Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

New music doesn't want to play on new acc

I have 2 acc's, one premium and one free. On my free there is al my good music and album's called (New wave) but all new songs. And on my premium acc i cant play the new songs.

•  I have 2 acc's, one premium and one free. On my free there is al my good music and album's called (New wave) but all new songs. And on my premium acc i cant play the new songs. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unwanted Connect device stuck on my Spotify

Hey there. I have no use for my Pioneer anymore, so I choosed to give it away for another person, he is happy about it. But somehow when we tested sound before he decided if he need one, the item appeared on my Spotify Connect list on both - mobile a...

pioneer stuck.PNG
  • Visitor
  • Hey there.   I have no use for my Pioneer anymore, so I choosed to give it away for another person, he is happy about it. But somehow when we tested sound before he decided if he need one, t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos Functionality

Hi Guys Have just loaded Spotify premium as my Sonos service provider. Really dissapointed with the Sonos version versus that which I have on my IPad and Iphone. No radio, no browse / genres functionality.This is really very basic and not what I had ...

• Hi Guys   Have just loaded Spotify premium as my Sonos service provider. Really dissapointed with the Sonos version versus that which I have on my IPad and Iphone. No radio, no browse  / ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Workaround for browse which doesn't work upon login

I've seen this post here before that the browse feature doesn't work when you first launch the web player in Windows. I use the web player with Spotify Unlimited on a laptop running Windows 7. I seem to get a new release nearly every day, and this pr...

• Music Fan
  • I've seen this post here before that the browse feature doesn't work when you first launch the web player in Windows. I use the web player with Spotify Unlimited on a laptop running Windows 7. I seem...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BUG: WIndows Phone - Lumia 735 - app stops playing music while using Flipboard with media content

Hey, I've been using spotify also on my Lumia 735 device and it's awesome. But sometimes when I browse Flipboard while listening to music on Spotify and the article I read has some media content (some youtube movie for example) spotify stops to play....

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   I've been using spotify also on my Lumia 735 device and it's awesome. But sometimes when I browse Flipboard while listening to music on Spotify and the article I read has some media con...
  • Spotter66
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

PSN

I already logged out of my spotify on the first account that it told me to log out of to log in to another account but it keeps saying it's already linked to another account,how can I fix this?i already logged out of all accounts

• Casual Listener
  • I already logged out of my spotify on the first account that it told me to log out of to log in to another account but it keeps saying it's already linked to another account,how can I fix this?i alre...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Lumia 1020 (Denim) extremely slow and buggy

Hi, Does anyone have the same problem and got rid of it? I just got the Lumia 1020 with the Denim Update (previously Samsung Galaxy S4) and it is so slowly - it needs 20-30 seconds to open the app. Moreover, changing between Playlists needs more time...

• Hi,   Does anyone have the same problem and got rid of it? I just got the Lumia 1020 with the Denim Update (previously Samsung Galaxy S4) and it is so slowly - it needs 20-30 seconds to open t...
  • Spotter66
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Excessive charges ir fraud

Started a free trial last night and started to add music to my library. I woke up this morning to see that my bank card was lacked. After further investigation I saw that there were nearly 30 charges for 9.99 on my account. I never authorized any cha...

• Started a free trial last night and started to add music to my library. I woke up this morning to see that my bank card was lacked. After further investigation I saw that there were nearly 30 charges...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Ford Sync2 (>11/2014)

Hello all,I picked up a new car (ford Mondeo) last month with sync 2 on it. Is there anything special that I need to do to make Spotify app work? It's even impossible to install Spotify I can only manage Spotify directly on the phone, not with the sc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all, I picked up a new car (ford Mondeo) last month with sync 2 on it. Is there anything special that I need to do to make Spotify app work?   It's even impossible to insta...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ford SYNC
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Spotify Connect] last.fm scrobbling from Gramofon

Hi! I would like to know is there any way to make Gramofon scrobble tracks played using Spotify Connect to last.fm? Like for example connecting last.fm account into Spotify so Spotify servers scrobble (similiar to Deezer where you can connect last.fm...

• Hi! I would like to know is there any way to make Gramofon scrobble tracks played using Spotify Connect to last.fm? Like for example connecting last.fm account into Spotify so Spotify servers scrobbl...
  • StiffBoard
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 13 likes

Playing Spotify on my Harley-Davidson speakers using my iPhone 5C and/or Android

I have two issues:1) Volume works sporadically using Spotify with my Harley-Davidson speakers with my with iPhone and Android. I called Apple and they told me to remove the iPhone from its case, which helped with the volume, but still have issue 2, b...

• I have two issues: 1) Volume works sporadically using Spotify with my Harley-Davidson speakers with my with iPhone and Android. I called Apple and they told me to remove the iPhone from its case, wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How does my music link to my profile?

Hi, So I recently sent a track of mine through a site called Record Union, which allows an artists music to be sent and sold on iTunes, Spotify, etc. However, I'm wanting to know what user profile my track will be posted to when it finally arrives on...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   So I recently sent a track of mine through a site called Record Union, which allows an artists music to be sent and sold on iTunes, Spotify, etc. However, I'm wanting to know what user p...
  • WilliamGold
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 2 when palying any tune on Samsung Smart TV

Hi I just installed the Spotify App on our Samsung Smart TV bought a couple of months ago - I got a 48 hour test period but as soon as I try to play a tune I receive the error message "Error 2" which does not tell me anything. Does anybody know what ...

• Hi I just installed the Spotify App on our Samsung Smart TV bought a couple of months ago - I got a 48 hour test period but as soon as I try to play a tune I receive the error message "Error 2" whi...
  • Rerve
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Playstation app currently not fit for purpose

It's been a couple of months now and still the Ps3/4 app has no albums support and the browsing experience is useless with the short list of items then a 'more' button and just endless songs but no albums to group them together- I keep firing it up t...

• Music Fan
  • It's been a couple of months now and still the Ps3/4 app has no albums support and the browsing experience is useless with the short list of items then a 'more' button and just endless songs but...
  • Jomol
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and tumblr

Why can't Spotify posts on tumblr open in the web player instead of the desktop app? Or play directly from the dashboard like Soundcloud posts do? Or is this all possible but not working for me? It's such a hassle to have to open the desktop app just...

• Roadie
  • Why can't Spotify posts on tumblr open in the web player instead of the desktop app? Or play directly from the dashboard like Soundcloud posts do? Or is this all possible but not working for me?...
  • iamthecrime
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New Queen Forever Album - Song missing

Why is this song: Queen – There Must Be More To Life Than This - William Orbit Mix grayed out / not available?

• Roadie
  • Why is this song: Queen – There Must Be More To Life Than This - William Orbit Mix grayed out / not available?
  • luckyme73
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Rock
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify does't work at college and in work

Hello,I'm a premium subscriber and also a fan of Spotify(references many other spotifiers). Really enjoyed the music and the whole service. My problem is that since I moved to college and also lot of time I'm in work, I'm not able to connect to spoti...

• Regular
  • Hello, I'm a premium subscriber and also a fan of Spotify(references many other spotifiers). Really enjoyed the music and the whole service. My problem is that since I moved to college and also lot ...
  • Ricsie
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify conect two accounts

Hi!!My wife and I both have spotify premium accounts. We have recently bought a Yamaha receiver only because it supports connect. The devices logged with my account work flawlessly. None of the devices of my wife can connect to the receiver.Is the re...

• Hi!! My wife and I both have spotify premium accounts. We have recently bought a Yamaha receiver only because it supports connect. The devices logged with my account work flawlessly. None of the dev...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! android to apple

Just bought apple phone. Can anyone help as to whether I can easily switch my spotify account to use on apple?ThanksClaire

• Casual Listener
  • Just bought apple phone. Can anyone help as to whether I can easily switch my spotify account to use on apple? Thanks Claire
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

after Windows Phone 8.1 update Spotify doesn't work anymore.

Hi all, This weekend I upgraded my Windows Phone from 8.0 to 8.1 and after the upgrade Spotify doesn't work anymore. I removed the app from my phone and tried to re-install it but after the download it gives an error. It says tap here for details and...

• Regular
  • Hi all,   This weekend I upgraded my Windows Phone from 8.0 to 8.1 and after the upgrade Spotify doesn't work anymore. I removed the app from my phone and tried to re-install it but after th...
  • Toscanelli
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes
  • WP 8
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes