Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

hands off

Solved!

hands off

Om inte Spotify genast lägger tillbaka Ella kommer jag att ta till med svordommar här i forumet. Där blev dom allt rädda. Så skall dom tas!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Unfortunately not all artists/labels want to be on Spotify - as it's their choice, Spotify can not control this.

Thank you for choosing the Spotify Community forums, happy holidays and I hope this answers your question!

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Ella.JPG

translation of my earlier post: I would advise spotify to reinstate the lot of the Ella's songs they deleted or else i will start to use not one, not two, but a lot of bad words at this very BBS ie very very harsh **bleep**! you dont want that. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. I give you 24 hrs. btw mom says hello and wish you all a merry christmas. Warning: she is a bader BADASS than me! dont be afraid, just follow the instructions stated above.

Marked as solution

Hi! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Unfortunately not all artists/labels want to be on Spotify - as it's their choice, Spotify can not control this.

Thank you for choosing the Spotify Community forums, happy holidays and I hope this answers your question!

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Suggested posts