Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

change downloaded songs

change downloaded songs

Hey there,

I'm new to the community and still need to find my way around, so, sorry, if I ask a question already asked or ask it in the wrong place.

I was wondering, wether or not I can change the selection of songs I download for offline usage. The download limit is somewhat low so I need to know if I need to select carefully or erase downloaded songs to make room for new ones.

Thanks in advance

Suse

2 Replies

Hey @Suse1223,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community and welcome.

Regarding the download limit, you can download a maximum of 10,000 songs on each of up to 5 different devices. If you get an error message that says you’ve reached this limit, it'd be good to try removing some existing downloads.

Feel free to take a look at this support site article if you'd like to know more about the ways to download content with Spotify and at this one if you need any further help in the process. 

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey Mario,

thank you for the reply. It's not quite definite so I'm asking again, just to be sure.  Having reached the download limit of 10.000 songs, I can always erase songs an then download new ones again?

Thanks in advance

Suggested posts