Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

help needed; how to play music on JBL speaker (wifi)

Solved!

Re: help needed; how to play music on JBL speaker (wifi)

frass3
Casual Listener
Hi, sorry I dont have them.. I only received one of them. Then I managed to get to work anyway. I tried to connect them using WPA and after that it worked without new firmware...

ShahramAC
Casual Listener

Hi thanks for quick reply Is the old firmware the one you have? Because that is the important one I can find the Spotify version somewhere else, if it is can you share it with me please? Actually I don't want to play Spotify with my L16 anymore, just want to be able to play my musics from my android phone via wifi

frass3
Casual Listener
It’s the old one.. need your email so I can forward it to you.. I only have my phone with me...

ShahramAC
Casual Listener

Here is my email

Shahram217@gmail.com 

Thanks alot for your help

chuiberto
Casual Listener

please send me the link to this email:

chuiberto@gmail.com

Thank you

dimasikov

Hello, can some one share the old firmware for L8, which allow to play music over the airplay ? dimasikov @ gmail . com Thanks

Hi could you be so kind and send me both firmware updates aswell to blogleserinfo[at]gmail[dot]com? Thanks in advance!

t_satosi

Hello, can some one share the old firmware for L8, which can do spotify connect?

Thanks

t.satosi @ gmail.com 

SUGGESTED POSTS