Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

help with sync

Solved!

help with sync

how do i sync songs for offline on windows laptop????

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there deandavis17 and very warm welcome to the Spotify Community ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for your question.

Go to your favorite playlist in Spotify and click "Offline" button. Wait when tracks are downloading.

offline modus.png

Downloading time depends on speed in your Internet connection. With my 3G Dual Carrier mobile connection I can download everything 10-30 Mbps (speed varies from time to time). Make sure that you have enabled an High quality mode in settings (Edit - Preferences) - this way you can be fine when you see that you have best available Quality in Streaming or Downloading. So this way you can enjoy Spotify in best sound.

If any problems with Spotify in future, just come back and let me know. I will help you.

Greetings,
Jyri

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there deandavis17 and very warm welcome to the Spotify Community ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for your question.

Go to your favorite playlist in Spotify and click "Offline" button. Wait when tracks are downloading.

offline modus.png

Downloading time depends on speed in your Internet connection. With my 3G Dual Carrier mobile connection I can download everything 10-30 Mbps (speed varies from time to time). Make sure that you have enabled an High quality mode in settings (Edit - Preferences) - this way you can be fine when you see that you have best available Quality in Streaming or Downloading. So this way you can enjoy Spotify in best sound.

If any problems with Spotify in future, just come back and let me know. I will help you.

Greetings,
Jyri

Suggested posts