After the new terms and conditions, I just cancelled my premium subscription and stopped using the service. I just want to see the contents on "my music" without accepting the new terms and conditio...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No music from 30min are free ad

on an iPad, everything freezes to the next 30 minutes are free ad image. there is no way to get out of it. I tried uninstalling , the ad comes up again, and does the same thing. not a good user experience.

• on an iPad, everything freezes to the next 30 minutes are free ad image. there is no way to get out of it. I tried uninstalling , the ad comes up again, and does the same thing. not a good user exper...
  • ashleysheeder
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

questions about spotify connect

Hi, I'm planning on buying a wireless speaker with spotify connect feature (say for example a Bose SoundTouch 20). I do however have a vew questions about how spotify connect functions. 1. Does spotify connect act as a remote control for the speaker,...

•  Hi,   I'm planning on buying a wireless speaker with spotify connect feature (say for example a Bose SoundTouch 20). I do however have a vew questions about how spotify connect functions...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Does PS4 app stream from PC or over internet?

Not really an issue, but just a question. If I am using the PS4 app with Connect from my pc or android phone. Assuming I'm a premium member with playlists available offline on those devices, will the PS4 stream over a local connection from the pc, or...

• Not really an issue, but just a question.   If I am using the PS4 app with Connect from my pc or android phone. Assuming I'm a premium member with playlists available offline on those devices,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover weekly very irrelevant

While I really like the idea of "Discover Weekly", there are two things that bother me: All the finnish music. Why? I don't speak the language, I never, ever listen to Finnish music. This can in no way be the result of my previous listening behavior....

• Community Legend
  • While I really like the idea of "Discover Weekly", there are two things that bother me: All the finnish music. Why? I don't speak the language, I never, ever listen to Finnish music. This ca...
  • saturnus6
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Normalize volume on Sonos

Hi, I use Spotify with my Sonos system. Is there a way to normalize the volume of every track with Sonos playback ? This is very annoying when one track is louder than the other when playing your music through your home with Sonos ! I took a Premium ...

• Hi,   I use Spotify with my Sonos system. Is there a way to normalize the volume of every track with Sonos playback ? This is very annoying when one track is louder than the other when playing...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

My tracks

Hi¡¡ I just upload my album (Aprendiendo a volar) to spotify and some of my friends can hear it, but for example, I cannot do it. When I try to play some of my songs, spotify tell me that the song is not available, and I suppose maybe other persons c...

• Regular
  • Hi¡¡   I just upload my album (Aprendiendo a volar) to spotify and some of my friends can hear it, but for example, I cannot do it.   When I try to play some of my songs, spotify tell m...
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my playlist without connection?

Sorry for my english.I have a playlist with more 785 themes and I download the files for using the playlist without conexion ( I am premium) but sometimes I cant hear the themes without conexion and I have to download AGAIN, why?

• Sorry for my english.I have a playlist with more 785 themes and I download the files for using the playlist without conexion ( I am premium) but sometimes I cant hear the themes without conexion and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Denon AVR-X1200W and special chars in Spotify username

Hi, I have special character "^" -in my Spotify username, is it possible that special characters in Spotify username does not work with Denon AVR ? Does anyone else seen this problem? I've been struggeling to get Spotify working on my Denon AVR-X1200...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I have special character "^" -in my Spotify username, is it possible that special characters in Spotify username does not work with Denon AVR ? Does anyone else seen this problem? &nbsp...
  • karpox
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Windows - both desktop and web player can't play any songs

Just today I've been having a problem getting tracks to play. If I use the desktop software, it says "Can't Play Track" and continuously keeps jumping to the next track, on the web player the song just doesn't play and the little green bar bit stays ...

• Music Fan
  • Just today I've been having a problem getting tracks to play.  If I use the desktop software, it says "Can't Play Track" and continuously keeps jumping to the next track, on the web player the s...
  • sunhawk
  • Music Fan
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS vs Windows desktop ... wondering about a distinct difference. Is it purposeful?

*this is using free account** Why is it that that on iOS, there are frequent videos you can watch for 15-30 sec with will give you add free music, but limited skips of what you want to hear? But on windows you can have unlimited skips, choose any aud...

• Music Fan
  • *this is using free account**   Why is it that that on iOS, there are frequent videos you can watch for 15-30 sec with will give you add free music, but limited skips of what you want to hear?...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes