Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

connect on ps4 was working, stopped

connect on ps4 was working, stopped

Previously if I hit the connect icon on my GS4 or iPad, the music would start streaming on the ps4 straight away, even if Spotify wasn't open on the ps4. Now, it doesn't load the Spotify app and if it's already open, it only flashes up the log in screen (even though already logged on, as apparently the same user complete with Facebook profile picture). Then it flashes back to whichever Spotify screen it was showing before and no music plays.

Help?

Thanks,

Chris
3 Replies

i got the same problem, and when i try to open it straight from my Samsung Galaxy S6. It's "gray" on the main screen you get when you press the "PS" button.... i can't remove it, close it , open, adjust volume... it's completely locked.

exact same for me on the PS4 side. It used to work for the whole past month.

I'm using the newest iPhone and OSX desktop version to connect to Spotify on the PS4. When playing music on the PS4 without using Spotify Connect, the music plays.

Same here... it's been worked since release, but now it's only playing on the ps4 without Spotify Connect. I'm using the new S6 by the way... soo it can't be an old IOS or something....

Suggested posts