Free

Country

USA

Device

Chromebook/iPad

Operating System

chrome/ios

My Question or Issue

so I want to create what I would consider to be the ultimate metal playlist that would consist of every premade metal playlist on Spotify compiled into one ultimate playlist. my only problem is that single-handedly copies each song onto a playlist would take forever so I tried to copy all the songs onto a playlist as was shown here, I have tried that but when I do it only the words are highlighted, not the songs, I haven't been able to figure out how to do it on chrome or find an article about it. is there something I'm missing?

1 Reply

Hey there @coolnerd22!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We're afraid that right now the option to mark songs is not available on our web player version and on mobile.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and we can see how that can be a handy feature. We recommend suggesting it on our Ideas board so that it could get support from other users as well. Take a look at this page to see how to post an Idea.

If you're interested in how ideas work and how your feedback reaches the right teams here, check this page out.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We'd be happy to help.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts