Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how to see all songs by an artist or group? i was able to do this but not anymore

how to see all songs by an artist or group? i was able to do this but not anymore

Plan

Free

Country

USA

Device

Firefox web extension windows 10

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

how to see all songs by an artist or group? i was able to do this but not anymore.

i remember when i first started using sportify i was able to see all songs by an artist regardless of what album it was from. now i type an artist and i get overview (with only a few select songs (popular) and beneath it are albums, singles, appears on), related artists, about.

i want to know how i can see all of the artist's or band's songs regardless of which album it was from. i remember that there used to be the see al;l button but it has been removed.

please help

4 Replies

Hey @Parcero123, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. We'll be glad to help.

The results changed so you can see more variety of music when you search something. To only listen to a certain Artist's tracks, you can go on their profile and see all of their songs.

Hope that helps clear things up 🙂

thanks for the reply but that's the thing,if i go to their profile i will only see overview (popular , albums, singles, appears on), related artists, and about

still no solution of this issue? Cmon spotify... All other guys can do that///

Hey there @solo_888

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community. 

We're sorry to hear that you feel like this. While it's currently not possible to see the list of all songs in an artist page, other users also think this would be a good idea.

In this case, you can add your +VOTE and Subscribe to this thread if you'd like to see it on mobile, or this one if you'd like to see it on desktop. That way you can stay up-to-date with any relevant news about this.

If anything else comes up, the Community will be here.

Take care.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts