Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Local Music Not Even Showing Up on Phone?

Hey all, I'm using the latest version of Spotify for Windows Phone 8, and I'm having issues syncing local files. I've never had a problem with this before. In my playlist, it shows the playlist name and the correct number of tracks, however when I lo...

• Hey all,    I'm using the latest version of Spotify for Windows Phone 8, and I'm having issues syncing local files. I've never had a problem with this before.    In my pla...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with Robert Calvert's "Lucky Leif and the Longships"

Hi... I'm trying to play Robert Calvert's "Lucky Leif and the Longships" album... https://play.spotify.com/album/0WJSH1OziFM4agTHpqNdzD/0WJSH1OziFM4agTHpqNdzD ...but each track only gives me 10 seconds of silence (without actually ticking off on the ...

• Hi...   I'm trying to play Robert Calvert's "Lucky Leif and the Longships" album...   https://play.spotify.com/album/0WJSH1OziFM4agTHpqNdzD/0WJSH1OziFM4agTHpqNdzD   ...but ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone app stops after one song

I use Spotify on my Windows Phone (Windows and it stops playing after just one song. I tweeted today and yesterday and still have no answer... Sometimes the app makes it through two songs. Please help!

• I use Spotify on my Windows Phone (Windows 😎 and it stops playing after just one song. I tweeted today and yesterday and still have no answer...   Sometimes the app makes it through two son...
  • TimInPA
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Goodbye Greg and Steve

It's a sad day in Preschool, when I cannot type in "On the Move with Greg and Steve" Or even just any album from Greg and Steve. They are classic preschool music artists whom deserve to be on Spotify....and a lifesaver for preschool teachers when the...

• Casual Listener
  • It's a sad day in Preschool, when I cannot type in "On the Move with Greg and Steve" Or even just any album from Greg and Steve.   They are classic preschool music artists whom deserve to be on ...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you stream spotify through QED uPlay stream?

Hi Im new to Spotify and so far enjoying the experience but I was hoping to be able to stream Spotify through my QED uPlay stream but I can't find a way to do it and was hoping someone out there would be able to help? Maybe it isn't possible but I wo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Im new to Spotify and so far enjoying the experience but I was hoping to be able to stream Spotify through my QED uPlay stream but I can't find a way to do it and was hoping someone out there woul...
  • mitch36
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

wp8, upgrade deletes all offline nusic

The last update in wp8 made all my offline playlist to not be offline anymore. The music in not in my phone anymore.This sucks, i need to download them again.will spotify fix this for other people to not get the same problem?

• The last update in wp8 made all my offline playlist to not be offline anymore. The music in not in my phone anymore. This sucks, i need to download them again. will spotify fix this for other peopl...
  • Conker
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Gift e-card not recieved by recipient but payment taken.

During my payment screen I got a 502 bad gateway, refreshed the page and it said it had gone through, I have also had a payment reciept from PayPal and an email from Spotify confirming my purchase and giving me the link to redeem my code (which obvio...

• Casual Listener
  • During my payment screen I got a 502 bad gateway, refreshed the page and it said it had gone through, I have also had a payment reciept from PayPal and an email from Spotify confirming my purchase an...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Your Music Offline Windows Phone 8

Will there be an update in order to make Your Music available for offline listening in WinPhone 8? I read that they will be releasing updates for Android and iOS, but nothing was said about WinPhone. We are really in need of an update, with better in...

• Will there be an update in order to make Your Music available for offline listening in WinPhone 8? I read that they will be releasing updates for Android and iOS, but nothing was said about WinPhon...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Windows Phone 8 app is Broken

Running Spotify app on Windows Phone. I can log in and it shows my playlists; however, I cannot listen to any music. I simply will not play. I read that Microsoft wrote the application, but this is Spotify's image that is being tarnished. Can someone...

• Regular
  • Running Spotify app on Windows Phone.  I can log in and it shows my playlists; however, I cannot listen to any music.  I simply will not play.   I read that Microsoft wrote the app...
  • TimInPA
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

TIP: If WP 8 Cannot Log In

Trouble logging in? You should also be able to log in with your facebook account, after you setup a Facebook "app password" (in your settings, security section). This generates a special password locked to a specific app like Spotify, e.g. KDFJK347A....

• Regular
  • Trouble logging in?   You should also be able to log in with your facebook account, after you setup a Facebook "app password" (in your settings, security section).     This gen...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Changing language (Windows Phone)

While the newest update for the app is truly amazing, and finally makes the app work like desired, it has changed my language to some scandinavian language. How do I change it back to Dutch? I'm using the most up-to-date version on Windows Phone 8.

• Gig Goer
  • While the newest update for the app is truly amazing, and finally makes the app work like desired, it has changed my language to some scandinavian language. How do I change it back to Dutch? I'm usin...
  • Lexieeuh
  • Gig Goer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos: Shuffle a Spotify list, then shuffle another

Hi - so here is the situation - I have about 10 Spotify playlists setup (decade based), which I want to play sequentially through my Sonos music system. BUT, I'd like to be able to play each playlist in a random order WITHIN that playlist, before mov...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi - so here is the situation - I have about 10 Spotify playlists setup (decade based), which I want to play sequentially through my Sonos music system.  BUT, I'd like to be able to play each pl...
  • jonthedweeb
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify doesn't login on Windows Phone

Hi there, I just bought a Lumia 925 and installed Spotify on it. I login with my facebook account - but all I see is the start screen. It doesn't log me in so that I can listen to music, just freezing on the startup of the app!! PLease help!!! Best r...

• Hi there,   I just bought a Lumia 925 and installed Spotify on it. I login with my facebook account - but all I see is the start screen. It doesn't log me in so that I can listen to music, j...
  • daniibby
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The new WP8 app doesn't support Norwegian...

... even though it says so in the app-description. It only launches in Dutch. Any fix coming soon?

• ... even though it says so in the app-description. It only launches in Dutch. Any fix coming soon?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Loud noise during playback at the start on each track when using Lumia 720 phone speaker.

Hi, have anyone experiencing a loud noise at the start of each track? When playing song via phone speaker? I'm using Windows Phone.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, have anyone experiencing a loud noise at the start of each track? When playing song via phone speaker? I'm using Windows Phone.
  • JennH
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 8] Offline device

Hello out there! Not too sure if this been posted before, probably has, but I couldn't find it! So, recently I got a new phone, and went from WP 7.8 to WP 8.0 My old Lumia 800 was set up as an offline device, and now I want to do the same for my new ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello out there!   Not too sure if this been posted before, probably has, but I couldn't find it! So, recently I got a new phone, and went from WP 7.8 to WP 8.0 My old Lumia 800 was set ...
  • ddownlink
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Desired Album

I would REALLY like to see Chuck Mangione Alive! (1972) in the library. This has been a tough find for me, and one of the reasons I joined was hoping to find it here.

• I would REALLY like to see Chuck Mangione Alive! (1972) in the library.   This has been a tough find for me, and one of the reasons I joined was hoping to find it here.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Logging into community outside of home network

Hello community, Does anyone know why you may get an "IP Address error" when trying to log into the Spotify community while away from my home network? Kinda a bummer when I'm trying to log in from the office or from out of town.

• Community Legend
  • Hello community,   Does anyone know why you may get an "IP Address error" when trying to log into the Spotify community while away from my home network?   Kinda a bummer when I'm tr...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes