Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

can't see all songs by an artist or band?

Solved!

can't see all songs by an artist or band?

Plan

Free

Country

USA

Device

Desktop (firefox/chromeweb player extension app)

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

how to see all songs by an artist or group? i was able to do this but not anymore.

i remember when i first started using sportify i was able to see all songs by an artist regardless of what album it was from. now i type an artist and i get overview (with only a few select songs (popular) and beneath it are albums, singles, appears on), related artists, about.

i want to know how i can see all of the artist's or band's songs regardless of which album it was from. i remember that there used to be the see all button but it has been removed.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Parcero123,

I don't know if you checked, but the new UI includes a "songs" section in a separate tab as seen in the image.

Let me know if that was the problem. Have a nice day 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

screen_shot_2018-08-24_at_21.45.08.png
7 Replies

Hello @Parcero123!

You should be able to see all the songs from an artist in the updated version of spotify. What devices are you using? (Android phone, Iphone, Windows Desktop, Mac Desktop, Linux Desktop, Web Player, Console, other...). Make sure you have the latest version of Spotify.

And keep me posted. I'll be happy to help, Jose 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star

hey,

thanks for the follow up but still no change.i am using the web app/web player on mozilla firefox windows 10. i just tried it by using the search history within the spotify web app and only gave me the popular songs option rather than the all songs option.

Ok I see, is there a specific artist this is happening with? Does this also happen if you clear your browser's cache or using an incognito window?
Jose_MSpotify Star

this happens on both chrome and firefox, incognito as well. and this happenswith all artists unfortunately.

Marked as solution

Hello @Parcero123,

I don't know if you checked, but the new UI includes a "songs" section in a separate tab as seen in the image.

Let me know if that was the problem. Have a nice day 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
screen_shot_2018-08-24_at_21.45.08.png

thank you! that worked, i just wish that when clicing the artist's profile that instead of the top songs/popular i could also see all their songs. for now your solution will do.

I'm glad it worked! However, when you click on the artist's profile, it displays the most popular songs and playlists. That's why you couldn't see all their songs.

Have a nice day, Jose 🙂
Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts