Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

cant connect with facebook / loadingissue

cant connect with facebook / loadingissue

hey, i have had some issues with the popup window fo facebook connect (it was blank or didnt even show up), but i was able to ignore this step by manually logging into facebook in this same webbrowser.

now my problem is, that i cant even do that anymore. i am logged into FB in the same browser as the webplayer, i go to the webplayer homepage (https://play.spotify.com/) and i click "connect with facebook". and nothing happens. just the loadinganimation (3 small points at the end fo the "facebook word) . but nothing happens for ages.

this has been for some days now. still cant login, so i came here.

edit: i've tried it on several laptops and desktops now, and it only seem to not work on this one tower (win7, 64 bit, basically the same setup like my laptop)

so i guess its more like a software-issue?

i use adblock and ghostery, turned both off, no changes.

i also tried the "click facebook.music with spotify logo" to manually open spotify. it does not open anything.

are there any other things i can do?

3 Replies

What internet browser are you using? That would help narrow down the issue.
Be sure to show some kudos if the help I give is useful! Don't forget to check out my soundcloud page for daily reposts.

it weas a simple issue with the new firefox "feature" "secure connection"....

it just blocked everything, and i wasnt really able to turn it off. but they seem to have fixed this issue.

anybody know, how i turn this stupid thing off? still blocks many websites i want to visit.

Is this only with firefox? Try using the Google Chrome browser and see if that makes any difference.
Be sure to show some kudos if the help I give is useful! Don't forget to check out my soundcloud page for daily reposts.

Suggested posts