Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Profile photo could not download

My photos, all have filters, regardless of my location, which is the non-zonal, referred to as the delay, and, that includes, my DNA and overall forensics which has been filtered, and, even if I am exploited for being a rich heiress who is the Empres...

• My photos, all have filters, regardless of my location, which is the non-zonal, referred to as the delay, and, that includes, my DNA and overall forensics which has been filtered, and, even if I am e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do you report a song that is using a soundtrack that is copyrighted?

The song on Spotify is listed as "Acting with Augustus" by Skylight Hip-Hop and the notes show that it is written by a Jerry Ware. The lyrics may very well be written by that person, however the soundtrack used (illegally according to the user licens...

• Visitor
  • The song on Spotify is listed as "Acting with Augustus" by Skylight Hip-Hop and the notes show that it is written by a Jerry Ware. The lyrics may very well be written by that person, however the soun...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why doesnt my shuffle work after putting on one song?

After searching for a song and putting it on, (shuffle on) usually a song with the same “vibe” follows. Now no new song plays after, instead the original song plays again and again. Even when i check the queue, the only song there is the one I origin...

• Visitor
  • After searching for a song and putting it on, (shuffle on) usually a song with the same “vibe” follows. Now no new song plays after, instead the original song plays again and again. Even when i check...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

what was the first song on Spotify?

It randomly came to me I wanted to know what the first song on Spotify was, I looked online and I could find anything I wanted to know if anyone here knew what it was?

• Casual Listener
  • It randomly came to me I wanted to know what the first song on Spotify was, I looked online and I could find anything I wanted to know if anyone here knew what it was?
  • aberduo123
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Choosing which accounts can see your playlists

My idea proposes to include a new feature that lets a playlist creator choose who can see their playlist. Almost like having their playlist private from other users but to the chosen accounts, the playlist seems like a public playlist, still appearin...

• Visitor
  • ...laylist seems like a public playlist, still appearing on the person's profile and visible in the listening activity bar.
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Algorithm doesnt care

I don't know exactly how the algorithm that handles recommendations for similar songs in a user-created playlist works, but we could have something that relates mainly to the 50 most recently added songs. I say this because I created a playlist over ...

• Visitor
  • I don't know exactly how the algorithm that handles recommendations for similar songs in a user-created playlist works, but we could have something that relates mainly to the 50 most recently added s...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution bring back song radio!

instead of only allowing users to go to an artist radio, bring back the song radio option that built playlists for users based on that song!

• Casual Listener
  • instead of only allowing users to go to an artist radio, bring back the song radio option that built playlists for users based on that song!
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs will not pause and start by themselves on PS5 spotify app

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevicePS5Operating System My Question or IssueAnytime I'm playing music on my PS5 and need to pause the song it will only pause for a second and then start playing again. I have to use Spotify connect on my phone to for...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device PS5 Operating System     My Question or Issue Anytime I'm playing music on my PS5 and need to pause the song it will only pause for a sec...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    PlayStation
    Samsung
    Sony
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unfurl Spotify URL link in Slack not working

PlanPremiumCountryBulgariaDevice + OSDell Latitude 5520, Windows 11 ProSlack version4.32.127 64-bitMy Question or IssueIn the past, I have been able to post a Spotify URL link in a Slack channel, (a song, a playlist, a podcast episode, etc.), and it ...

• Spotify Legend
  • Plan Premium Country Bulgaria Device + OS Dell Latitude 5520, Windows 11 Pro Slack version 4.32.127 64-bit My Question or Issue In the past, I have been able to post a Spotify URL link in a ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recently played tab not updating

Premium, Australia, iPhone 12, iOS 15On the mobile app, the recently played tab is not updating despite me listening to music for a couple hours now. The last update was from when I was playing music on the Xbox app earlier in the day.

• Premium, Australia, iPhone 12, iOS 15 On the mobile app, the recently played tab is not updating despite me listening to music for a couple hours now. The last update was from when I ...
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcast episodes disappearing out of nowhere

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceLG VelvetOperating SystemAndroid 13My Question or IssueSince about a week ago podcast episodes have been disappearing. Once, I opened a playlist and ALL of the episodes faded away right in front of me, leaving the playli...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device LG Velvet Operating System Android 13 My Question or Issue Since about a week ago podcast episodes have been disappearing. Once, I opened a playlist and AL...
  • NebulaTheOwl
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is there a way to only hear child friendly ads?

Even when I have explicit content turned off, the commercials can still be inappropriate to play at school or in front of kids.

• Visitor
  • Even when I have explicit content turned off, the commercials can still be inappropriate to play at school or in front of kids.
  • ParentalControl
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is there AccessDeniedAccess the the bottom of my spotify app screen 😭

It's not there on the home page, only on the other parts of spotify (this is the app not the website)

• Visitor
  • It's not there on the home page, only on the other parts of spotify (this is the app not the website)
  • 22nkogshl6chakfef235
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify asked me my age and i typed in the wrong age, how do I change that?

i don’t know why i was randomly asked my age but i didn’t type in the right one and i don’t know how to change it back. I can’t listen to some of my music anymore.

• Casual Listener
  • i don’t know why i was randomly asked my age but i didn’t type in the right one and i don’t know how to change it back. I can’t listen to some of my music anymore.
  • OscarDC
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Double artist name

My name as "artist" (Wouter van Bemmel) appears two times in Spotify, with different albums/songs in it .Is it possible to merge them into one ?

• My name as "artist" (Wouter van Bemmel) appears two times in Spotify, with different albums/songs in it . Is it possible to merge them into one ?  
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Connect] Spotify connect not working anymore on yamaha AV RX-V677

Hello,Very recently (less than a week) I noticed Spotify Connect doesn't work anymore on my Yamaha receiver RX-V677. I use Spotify on a Win10 PC, Iphone XS with a premium account. It's been working fine for years. Now AV receiver doesn't appear anymo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Very recently (less than a week) I noticed Spotify Connect doesn't work anymore on my Yamaha receiver RX-V677. I use Spotify on a Win10 PC, Iphone XS with a premium account. It's been working...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    null
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes