Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

puya artist

There are two artist with same name: Puya, spotify mix up and put both together one is a band the pictures and biography are right but albums are not, this is the right discography : Whisker Biscuit (1994) Puya (album) (1995) Fundamental (1999) Union...

• There are two artist with same name: Puya, spotify mix up and put both together one is a band the pictures and biography are right but albums are not, this is the right discography : Whisker ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see what the people I follow are listening to anymore

Hi! I have a problem that has been doing for several weeks now. I can no longer see what those people I follow are listening to. At first I just thought that everyone sat in private session, but I was wrong.My friends who follow me can not see what I...

• Hi!   I have a problem that has been doing for several weeks now. I can no longer see what those people I follow are listening to. At first I just thought that everyone sat in private sessio...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[Philips SmartTV] WHY is the range of supported series so short?

Hello! Why do Spotify only support the latest Smart-TVs from Philips? I mean, how hard can it be to add support for the rest of the series of TVs? Extremely dissatisfied to learn that Spotify was not supported on my 3200, in the 3000 series..

• Visitor
  • Hello!   Why do Spotify only support the latest Smart-TVs from Philips? I mean, how hard can it be to add support for the rest of the series of TVs?    Extremely dissatisfied...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Yamaha RX-V675 don't show up as a device in spotify connect

When I hit the speaker in Spotify Connect to find devices on the same network, my Yamaha RX-V675 does not show up as an option. I have the latest firmware for my receiver and router. I have UPnP enabled on my router. I have the latest spotify app on ...

• Casual Listener
  • When I hit the speaker in Spotify Connect to find devices on the same network, my Yamaha RX-V675 does not show up as an option. I have the latest firmware for my receiver and router. I have UPnP enab...
  • vbeek
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs list

Help!! I have spent the last few weeks compiling a wonderful songs list. Now when I click on 'songs' all I get is a blank page. Can anybody help please.

• Help!! I have spent the last few weeks compiling a wonderful songs list. Now when I click on 'songs' all I get is a blank page. Can anybody help please.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem in the album "Primary Colours - Synonyms of Heartache"

The Track 3 "If I Belong to You" it's the track 4 "Looking Back".The track 4 "Looking Back" it's the track 5 "MDMA Queen".The track 5 "MDMA Queen" not corresponds to any track of this album, and the track 3 "If I Belong to You" didn't exists.

• Casual Listener
  • The Track 3 "If I Belong to You" it's the track 4 "Looking Back". The track 4 "Looking Back" it's the track 5 "MDMA Queen". The track 5 "MDMA Queen" not corresponds to any track of this album, ...
  • Dress4Excess
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify "freezes" my Desktop environment

I'm using Linux Mint 16 Petra with Cinnamon. Once in a while, every item/window on the desktop gets unresponsive and I cannot press/move any window/button/menu etc. But animations is still running, for instance if playing a song, the slider still mov...

• Regular
  • I'm using Linux Mint 16 Petra with Cinnamon.   Once in a while, every item/window on the desktop gets unresponsive and I cannot press/move any window/button/menu etc.   But animatio...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't share playlist with users and non- users who have facebook

I've used the Spotify App for two years and today I noticed I wasn't able to share a playlist with current users and I couldn't share a playlist with non users who were my facebook friends. I unistalled the app from my computer and when I reintalled ...

• I've used the Spotify App for two years and today I noticed I wasn't able to share a playlist with current users and I couldn't share a playlist with non users who were my facebook friends.   ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku 3 playlists.

On my devices (ios, android and mac), I have all my playlists in a folder. I can select this folder and shuffle all my songs within that folder. This functionality is missing from the roku app. Can this be added please. Thanks.

• Roadie
  • On my devices (ios, android and mac), I have all my playlists in a folder. I can select this folder and shuffle all my songs within that folder. This functionality is missing from the roku app. Can t...
  • Rialas
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

When can I listen to a new album?

