Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

followers

Solved!

followers

I have people that want to find my playlists but when they search my name it is not there. Is it because we have to be facebook friends or what??

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

spotify:user:therockyouth works fine for me and brings up your profile correctly.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Being friends on Facebook does definitely make it easier, all of the methods you can use to find peoples profiles are outlined in this community blog post

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I followed the tutorial that you posted but when I do a search it does not show therockyouth (my account) in the users when in my friend's account.  Why is that?  And can I fix it?

I changed some settings and it seemed like it took overnight to actually take effect so I think it is going to work now.  Thanks.

Ok, so I still have an issue.  I have a friend with an account but when I type his name he does not show up in the users.  Why not?  Will it be the same if he looks for me?

Marked as solution

spotify:user:therockyouth works fine for me and brings up your profile correctly.

Thanks for the info.  Thats good that you can access it, but why can't I access my friends spotify.  Is it something in their settings that is blocking them from showing up on the search?

Can you share their username?

That deosn't look like a spotify username to me and doesn't show up in a search. Once he follows you, you'll be able to find him easily in your list of followers.

Suggested posts