Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why are tracks changing before the end of the track is reached?

When playing albums, Spotify is not playing to the end of the track before starting the next one. Crossfade is switched off. What should I do to correct this?

• Visitor
  • When playing albums, Spotify is not playing to the end of the track before starting the next one. Crossfade is switched off. What should I do to correct this?
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution En ordenador no puedo añadir canciones a fav ni se me actualizan del movil

no se sincronizan las cuentas desde diferentes dispositivos, ni puedo añadir canciones a favoritas directamente desde la aplicación del ordenador, y las que añado desde el móvil no me salen en el ordenador

• Visitor
  • no se sincronizan las cuentas desde diferentes dispositivos, ni puedo añadir canciones a favoritas directamente desde la aplicación del ordenador, y las que añado desde el móvil no me salen en el ord...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is it possible to have more than 141 files in local files?

I have 286 files in the map on my local computer, but only 141 are shown in the local files library. Is it the maximum file you can have in the local files library?

• Visitor
  • I have 286 files in the map on my local computer, but only 141 are shown in the local files library. Is it the maximum file you can have in the local files library?
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify only finding 1 Alexa device

I have 3 echo dots and one echo show, but Spotify only sees one device, both on the web player and the iphone app. My living room echo dot doesn't show up, but I can tell Alexa to play and it starts playing in the living room where I want it. However...

• Casual Listener
  • I have 3 echo dots and one echo show, but Spotify only sees one device, both on the web player and the iphone app.  My living room echo dot doesn't show up, but I can tell Alexa to play and it s...
  • Goforprize
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution eliminar canciones sugeridas

Plan PremiumCountry mexicoPor qué al terminar de escuchar un album o una playlist automáticamente te sugiere canciones, es muy molesto, antes estaba la opción de deshabilitar estas canciones sugeridas, pero ahora no la encuentro por ningún lado. Ayud...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country mexico Por qué al terminar de escuchar un album o una playlist automáticamente te sugiere canciones, es muy molesto, antes estaba la opción de deshabilitar estas canciones...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to play podcasts; no progression through track and no audio

Whenever I attempt to play a podcast I am unable to. The tracker doesn't move off of 0:00, and manually moving it does nothing. I have tried clearing the cache, logging out, uninstalling, using the web player, and nothing seems to work. Seems like a ...

• Visitor
  • Whenever I attempt to play a podcast I am unable to. The tracker doesn't move off of 0:00, and manually moving it does nothing. I have tried clearing the cache, logging out, uninstalling, using the w...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo canjear mi tarjeta porque dice que no existe Spotify en mi región

Cuando accedí al enlace para canjearla me aparece que no hay Spotify en mi región y ya cambié todo a la región donde estoy y nada me sale lo mismo

• Visitor
  • Cuando accedí al enlace para canjearla me aparece que no hay Spotify en mi región y ya cambié todo a la región donde estoy y nada me sale lo mismo
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why does my spotify say that i need to update my chrome browser

my chromebook used to open spotify perfectly fine. then it wouldnt open spotify at all. And now anytime i open up the web player it says i need to make sure i have the current browser version. i checked and i do have the current version. so why cant ...

• Visitor
  • my chromebook used to open spotify perfectly fine. then it wouldnt open spotify at all. And now anytime i open up the web player it says i need to make sure i have the current browser version. i chec...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Friends Activity

PlanPremiumCountrychileMy Question or Issueto watch the activity of someone in spotify is it necessarily to be mutuals with that person (we follow to each other) or i can see it with just following them without them following me?

•   Plan Premium Country chile My Question or Issue to watch the activity of someone in spotify is it necessarily to be mutuals with that person (we follow to each other) or i can see it wit...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile version appearance

Please model the Spotify mobile app on the desktop version - it’s much more satisfactory and easy-to-use. I have a multiple problems when trying to use the phone app. It personally brings Spotify down a lot in terms of music streaming platforms.

• Regular
  • Please model the Spotify mobile app on the desktop version - it’s much more satisfactory and easy-to-use. I have a multiple problems when trying to use the phone app. It personally brings Spotify dow...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Roll back the Canvas fill the whole screen

Before the Canvas is fill the whole screen ignore the notch or dynamic island and whatever, I think is one of the different selling point about the spotify more than apple music, youtube music, etcBut today, The Canvas doesn’t fill the whole screen.I...

• Visitor
  • Before the Canvas is fill the whole screen ignore the notch or dynamic island and whatever, I think is one of the different selling point about the spotify more than apple music, youtube music, etc ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Search bar in personal playlist

Dear Reader, I love sportify. I have one playlist with over 700 songs. I think a search bar would be beneficial to more easily navigate through the playlist instead of having to scroll to every song. Maybe the search could take me to the particular s...

• Visitor
  • Dear Reader,   I love sportify. I have one playlist with over 700 songs. I think a search bar would be beneficial to more easily navigate through the playlist instead of having to scroll to ev...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution “Alexa shuffle playlist” always plays same song first, then shuffles

PlanPremiumCountry Australia DeviceEcho Operating SystemAmazon Echo My Question or IssueThe Spotify skill for shuffling my playlist, always plays the first song in my playlist and then shuffles the rest of the playlist beautifully. I’m sure this woul...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Australia   Device Echo    Operating System Amazon Echo   My Question or Issue The Spotify skill for shuffling my playlist, always plays the...
  • JAKEYYV
  • 31 replies
  • 38 likes
  • Other
  • 31 replies
  • 38 likes

Superuser Contribution adding shows to your "more like this" tab

My Question or Issuewe have a podcast that streams on spotify, and i notice that there is a "more like this" tab to direct you to other, similar shows, but there's nothing on ours. can we manually add shows? thanks!

• My Question or Issue we have a podcast that streams on spotify, and i notice that there is a "more like this" tab to direct you to other, similar shows, but there's nothing on ours.  can we man...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ps5 group session adding same song to the queue and can't be removed

Hey everyone, question to see if this is just me.Me and my friend have been using group sessions on the PS5 for ages, so we can listen to the same music as we game. Never had an issue with it whatsoever, however, recently (in the last month or two), ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone, question to see if this is just me. Me and my friend have been using group sessions on the PS5 for ages, so we can listen to the same music as we game. Never had an issue with it wha...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can’t see all of my playlists for AI Playlist Art

PlanFreeCountryAustraliaDeviceiPhone 12 miniOperating SystemiOS 16.5.1My Question or IssueIn Spotify’s AI Playlist Art webapp, I can’t see all of my playlists. Only 33 out of my ~180 playlists are shown.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Australia Device iPhone 12 mini Operating System iOS 16.5.1 My Question or Issue In Spotify’s AI Playlist Art webapp, I can’t see all of my playlists. Only 33 out of my ~18...
  • Lyubka
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify for Podcasters advertisement

Plan -FreeCountry - UK Device - iMac Operating System - iOS Catalina 10.15.7 My Question or IssueAfter playing 2 or 3 tracks from my Liked Songs the advert for Spotify for Podcasters cuts in and then remains on a continual loop preventing me playing ...

• Casual Listener
  •     Plan -Free Country - UK   Device - iMac   Operating System - iOS Catalina 10.15.7     My Question or Issue After playing 2 or 3 tracks from my Liked Songs...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connect on Yamaha RXV-777

Can anyone tell me if Spotify Connect is still working on the above amp? I've fired it up for the first time in a while, connected to wired LAN and updated firmware and I cannot get it to show in the list of devices on my phone

• Can anyone tell me if Spotify Connect is still working on the above amp? I've fired it up for the first time in a while, connected to wired LAN and updated firmware and I cannot get it to show in the...
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes