Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Having Albums as playist in app which is un deletable

Hi, Since there are albums and playlists in the 'My Music' section I moved al my saved albums to the album section obviously. However, previously I've had them stored in a folder called 'Albums' under playlists.playlist, album, delete Now, since we h...

• Hi,   Since there are albums and playlists in the 'My Music' section I moved al my saved albums to the album section obviously. However, previously I've had them stored in a folder called ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Symbian] paid but cant login

I paid for service, works great off laptop, but try to login on cell phone says wrong passwork, frustrating, any help would be great. The phone is a nokia E5

• Regular
  • I paid for service, works great off laptop, but try to login on cell phone says wrong passwork, frustrating, any help would be great. The phone is a nokia E5
  • spotifyelle
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on LG Smart TVs

LG have launched a new app for Spotify but even though I have a new TV it will not let me download it?

• LG have launched a new app for Spotify but even though I have a new TV it will not let me download it?
  • sinkleir
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not Compatible with LG Smart TV LG37LM620-T

I have a Spotify Premium Subscription but am unable to download the Spotify App on my LG Smart TV Model 37LM620-T. I have 'compatibility issues'? LG advise me that Spotify is not compatible with my particular model although, as a 2013 model I underst...

• I have a Spotify Premium Subscription but am unable to download the Spotify App on my LG Smart TV Model 37LM620-T. I have 'compatibility issues'?   LG advise me that Spotify is not compatibl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

finding facebook friends

Hi. I sign in Spotify via my facebook account. The same does my boyfriend on his Spotify. We have tried to search for each other via the "find friends from facebook", but we dont find each other. Any suggestions why?

• Visitor
  • Hi. I sign in Spotify via my facebook account. The same does my boyfriend on his Spotify. We have tried to search for each other via the "find friends from facebook", but we dont find each other. Any...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to browse music just started

Hi, normally spotify works perfectly for me over sonos. However now although I can see the playlists through the controllers, I cant play anything. I just get the message "unable to browse music". I never got this before, it just started tonight and ...

• Hi,   normally spotify works perfectly for me over sonos. However now although I can see the playlists through the controllers, I cant play anything. I just get the message "unable to browse...
  • stellanb
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Activation Account family

hi, I have a question I already have a premium account trial (3 months to 9.9 €) you can convert it into account family? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • hi, I have a question I already have a premium account trial (3 months to 9.9 €) you can convert it into account family? Thanks.
  • ciulano
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in WD HD live

I bought WD HD Live in 2010, there is Flickr, facebook, could not find spotify. I read on the internet instead of WD HD Live Supports spotify. the firmware is updated

• Casual Listener
  • I bought WD HD Live in 2010, there is Flickr, facebook, could not find spotify. I read on the internet instead of WD HD Live Supports spotify. the firmware is updated
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Epica - Spotify - Poland

Hey!I bought a subscription today, and I was really disappointed to find out that there is only one album of Epica available on Spotify here (In Poland; The Phantom Agony).I did some research, and even managed to add "The Quantum Enigma" to my librar...

• Hey! I bought a subscription today, and I was really disappointed to find out that there is only one album of Epica available on Spotify here (In Poland; The Phantom Agony). I did some research, an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos connect Android phone

Hi, I have a couple of issues that I need the community's expertise with. I got a Sonos system for christmas. I just learnt, via a twitter conversation with sonos that I can't play offline songs via their app. I'm hoping that Spotify's Connect will h...

• Community Legend
  • Hi,   I have a couple of issues that I need the community's expertise with. I got a Sonos system for christmas. I just learnt, via a twitter conversation with sonos that I can't play offline...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Year in music fails.

The year in music feature is failing for me. The service announces that "we've just met in 2014" although I have been a premium subscriber for much, much longer. Any ideas on what is going on?

• Casual Listener
  • The year in music feature is failing for me. The service announces that "we've just met in 2014" although I have been a premium subscriber for much, much longer.    Any ideas on what is...
  • xdx
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wie kann ich ohne Internet Musik offline hören?

Ich hab seit gestern spotify premium und auch keine Internet flat mehr. Wie kann ich denn Musik offline hören? Wie funktioniert das? Mir bringt das ja nichts wenn ich immer Internet brauche. Wie geht das? Bitte um.hilfe:)

• Ich hab seit gestern spotify premium und auch keine Internet flat mehr. Wie kann ich denn Musik offline hören? Wie funktioniert das? Mir bringt das ja nichts wenn ich immer Internet brauche. Wie geht...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Question re Amazon Fire TV and iOS

I'm considering buying an Amazon Fire TV specifically to use with Spotify Connect, but our phones/tablets are iOS not Android/Amazon. Will Spotify Connect work using an iPad to control the Amazon Fire? Thanks

• Visitor
  •  I'm considering buying an Amazon Fire TV specifically to use with Spotify Connect, but our phones/tablets are iOS not Android/Amazon.   Will Spotify Connect work using an iPa...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify plays random music mac

I have a problem with Spotify on my mac. I listened on the recommend music page to a few songs, since then everytime I want to play a playlist it does not work. When i click on a song in my playlist, it plays the song, but the next song is from some ...

• I have a problem with Spotify on my mac. I listened on the recommend music page to a few songs, since then everytime I want to play a playlist it does not work. When i click on a song in my playlist,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP!!!

Im about to change to premium but i have a big concern here in mexico (i dont know other places) they are offering 3 months for $29 mexican pesos .... Reading the Terms and conditions , they said if you had take any offert previously you are not aleg...

• Im about to change to premium but i have a big concern here in mexico (i dont know other places) they are offering 3 months for $29 mexican pesos .... Reading the Terms and conditions , they said if ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile language set to English but Russian is displayed

Apologies is this is dup - I submitted same 2 mins ago but it's disappered. My Spotify profile language is set to English, I am based in France, but the Profile drop downs are displaying Russian (?I think) - see attached screen shot. How do I fix thi...

• Apologies is this is dup - I submitted same 2 mins ago but it's disappered.   My Spotify profile language is set to English, I am based in France, but the Profile drop downs are displaying R...
  • bowenjones
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I've got a follower but my playlists aren't public

I don't want my playlists to be public but from nowhere I've got a follower. I don't want followers and I don't want anyone to see my playlists! Under Preferences > Privacy and > PlaylistsI have everything UNchecked except "Scrobble to LAST FM". If I...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't want my playlists to be public but from nowhere I've got a follower. I don't want followers and I don't want anyone to see my playlists! Under Preferences > Privacy and > PlaylistsI h...
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart TV App - any chance for other models?

hi - i already read why i cannot see the spotify app in my samsung smart TV app selection (-> https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Other-Partner-Devices/Samsung-Smart-TV-Supported-models/m-p/185562#M3146 ) is there any chance that the app will be re...

• Casual Listener
  • hi - i already read why i cannot see the spotify app in my samsung smart TV app selection (-> https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Other-Partner-Devices/Samsung-Smart-TV-Supported-models/m-p/18...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is Turn Blue by The Black Keys?

It dropped yesterday (May 13) so it should be on spotify. Why don't we have it yet?

• Casual Listener
  • It dropped yesterday (May 13) so it should be on spotify. Why don't we have it yet?
  • Karl_Achs
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • album
    Band
    black keys
    New Music
    new release
    Rock
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

TV LG 42LN5700-SA don't support Spotify

When I go to download the Spotify App the site informed if my dispositive TV LG 42LN5700-SA is not compatible. Anyone of Spotify developers can help?

• Visitor
  • When I go to download the Spotify App the site informed if my dispositive TV LG 42LN5700-SA is not compatible. Anyone of Spotify developers can help?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes