Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP8] Downloading local files onto Windows Phone

I have my Nokia Lumia 920 (Windows connected to the same wifi as my laptop (Windows Vista) but the phone doesn't show up as connected in spotify so I can't download my local tracks. Please advise.

• Casual Listener
  • I have my Nokia Lumia 920 (Windows 😎 connected to the same wifi as my laptop (Windows Vista) but the phone doesn't show up as connected in spotify so I can't download my local tracks.   Ple...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

[Symbian] Nokia E5 - Playlists / tracks not syncing for offline mode

O/S: Symbian Model: Nokia E5 Memory available: 32 GB Micro-SD Connection: Via wi-fi broadband 50+mb So the title says it all. I have 32gb SD card. After numerous device wipes etc I am still unable to sync any decent amount of music. It selects random...

• Music Fan
  • O/S: Symbian Model: Nokia E5  Memory available: 32 GB Micro-SD Connection: Via wi-fi broadband 50+mb   So the title says it all. I have 32gb SD card. After numerous device wipes e...
  • Maetco
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! is Samsung EU40D6500 sopported?

Hi, I'm getting crazy looking for information about this TV model, some people says it works, others says that doesn't appear on the Samsung Apps list. Can anybody help? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm getting crazy looking for information about this TV model, some people says it works, others says that doesn't appear on the Samsung Apps list.   Can anybody help?   Thanks
  • jaumebosch
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] blackberry curve Bluetooth pause cause track skip

I use my blackberry and spotify in the car (megane) and every time the pause control is used spotify skips forward to the next track. This would be ok if it wasn't for the built in sat nav which pauses the music on a regular basis! Could you please f...

• Regular
  • I use my blackberry and spotify in the car (megane) and every time the pause control is used spotify skips forward to the next track. This would be ok if it wasn't for the built in sat nav which paus...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify "no selections available" using sonos

im trying to play content that was synced via itunes and while i can see the playlists listed on the sonos app on the ipad. The app tells me "no selections available" for all content. how can i resolve this issue? thank you

• im trying to play content that was synced via itunes and while i can see the playlists listed on the sonos app on the ipad.  The app tells me "no selections available" for all content.   ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crash on boxeebox

Is there an upgrade of spotify for boxee box? I have the version 5 and is too slow and sometimes crash!

• Is there an upgrade of spotify for boxee box? I have the version 5 and is too slow and sometimes crash!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Spotify won't start

Another new one: Spotify fails to start. For the last hour I've been unable to start Spotify, trying dozens of times. Had the same thing while trying to work to work. Two different results: 1. It sits on the Spotify splash screen virtually forever. O...

• Music Fan
  • Another new one:  Spotify fails to start.   For the last hour I've been unable to start Spotify, trying dozens of times.  Had the same thing while trying to work to work. Two diffe...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP8] No more premium on mobile

Country: Finland Phone: Lumia 920 Software: Windows Phone 8.0 OS version: 8.0.10211.204 Connection: 3G Error: Spotify went offline, works fine on laptop, then when I logged out and back in it says that I need to be a premium user to use spotify on th...

• Country: Finland Phone: Lumia 920 Software: Windows Phone 8.0  OS version: 8.0.10211.204 Connection: 3G Error: Spotify went offline, works fine on laptop, then when I logged out and back...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[BB] Missing Playlists from Spotify BlackBerry App

Some of my playlists do not show up on my Spotify app. I have a BlackBerry Curve 9360 and the latest version of Spotify. Is this a known issue? Is there anything I can do?James

• Some of my playlists do not show up on my Spotify app. I have a BlackBerry Curve 9360 and the latest version of Spotify. Is this a known issue? Is there anything I can do? James
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Spotify Gone offline? Reinstall and login - "need a premium account". Login Error 409

I have an HTC Window 8x phone. I installed the Spotify mobile app and was enjoying listing to music with it until recently. The Spotify app reported was offline. I couldn't see how to get it be online again. In settings, I switched between between on...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an HTC Window 8x phone. I installed the Spotify mobile app and was enjoying listing to music with it until recently. The Spotify app reported was offline. I couldn't see how to get it be onlin...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Google TV App

I have been a loyal premium member since day 1 of your soft-launch in the US. Could you please come up with atleast a Beta version of Spotify for google tv. I have Vizio Co-Star and it's driving me crazy with workarounds, using Pandora, etc. I don't ...

• I have been a loyal premium member since day 1 of your soft-launch in the US.  Could you please come up with atleast a Beta version of Spotify for google tv. I have Vizio Co-Star and it's drivin...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 10 likes

Sonos login is driving me crazy

I'm getting to the end of my patience trying to log into Spotify through my Sonos system. When I try to connect spotify, sonos tells me that my username or password is incorrect, even though I know that Spotify opens with the username and pasword tha...

• I'm getting to the end of my patience trying to log into Spotify through my Sonos system. When I try to connect spotify, sonos tells me that my username or password is incorrect, even though I know...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Symbian] App not available on Portugal?

Hey, I just bought Premium and I wanted to get the app for my Symbian phone but it says that is not available in Portugal :c Can you fix that? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   I just bought Premium and I wanted to get the app for my Symbian phone but it says that is not available in Portugal :c   Can you fix that?   Thanks!
  • MarMigs
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] sound quality on blackbery curve 9300

I have downloaded Spotify for Blackberry. When I play some tracks, I can hear the music, but the vocals are "in the distance" - it lis like it is being played with heavy reverb Super User Edit: Adding Title Tag

• Casual Listener
  • I have downloaded Spotify for Blackberry. When I play some tracks, I can hear the music, but the vocals are "in the distance" - it lis like it is being played with heavy reverb   Super User ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wired playback throughout house (in ceiling speakers)

I'm building a new house and want to install ceilling speakers in different rooms that will network with each other. Does anyone know how that works and how I could play spotify throughout the house in a wired home speaker (multi-room) setup? Thanks ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm building a new house and want to install ceilling speakers in different rooms that will network with each other. Does anyone know how that works and how I could play spotify throughout the house ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Symbian] Search doesn't work

On Nokia N9 Spotify client, search (songs, artists and albums) works only fist time I use the app after installation. If I close the app and then open it again, search doesn't find anything anymore. I need to remove the app and reinstall it. Then aga...

• On Nokia N9 Spotify client, search (songs, artists and albums) works only fist time I use the app after installation. If I close the app and then open it again, search doesn't find anything anymore. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Cannot find Spotify on Dutch Marketplace

Hello,I have a Nokia Lumia 800 with windows phone 7.5. I will be soon updating it to 7.8 as I was told that there is new update to this version available. Do you guys know if there is an app available for spotify on the dutch marketplace that is comp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have a Nokia Lumia 800 with windows phone 7.5. I will be soon updating it to 7.8 as I was told that there is new update to this version available. Do you guys know if there is an app avai...
  • Tom_PL
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[Unspecified] Music quits playing halfway through!

Hi! I've been a premium user for awhile - Love it! - but the past couple days have sucked. Yesterday, music began playing halfway through each song, and then would stop. I'd choose a new song, something ive played many times before on my iPhone, and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I've been a premium user for awhile - Love it! - but the past couple days have sucked. Yesterday, music began playing halfway through each song, and then would stop. I'd choose a new song, someth...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

[WRT] Surface released in Sweden

There, the Surface is finally released in Sweden. Other Windows RT-alternatives have been around for a few months. When will Spotify be released as an app for the Windows-based tabs? I know it's possible to use the web-player, but it sucks on a touch...

• Regular
  • There, the Surface is finally released in Sweden. Other Windows RT-alternatives have been around for a few months. When will Spotify be released as an app for the Windows-based tabs?   I k...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP8] When listening to music the screen should not automatically turn off

Oh yes - additionally, and I'm going to log this as a bug because any basic music player should do this - but when connected to power, Spotify should not switch the screen off. The last thing I want to have to do is unlock my phone and key in my pin ...

• Music Fan
  • Oh yes - additionally, and I'm going to log this as a bug because any basic music player should do this - but when connected to power, Spotify should not switch the screen off.   The last th...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes