generl buggs with Google assistance / car / bluetooth devices

Plan

Premium

Country

USA, north California 

Device

(Blackview 9900-pro )

Operating System

( Android 10 (bata still for usa "ota in Eu alrady")isshues presist on both android 9(stock) also

My Question or Issue

how do i fix or attempt to fix isshues , as in how do i report a bug to a real person? and get a response from the apk development team?

my isshue is with the interactions between Spotify and Google Assistant -today ... when i am driving or in the car , i will ask google "hay google , play xxx on spotify" . the 1st time will work, while playing- if i ask to play a different song / or ask to stop / next .. "hay google , play next" / "hay google, play Metallica "  the assistant will respond , (playing Metallica on Spotify <its set to defalt music player> ) but noting will happen!!! than google assistant screen will stay up , (will not swich to spotify auto) and no song will play ..   (work-around after every assistant request , you must close the assistant /google app)   -- 

this has ben happing for some time now - on every android device, now it has got worce , the Bluetooth buttens "next/prev/play" will not fuction if Google assistant opens Spotify!    (way around is to open Spotify befor issuing Google Assistant a command) 

ramdom complaint on "new-ish bug"   While playing a song , if a different music apt /game loads - bluetooth buttems are dissabled (similar to above isshue) but will not correct by close app/game ( workaround is to close all apps)  as you can see this is a horrible bug ... 

im only Wrighting this after sending bugg report's to google ,,, but isshes have not ben fixed ... im paying for spotify becuse it worked (and intergrated with google assistance ) over a year ago .. i dont want to swich services but i might be forced to ...  (issues are not present in YT-music / Pandora) 
wish you all the best
thanks 
Thomas Maurer 

0 Replies

Suggested posts