Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

help needed; how to play music on JBL speaker (wifi)

Solved!

help needed; how to play music on JBL speaker (wifi)

hi All,

I wonder if you could help me with the follwoing issue: I have wireless speaker JBL Authentics L16. I can easly connect it using bluetooth, but wanted to use wifi. It was impossible for me to find a way to send the music from Spotify to the speker. I know that I set up wifi correctly as I can send the music using Media Player (siple option played to-->JBL).

I checked in the community and I was advice to contact spotify client support. I did so and in response I was told that Spotify does not support JBL.

So my question is, do you know if there is anyway to send music directly to the speaker, perhaps there is some app or program I could install. I am sure that I am not the only one who had such issue.

Additional info: I am using Acer Aspier P3, Widows 8.1.

Beer for the person who find the slution:D

thanks,

M.

37 Replies

Hi Subuk,

I just sent you an pm. Can you share the files you used to upgrade your jbl16?

Thank you!

Hello,could you please send me firmware files.
Thanks in advance.

Everyone who needs a firmware file,ask me at arsenyapple@gmail.com

Hi,

same problem here. I already sent you an e-mail and would be happy if you could provide the firmware files to me. Or can someone else provide the files?

Thanks in advance

René

Hi, Can someone please send me the files? I can PM you my email address. Thanks. 

can somebody please send me the firmware upgrades to enable Spotify Connect compatibility? orderube[at]gmail[d0t]com

Good morning, my name is Enrico. A week ago my L16 was perfect. But now in the DLNA function I'm having problems. Connect and disconnect continuously. It happens to me with the Android S7 Edge phone and also with my Windows 7 PC. Before I did not have that problem. It started in the last week. can be by the latest update of spotify? Other options like "Airplay", "bluethoo", "Aux" are perfect! can you help me? Thank you very much. Enrico. email: enri.tessarolo@gmail.com

Is there someone that can send me the files as well. PM me for mail address.

Thank you!

I also need the firmware. I would be grateful if someone could forward the same to me with instructions. thanks.

Can you please send me the Old firmware and the Spotify one?

Thank you so much

E-mail: shahram217@gmail.com

Hi, sorry I dont have them.. I only received one of them. Then I managed to get to work anyway. I tried to connect them using WPA and after that it worked without new firmware...

Hi thanks for quick reply Is the old firmware the one you have? Because that is the important one I can find the Spotify version somewhere else, if it is can you share it with me please? Actually I don't want to play Spotify with my L16 anymore, just want to be able to play my musics from my android phone via wifi

It’s the old one.. need your email so I can forward it to you.. I only have my phone with me...

Here is my email

Shahram217@gmail.com 

Thanks alot for your help

please send me the link to this email:

chuiberto@gmail.com

Thank you

Hello, can some one share the old firmware for L8, which allow to play music over the airplay ? dimasikov @ gmail . com Thanks

Hi could you be so kind and send me both firmware updates aswell to blogleserinfo[at]gmail[dot]com? Thanks in advance!

Hello, can some one share the old firmware for L8, which can do spotify connect?

Thanks

t.satosi @ gmail.com 

Suggested posts