Hi! I'm not sure if you'll be able to inform me or if I'm posting on the right thread but there's a particular album that is releasing and I'd like to know if it's being released on Spotify and when. The album is 'She's So Unusual: A 30th Anniversary...

• Regular
  • Hi! I'm not sure if you'll be able to inform me or if I'm posting on the right thread but there's a particular album that is releasing and I'd like to know if it's being released on Spotify and whe...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Roku] Spotify channel stops playing when TV is turned off

I have a Roku 3 connected (via HDMI, obviously) to a Denon AVR-3313 receiver. The receiver is connected (again, via HDMI) to a television that is used as a display only (the TV speakers are disabled). The receiver is connected to a soundbar and subwo...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Roku 3 connected (via HDMI, obviously) to a Denon AVR-3313 receiver. The receiver is connected (again, via HDMI) to a television that is used as a display only (the TV speakers are disabled)...
  • jbcarlile
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

"Edit Offline Playlists" button N9

Where the hell is "Edit Offline Playlists" button on N9 spotify?! losing my mind here! Why is it always have to be easy for iphone and android phones but when it comes to N9 there's always trouble? Fed up user here. In other words some songs in my N9...

• Where the hell is "Edit Offline Playlists" button on N9 spotify?! losing my mind here! Why is it always have to be easy for iphone and android phones but when it comes to N9 there's always troub...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify account verschwunden

ich wollte mir einen neuen spotify-account zulegen,wofür ich mich erstmal von meinem gerade geüffneten account ausgeloggt habe.ich wollte einige tage später wieder auf mein altes konto zugreigen,konnte es aber nicht.da habe ich versucht das mit faceb...

• ich wollte mir einen neuen spotify-account zulegen,wofür ich mich erstmal von meinem gerade geüffneten account ausgeloggt habe.ich wollte einige tage später wieder auf mein altes konto zugreigen,konn...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Will chromcast work with spotify??

Have lloked for this but can not find. Will the Chromecast device work with spotify??

• Roadie
  • Have lloked for this but can not find. Will the Chromecast device work with spotify??
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why this songs is wrong named?

Hello. If this want listen "Legal Forces" from Absurd Minds, Spotify plays another "Absurd Minds" song named Venture Inward '99. If you want listen Venture Inward '99 on Spotify, spotify plays another Absurd Minds song. Can you fix it? Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.   If this want listen "Legal Forces" from Absurd Minds, Spotify plays another "Absurd Minds" song named Venture Inward '99. If you want listen Venture Inward '99 on Spotify, spot...
  • Eludecraft
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium on Squeezebox boom - Not Streaming Any Help Appreciated.

Hi, Have uninstalled/reinstalled the 3rd party plugin again, but still not streaming. The Self-Test shows the following:- Self Test - Complete Helper App Running Helper App Running PASS Logged In Logged In PASS Spotify Metadata OK Spotify Metadata OK...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, Have uninstalled/reinstalled the 3rd party plugin again, but still not streaming. The Self-Test shows the following:- Self Test - Complete Helper App Running Hel...
  • ronc01
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos/Spotify problem - The spotify account login information is not valid

My Spotify premium account no longer works with my Sonos system. It did until about a week ago.I get an error message each time I try to play a song."Unable to play XYZ - the Spotify login information is not valid"Having gone through many , many sugg...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify premium account no longer works with my Sonos system. It did until about a week ago. I get an error message each time I try to play a song. "Unable to play XYZ - the Spotify login info...
  • DominicP
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium Will Not Play on my Nokia Lumia 810

Does anyone know how to get the Premium service actually work on my Nokia Lumia 810? I have not been able to get it to work and I would like to use Spotify on the go. Thank you for any suggestions!!

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know how to get the Premium service actually work on my Nokia Lumia 810? I have not been able to get it to work and I would like to use Spotify on the go.  Thank you for any sugge...
  • MinhNguyen
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes